Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Pp doing bet 20 get 10 free in play for the Chelsea game

20 on btts at 8/11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    Cummings wincast 5/6 pp
    Cnut is a sub
    Couldn't wait any longer for teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

mailburner wrote: »
    Cummings wincast 5/6 pp

He didn't start just noticed after i staked on skybox will they void or is it a loser if he comes on with 5 mins to go and doesn't score?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Juxtapose wrote: »
    Can't see it anywhere on site. I even tried following the link from twitter. Has it expired do you know?

Think it's been suspended now

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Think it's been suspended now

Prob just as well, i need to stop betting on my beloved hammers! Cheers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Sassuolo v Empoli BTTS 1/1

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Tottenham Hotspur -vs- Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace +0.5 @ 2.510
    Tottenham Hotspur -vs- Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace -0.5 @ 6.420

The Cup is unpredictable.
    And Tottenham recently played in Italy

Mr. Green wrote: »

This wins but can't get on cause I've backed spurs outright good luck :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

markc91 wrote: »
    He didn't start just noticed after i staked on skybox will they void or is it a loser if he comes on with 5 mins to go and doesn't score?
    Not sure mark
    A loser im guessing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Real madrid
    Feyenoord
    Valencia DC

€20
    Trying my hardest now after an unsuccessful period of accumulators with large stakes :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Sassuolo v Empoli BTTS 1/1

winner 1-1 40mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Going to put high stake on Chelsea @1.5
    Mac City 11 :
    Caballero - Zabaleta, Adarabioyo, Demichelis, Kolarov - Fernando, A.Garcia, M.Garcia, Celina - Iheanacho, Faupala.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Costa Wincast - 5/2 Max Stake 26.20 with Ladbrokes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Going to put high stake on Chelsea @1.5
    Mac City 11 :
    Caballero - Zabaleta, Adarabioyo, Demichelis, Kolarov - Fernando, A.Garcia, M.Garcia, Celina - Iheanacho, Faupala.

Gotta be quicker if you're putting high stakes on, 1.75 available no less than 15 mins ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Iheanacho anytime @ 4.5

If City score, very high chance it's him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Chelsea over 2 fh corners @8/15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Costa to score and Chelsea to win to nil 4/1
    Willian to score anytime 3/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

what a joke the starting line up of city is, you'd swear they're playing barcelona midweek..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

J. Marston wrote: »
    Costa to score and Chelsea to win to nil 4/1
    Willian to score anytime 3/1

"Okay, just defe......Useless shíts."

• Advertisement

Pp doing bet 20 get 10 free in play for the Chelsea game

20 on btts at 8/11

In before ht:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Toobz wrote: »
    Chelsea over 2 fh corners @8/15

That was tight.. Had the free 10 on Costa fgs too :D

Today's offering from pp is West Ham and Spurs 4/1, it would be rude not to.
    Spurs should oblige at home so I am happy to have a gamble with the hammers.

Bloody Spurs, suppose they had to loose at some point!

0:1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Hannover's passing is truly atrocious, they literally can't string more than 2 passes together, wtf do they do in training?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Refs had a nightmare in bayer Dortmund he walked off the field for 8-9 mins midway through the 2nd half, and added only three mins ,then on a Dortmund counter attack blows the whistle 2.30 into it,nightmare being on over 1.5 :o

0:1 :D

Unreal following you from now on regardless :pac:

markc91 wrote: »
    Unreal following you from now on regardless :pac:

I don't always win :)
    each player has a UP-streak and DOWN-streak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

seanhynes wrote: »
    Refs had a nightmare in bayer Dortmund he walked off the field for 8-9 mins midway through the 2nd half, and added only three mins ,then on a Dortmund counter attack blows the whistle 2.30 into it,nightmare being on over 1.5 :o

Always blow early in Germany, clock hardly continued while he was off the pitch thou?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

keano25 wrote: »
    Chelsea and West Ham 2.94 to 1 with Ladbroke

Man City are set to play a weakened team and Jordan Rhodes who was to scorer has left Blackburn

Two 5-1 wins = easy money.

• Advertisement

Costa Wincast - 5/2 Max Stake 26.20 with Ladbrokes

Winner , thanks Diego :D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

jbt123 wrote: »
    I don't normally use Ladbrokes but they do have a 'Price Boost' today that makes some appeal to me and maybe some others here.

They go 17/20 (1.85) on a Hibs Rangers double. Best price is 1.6 on Betfair but generally trading at 1.5.

Now I know shorties like this are not everyones cup of tea but there is a lot of value in this bet.

Both teams are fighting for the automatic promotion that comes from being Champions so will clearly not be lacking in motivation. Hibs really should have no problem at home to Alloa and the price of 1/6 would suggest so. Rangers away to Queen of the South at 1/3 is slightly riskier and QotS have been strong enough at home recently but as Rangers need to keep Hibs at bay then like I said lack of motivation will not be an issue and they are a much better side than the hosts.

Some great value here,whether or not it's everyones type of bet.

Good luck all.

3 nil Hibs. 1 nil Rangers. Winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Always blow early in Germany, clock hardly continued while he was off the pitch thou?

Think it did,the commentator said we should expect at least 6 mins added here ,clock kept going about 4-5 mins as far as I know ,he had a bad game

Munich 1860 DC @ 1.53 :)

lost their last 5 games

Hannover DC @ 1.40 :(
    Hannover DNB @ 1.70:(

lost their last 7 games

Today was a bad day :( Hannover are seriously bad, glad they will be relegated!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

what a joke the starting line up of city is, you'd swear they're playing barcelona midweek..

Are you serious? They have Kompany & Aguero not long back after long injuries. Silva was doubtful last week, Nasri & De Bruyne out for another 4-5 weeks, a trip to Kiev tomorrow & a cup final next Sunday. They were refused a request to change the game to Saturday & stated straight away they would field a very weak team.

Under 2.5 in Atletico v Villareal 4/7
    Under 2.5 in Lille v Lyon 4/7
    Roma win

just this treble tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Gremio Bareuri's games in Paulista A3 have been high scoring affairs - beaten 4,4 & 5 away - 3,2 & 8 at home.Unfortunately Olimpia are only slightly better, but still and all +2.5 @ 6/5 is a live bet

Nah 1 short :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

bet365 in play special back for the Arsenal v Barcelona game on Tuesday night.

Not a clue what to bet on again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

djhaxman wrote: »
    bet365 in play special back for the Arsenal v Barcelona game on Tuesday night.

Not a clue what to bet on again.

Arsenal conceding!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

For me tomorrow

Nice and early a match I've had ear marked for a few weeks... Melbourne City v Central coast Mariners at 6am

If this game doesn't have goals in it I will eat my hat. Melbourne can pack them in when they want and their Uruguayan striker is firing on all cylinders these days (He's @1.4 - 1.5 to score tomorrow)

Central coast while they will probably get on the scoresheet are bottom of the league and leaking loads of goals.

Recent form

1j52fq.jpg

H2H (Melbourne weren't that prolific before this last year)

2ecdc7k.jpg

I was very interested in Melbourne City win and BTTS @2.25 but have decided to go with

Melbourne City 3 or more team goals @1.9 on Powers (best I could see was @1.83 on Coral earlier)

For value sake am also taking a smaller stake on Ferreria of Central coast anytime @3.50 on Powers too. Slotted away a really well taken goal on the counter attack last weekend and is team top scorer.

Luis Garcia who drinks Sangria and ex Liverpool is on Central Coasts books since last week. There is talk that they will play Ferreria up front instead of wings to accommodate Garcia better. This improves the bets chances much more if it happens.

Rayo v Sevilla

Sending off in Game: Yes @3.00 on Hills

Ref

http://ie.soccerway.com/referees/javier-estrada-fernandez/60734/

Ref's card form.

hsowb7.jpg

There has been an incredible 7 red cards in the last 7 meetings between Rayo and Sevilla. Two of those cards came in one meeting.

The price was @2.62 earlier when I looked for best price. It went up at @2.50 on the exchange a while ago and Hills have it now also best price @3.00.

Snapping that Hills price straight up. Yum Yum.

Even tomorrow in play I can't see that price rising much until after the first half considering the stats. The only draw back I can see is that the game is so early. I really don't like the early games for a red card. However .. they seem to dislike each other quite a bit! - Also Sevilla with some tired legs after Europa on Thursday should help some.

Winner on the Aussie bet 4-1 FT

No go on the Spanish red card. 8 yellows no reds. Will back it again though with those stats and that high card count today.
    seanhynes wrote: »
    Melbourne city games just never fail to deliver another fest 4-1 haha there about 15 goals better off than their closest goalscorers

Class team, love them. I watched the first ten minutes of the second half and they scored plus could have been about 2 - 3 other goals too.

That Uruguayan striker that was @1.4 anytime failed to score in the match and missed a sitter during that first ten mins.
    unplayable wrote: »
    fyi lucky dude its 3.2 for sending off in sevilla game on betfair just bet it

unplayable wrote: »
    very unlucky coke should have went

8 yellow cards

Think these were meant for me instead of Lucky Dude, the Exchange price increased nicely. Pity they didn't deliver a red for us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Meant to say thanks for that one Dio .. was up at 6 this morning myself .. opening bet was a BTTS Fh which went down .. then replayed the other Aussie games

796ac699906d895fb48615e38c6e85bb.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Nice one Docta, top stuff there!

That time change at the end of March can't come soon enough.. Give us a chance to have some breakfast at least before the Aussie football begins :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Couldn't figure out many of the cup games today ao played a "safe-ish" Real Madrid single....

Ronaldo scored, missed a peno and ended 1-1!

Some crazy scores today. Glad I avoided most of it :pac:

Under 2.5 in Atletico v Villareal 4/7
    Under 2.5 in Lille v Lyon 4/7
    Roma win

just this treble tonight

0-0 , 1-0 and 5-0, :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Real madrid
    Feyenoord
    Valencia DC

€20
    Trying my hardest now after an unsuccessful period of accumulators with large stakes :(

Basically almost glad Real ****ed that up for you as well otherwise this (Elia in the very last second)would have costed you

inforfun wrote: »
    Basically almost glad Real ****ed that up for you as well otherwise this (Elia in the very last second)would have costed you

How long until Advocaat replace Gio in your opinion? Even if he's not the only culprit in this situation, he still hasn't been able to win for 8 games in a row. I saw that some of the fans wanted the general manager of the club gone and were arrested for protesting yesterday : http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Des-supporters-de-feyenoord-arretes-pour-avoir-proteste-contre-la-direction-du-club/636517

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

No one will ask for Gio to leave. And Advocaat will not take over.

Situation is not that different as it was when Cocu (hihihi...) had his 1st year at PSV turn into a disaster. And look what happened there after they stood by him.
    Only difference now is that Feyenoord is 2 home wins away from group stage Europe league with the cup.

Now the the board of Feyenoord..... That is a long story. But fans want the president Gudde to go and if possible also Van Geel, the tech director.
    Gudde is responsible for selling 49% of Feyenoord to some business men, called Friends of Feyenoord to avoid bankruptcy in 2010. Which is good. At the other hand there has not been any development as it comes to a new or renewed stadium. Current stadium is jus not generating enough money to narrow the gap with Ajax and PSV whose stadiums have upto 5x more business suites. And that is where the money is. Feyenoord sold out 17 home matches in a row now but that is just not generating enough

Van Geel is a weird one. You cant have anyone better as it comes to selling or attracting players when there is no money. he took Guidetti on loan, brought Pelle in and sold Wijnaldum and Fer for 5 million + while the entered their last year of contract and Feyenoord 40/50 million in debt.
    But when he has some money to spend....... Lets say the new players havent exactly set the Kuip on fire this season.

So, Van Bronckhorst will not leave.

And yesterdays match would have been 5-1 after 90 mins if Feyenoord had been in the same flow AZ currently is in and not on a 7 match losing streak. They had all the possession and chances for that score

Wisla Krakow @ 2.20

lost their last 6 league games

Another treble tonight

Napoli win
    Nurnberg DNB
    Besiktas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Accumulator for today, for interest.

Napoli win