Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Inforfun you should take over, you really do know your stuff :o
    just looked up their next fixture , away to utrecht, okay thats me done im out LOL

Betvictor:
    Bet €25 CL get free €5 for wednesday's CL

Bet365
    Bet €50 Arsenal V Barcelona get risk free inplay of €50

Any other offers lads?

Napoli lead anytime
    Besiktas

EVS@ €25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Inforfun you should take over, you really do know your stuff :o
    just looked up their next fixture , away to utrecht, okay thats me done im out LOL

If people still want to bet who ll win the league in The Netherlands, do it now (PSV) because after the next 3 rounds it is decided with Ajax playing AZ at home this weekend and 2 weeks later away to PSV.

AZ DC @2.1
    Yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Just realised today that the Copa America is back again this summer just one year after the last one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_Centenario

it's a special edition to celebrate CONMEBOL's centenary. It's gonna include the USA for once (it's hosted there too)

Argentina and Chile were drawn in the same group last night

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10176940/argentina-and-chile-to-meet-in-copa-america-group-stage

Lessons learned from the last copa America for me..... lay the huge odds on favourites and forget everything else. Bookies must be loving the idea of another one of these so quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Anyone see the swiss challenge league? Xamax v Aarau?

Xamax 6 ahead of them and unbeaten in last 5 at home winning 3. 21/10 whilst Aarau are 13/10???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

inforfun wrote: »
    If people still want to bet who ll win the league in The Netherlands, do it now (PSV) because after the next 3 rounds it is decided with Ajax playing AZ at home this weekend and 2 weeks later away to PSV.

AZ DC @2.1
    Yes please.

PSV to win the league but to lose against Atletico on Wednesday?

Taken Xamax DNB @ 11/10 in an accum with Steaua, Djurgardens and Zamalek.

Haha cheeky one ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

Going with corners tonight with Paddy Power.

Burton Albion Over 4 Corners @ 4/9

AC Milan Over 3 Corners @ 5/6

Double pays 2.65

I like the look of it, especially AC's line, value in it I feel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Any other offers lads?

http://www.footballtips.com/promos/soccer/

Special offers bookmakers I look at this site.
    Not advertising.

Not sure about wednesday tbh. They were pretty impressive at home in the group.

De Jong is suspended for PSV but that might not be so bad as he is one for the headers and he probably wouldnt have much chance vs Atletico's central defense in the air.

Not going for a result in that match betting wise but for cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Stoke 4/6 @ home to villa this Saturday. Surely worth a decent punt?

Taken a decent punt tonight on Napoli over 6.5 team corners @1.90 on bet365

After the psychological blow losing to Juve last gameweek and then losing to Villarreal in the Europa, tonight is a major chance to set the psychology right again.

In the wake of Juve's draw with Bologna I can see Napoli shooting out of the traps tonight and corners being part of all that.

Last home game was against Carpi and they took ages to score with the corner count going 13-1

Last time they hosted Milan they took till the 70th min to score and then put three in within six minutes. Corner count was 15-1

Also taken small on both teams to get a red card tonight in Sporting v Boavista @34.00 on Powers.

Happened two games ago in h2h and game previous to that had a sending off also.

Was tempted to go on red card in game @3.25 but that Spanish game yesterday put a bad taste in my mouth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Bets tonight for me :

Martial FG E/W 15/4
    Shrewsbury +1.5 Evens
    Hapoel Beer Sheva Over 2.5 goals in that game( KO now)

Wisla Krakow @ 2.20

lost their last 6 league games

They did put an end to their losing streak as expected but couldn't win :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Nuremberg @2.5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Nimes/Nurmberg +1.5 TG double @ 7.5

Nurmberg just the 1 goal :(

Napoli lead anytime
    Besiktas

EVS@ €25

Nice & Easy :)

Just realised today that the Copa America is back again this summer just one year after the last one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_Centenario

it's a special edition to celebrate CONMEBOL's centenary. It's gonna include the USA for once (it's hosted there too)

Argentina and Chile were drawn in the same group last night

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10176940/argentina-and-chile-to-meet-in-copa-america-group-stage

Lessons learned from the last copa America for me..... lay the huge odds on favourites and forget everything else. Bookies must be loving the idea of another one of these so quickly.

Incredibly hard to believe that lost.. 5-1 at HT and drawing the game 1-1 and they only get to 6

• Advertisement

shmeee wrote: »
    Going with corners tonight with Paddy Power.

Burton Albion Over 4 Corners @ 4/9

AC Milan Over 3 Corners @ 5/6

Double pays 2.65

I like the look of it, especially AC's line, value in it I feel

Burton corners come in after 30 mins while AC only managed 3. Ah well.

You got no luck Dio with the Napoli corners. Looked a good bet at half time. Seeing that **** too often lately.

Pretty bizarre alright Shmeee. Bit back on Burton tonight at least for yourself.

Corners would put years on ya sometimes.

Bets tonight for me :

Martial FG E/W 15/4
    Shrewsbury +1.5 Evens
    Hapoel Beer Sheva Over 2.5 goals in that game( KO now)

Desperate.

Taking a bite at CA Patronato +1.5 TG @ 11/4. Tough start for them after promotion to the big boys - but they've managed to find the net in 2/3 games so far .. scoring 2 on both occasions

Yup 2-2

Pretty bizarre alright Shmeee. Bit back on Burton tonight at least for yourself.

Corners would put years on ya sometimes.

Burton banged in 10 tonight. I was looking at high lines before game but went extra safe. Tiny money back was all.

With a few mins to go in Italy taught one of us would hit a late corner to be honest.

shmeee wrote: »
    Burton banged in 10 tonight. I was looking at high lines before game but went extra safe. Tiny money back was all.

