Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

evosteo wrote: »
    cerro v sportivo over 2.5 and btts 21/20

medium stake

2-1 cerro 80min

both down to 10 men

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Got my days missed up...though fc seoul/shandong match was wed, was last night (local time) instead, and was apparently a crappy 0-0 so didnt miss much.

Jeonbuk away to binh dong, won the reverse at home 2-0, havent been scoring much this season in the afc or the league. Under 2.5 gls looks big @2.7. Bing dong's only other home gane in afc champs league was a 1-1 draw to jianing, who beat jeonbuk at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

R. Madrid and PSG to win. 2/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Any value to be had in the Asian Champions League??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

I was looking at the odds on Bayern to qualify last night. They are @1.12 on betfair.

Will be looking to lay this for a decent amount. They are only one up and have to travel away to a very in form Benfica.

Bayern are the obvious favourite in the fixture but Guardiola has exited the champions league with walloppings from Barcelona and Real this last two years. Two superior teams to Benfica - but Benfica don't have to bash a load of goals past them like Barca and Real did.

Bayern scraped past Juve in the last round but they had home advantage in the second leg then. I don't think it's out of question that Benfica can go through and will be happy to take on odds like that.

Oh yeah and Xavi Alonso to be booked :pac:

retalivity wrote: »
    Got my days missed up...though fc seoul/shandong match was wed, was last night (local time) instead, and was apparently a crappy 0-0 so didnt miss much.

Jeonbuk away to binh dong, won the reverse at home 2-0, havent been scoring much this season in the afc or the league. Under 2.5 gls looks big @2.7. Bing dong's only other home gane in afc champs league was a 1-1 draw to jianing, who beat jeonbuk at home.

Jaysus, busted within 29mins. Sorry for anyone that followed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

:( At least I can reclaim some of my losses with a +2.0 AH for Binh Dong.

I'm seconding the request for AFC CL tips, I did a +0.5 AH bet on Melbourne Victory away to Suwon. Personally I think Gamba Osaka are due a win at home to Shanghai, they lost their lost 3 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I was looking at the odds on Bayern to qualify last night. They are @1.12 on betfair.

Will be looking to lay this for a decent amount. They are only one up and have to travel away to a very in form Benfica.

Bayern are the obvious favourite in the fixture but Guardiola has exited the champions league with walloppings from Barcelona and Real this last two years. Two superior teams to Benfica - but Benfica don't have to bash a load of goals past them like Barca and Real did.

Bayern scraped past Juve in the last round but they had home advantage in the second leg then. I don't think it's out of question that Benfica can go through and will be happy to take on odds like that.

Oh yeah and Xavi Alonso to be booked :pac:

I like your thinking there dio, was thinking exactly the same on barca at 1.29 myself or even athletico o/r at 22s
    I'll lay bayern also, sure at that price there'll be a nice return for a small outlay
    athletico winning 1-0 next time will see them through which is also very possible imo, prob would have won that match last night with torres
    I think barca have been very poor last two games now which worries me a little as them winning outright is the last leg of an 8/1 treble for me

I'd be inclined to stick with real at 53/10 as its a bit of value compared to the two above and they looked nailed on to be in the semis at the very least

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Rabotnicki DC @ 2.15 small bet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

:( At least I can reclaim some of my losses with a +2.0 AH for Binh Dong.

I'm seconding the request for AFC CL tips, I did a +0.5 AH bet on Melbourne Victory away to Suwon. Personally I think Gamba Osaka are due a win at home to Shanghai, they lost their lost 3 games.

G-Osaka lost 2-0, Melbourne had to suffer a barrage of 15 Suwon corners to hang onto a 1-1 draw, so I recouped my G-Osaka losses there. I'm not risking any more of my bet365 funds until PSG vs Man City tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭shmeee

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Did you watch either match? Hardly free money.

Was 10/11 the double in most places so out to evens for 31.50 isn't a big enhancement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

I really like PSG and BTTS @3.6

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Fancy there to be a few goals tonight in both matches. BTTS and over 2.5 double @ 10/3ish for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

shmeee wrote: »
    Was 10/11 the double in most places so out to evens for 31.50 isn't a big enhancement.

Jesus, sorry lads seem to have upset a lot of ye.. I'll go to the corner and think about what I've done..

mailburner wrote: »
    I like your thinking there dio, was thinking exactly the same on barca at 1.29 myself or even athletico o/r at 22s
    I'll lay bayern also, sure at that price there'll be a nice return for a small outlay
    athletico winning 1-0 next time will see them through which is also very possible imo, prob would have won that match last night with torres
    I think barca have been very poor last two games now which worries me a little as them winning outright is the last leg of an 8/1 treble for me

I'd be inclined to stick with real at 53/10 as its a bit of value compared to the two above and they looked nailed on to be in the semis at the very least

Hadn't looked at the Barca price at all but I will definitely be taking that on for a lay too. Cheers for the heads up Mail. That Real outright price is tasty too. Strongly considering them for a double tonight with PSG. I see a few others on here thinking same too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,275 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

shmeee wrote: »

When pp added boro for 3/1 treble, it was hard not to get on it as it represented good value.

Ironically, the 'weakest ' part of the treble, boro, sailed in compared to Bayern and Barca.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

2.75 for the psg/Madrid double. Gonna wait and see what enhancement paddy puts up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

V6ppkBL.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,275 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

V6ppkBL.png

Thinking of doing the same, might do 2-1 aswell in each game.
    Will probably get on pp bet whgen it comes up as it should have PSG/Real in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

PP enhancing Madrid/PSG to 5/2 from 7/4

...pp actually has PSG/Reall double at 5/2...... I'm on that for sure !

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CorkColin

I don't think there is too much value to be had in the games tonight

had a $2 free bet from 888 so done:

1-1 draw in PSG-City match
    2-0 Real win 75/1 :)

eh i dunno wrote: »
    2.75 for the psg/Madrid double. Gonna wait and see what enhancement paddy puts up

On the 5/2 enhancement

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

PSG To Score 2 or More Goals 10/11

Rabotnicki DC @ 2.15 small bet

1-0 loss :mad:

• Advertisement

Austria! wrote: »

Always a bad sin when the price drifts on our already made bets, but very happy to get on @3.85 on betfair now too.

LOL Aurier starts for PSG, what a joke

Gone for a few bets pre game

BTTS in PSG City for the 365 pre game bet @1.8

David Luiz to be carded @3.00 betfair exchange

Rabiot anytime @11.5 betfair exchange

Smaller on De Bruyne to score from outside the penalty area @19.00 skybet

De Bruyne to hit the woodwork @13.00 skybet

De Bruyne to score and be carded @21.00 on skybet

Good luck tonight lads

choo choo
    enhanced pp will do, feels like getting 5/2 on psg that does

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Luiz yellow carded already. Mans a mess. :D

• Advertisement

anyone on luiz for a card? dont recall ever seeing a card in the first 20 secs before
    wonder what price he was? 5/4 am guessing

edit, i see you were on it dio..well done and super price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

anyone on luiz for a card? dont recall ever seeing a card in the first 20 secs before
    wonder what price he was? 5/4 am guessing

edit, i see you were on it dio..well done and super price

He was 3.2 on 888, I advise anyone who bets on that market to set up an account, nearly always better than everyone else.

I think thats 5 yellows in 7 champions league games for Luiz this year. He could be worth a shout for sending off, I'm not sure id trust him for another 80 minutes

Cheers Lads. Just after landing in front of the TV to see it won within ten seconds or something. Good old David!

@Crabie agreed on 888 I had a Unibet but have to get an 888 in its place

He was 3.2 on 888, I advise anyone who bets on that market to set up an account, nearly always better than everyone else.
    agreed, best for footie esp cards
    use them more than anyone else

its going a bit too well for paddy tonight :rolleyes:

its going a bit too well for paddy tonight :rolleyes:

Even better now for paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Ibra FFS :( yer killin me man ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Well, that enhanced double has been absolutely destroyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Ibra FFS :( yer killin me man ..

Oh lord what a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    PSG To Score 2 or More Goals 10/11

joop

• Advertisement

Gone for a few bets pre game

BTTS in PSG City for the 365 pre game bet @1.8

David Luiz to be carded @3.00 betfair exchange

Rabiot anytime @11.5 betfair exchange

Smaller on De Bruyne to score from outside the penalty area @19.00 skybet

De Bruyne to hit the woodwork @13.00 skybet

De Bruyne to score and be carded @21.00 on skybet

Good luck tonight lads

De Bruyne subbed off, was hoping he would get booked for the @21.00

All my De Bruyne faith and I didn't just back him to score.

I did however have a winner on Rabiot anytime @11.5

Luiz to be carded a winner too

Edit.. Nearly forgot btts won too. Need to after time my free in play bet too.

What we thinking for tomorrow night lads? Btts and over 2.5 looks good to me in the city game @5/4.

Oh dear not a happy camper tonight got greedy and threw in the same bet in Madrid game for a double. Even feckin Man United scored 2 in Wolfsburg!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Oh dear not a happy camper tonight got greedy and threw in the same bet in Madrid game for a double. Even feckin Man United scored 2 in Wolfsburg!

Was on BTTS in both games at 9/4. Who'd have thought Real would fail.
    Awful night.

jbt123 wrote: »
    Was on BTTS in both games at 9/4. Who'd have thought Real would fail.
    Awful night.

Unbelievable, debating whether or not to torture myself by watching the highlights on RTE later!

Austria! wrote: »

Great bet. Very disappointed now

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Unbelievable, debating whether or not to torture myself by watching the highlights on RTE later!

If you have to take the dog for a walk or get some milk in the shops you'd be better served....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

e27cbdb5ddbeb603158d2f