With a few mins to go in Italy taught one of us would hit a late corner to be honest.

Must put them on the corner watch list cheers man. Was thinking the same myself near the end of the Napoli game, pretty crazy they both only hit the line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Taking a bite at CA Patronato +1.5 TG @ 11/4. Tough start for them after promotion to the big boys - but they've managed to find the net in 2/3 games so far .. scoring 2 on both occasions
    Won :D took it @ 2/1 10 mins ago

Had over 4,5 @11 in that Argentinian match from kick off
    hearing the goal sound 2x more (2 goals disallowed) than there were goals was a bit disappointing.

2nd disallowed goal was a good call, didnt see the first one which i actually thought was goal 4 of the match, minute or so later Quilmes scored, what i though, was the 5th match goal but the 1-3 had been chalked of. Took ages for cash out being available again and wasnt worth it anymore.
    Probably would have let it run anyway

Yeah strange game Infor. I was struggling to see where Patronato would get 1 never mind 2 at HT break. A sprinkling of fairy dust and then theyre looking likely all 2nd half. .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

Anybody know if any Irish bookie doing btts to score and over 2.5 in Arsenal barca tonight and if so price ?

spurshero wrote: »
    Anybody know if any Irish bookie doing btts to score and over 2.5 in Arsenal barca tonight and if so price ?

Just go to oddschecker.
    Select match and select over 2,5/btts and very bookie having that available will show up with the odds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Ya'll think Arsenal & Barca Btts tonight is a shoe in ?

Won't be touching it pre game anyway.

Depends which Sanchez/Ozil turns up.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭PáircLife

Be very surprised if Arsenal scored! They'll sit back and try and get Barca on the counter. Might only get 2/3 real chances.

I think backing Barca to win-to-nil looks good, Arsenal will be v organised but can see a 1-0 win to Barca. (Saying that it could end up being 3 or 4 nil)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

PáircLife wrote: »
    Be very surprised if Arsenal scored! They'll sit back and try and get Barca on the counter. Might only get 2/3 real chances.

I think backing Barca to win-to-nil looks good, Arsenal will be v organised but can see a 1-0 win to Barca. (Saying that it could end up being 3 or 4 nil)

Barca have been conceding weak goals in a lot of previous matches. Hard not seeing Arsenal score imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Suarez anytime @6/5 worth a punt.

under 2.5 in Arsenal vs Barca @ 2.05

under 2.5 in Arsenal vs Barca @ 2.05

Brave.

bd293021ba5dce65697131e23e1666a3.png

Think i ll go for the pre match bet of BTTS 2nd half > No and in play for > yes.
    Odds are never as good as for the 1st half but....

02fd8492fb00f909188c197967829e3b.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

PáircLife wrote: »

Barca are never organised at the back they've conceded in a lot of games this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Away from home barca concede almost every game this year. Most of their wins are 2-1/3-1, compared to when they're home they score 4 and 5. I think their last win to nil away from home was against Madrid when they won 4-0.

They rested Pique at the weekend, though, and Busquets was suspended so those 2 will be fresh and will boost the defence considerably.

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    Brave.

Think i ll go for the pre match bet of BTTS 2nd half > No and in play for > yes.
    Odds are never as good as for the 1st half but....

Yea but Barca don't score that many goals away from home especially in the CL, all their away games have been underish. Plus this is the first leg with a lot at stake and keeping a clean sheet is crucial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Mr. Green wrote: »
    http://www.footballtips.com/promos/soccer/

Special offers bookmakers I look at this site.
    Not advertising.

thanks mr green
    a site here called netbet who are offering barca at 8/1 for a tenner for new customers
    2ng6fjp.jpg

I see they dont allow paypal

http://go.netbet.co.uk/sport/?lp=ars-fcb&text=NEW+CUSTOMER+SPECIAL&idaffiliation=307907&click_id=19425682#

what you should know...less appealing to some i'd imagine

If the bet wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have the extra amount, bringing the bet up to the cumulative payout, credited as bonus bets, and added to your account within 48 hours

and this...not so great but I do enough bets myself to cover it handy

For UK customers, bonus credit must be rolled over 3 times (X3) at minimum odds of 1.6 and will expire after 30 days if not used. All other countries, bonus credit must be rolled over 6 times at minimum odds of 1.6 and will expire after 30 days if not used

Barca win
    Juve under 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Tempted to do just the one tonight and lay Lewandowski anytime

Juve will keep it very tight tonight and I think it will be a 0-0 or a 1-0 tonight but I don't see the scorer being lewa

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

juve dnb @2.7

Bayern DC
    Arsenal over 4.5 corners
    Brighton DC

@3.50 €30

• Registered Users Posts: 10 olly11

Large bet on Barca to have the most shots on target in the match @ 1.55 with 888sport

Smaller bet on Barca over 6.5 shots on target @ 2.10

Taking a double, both starting at 6 PM today

Leher v Geestemunde

Two very overish team who played out a 4-4 encounter only a few months ago

http://ie.soccerway.com/matches/2016/02/23/germany/oberliga/leher/geestemunde/2140496/head2head/

Anderlecht u19 v Dinamo Zagreb u19

Both well able to find the net and have all their top scorers out on the pitch today. Knock out stage of the youth champions league. They will be gunning for it.

Taken Goal line over 4.0 in Leher v Geestemunde doubled with BTTS Anderlecht youth v Dinamo Zagreb Youth @2.75 on 365

Having small bit of over 2.5 goals in first half in Leher game too@3.25

What's with this drift on Barca, 1.85 available on them now. Is the publics money all for Arsenal?

It's some price.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement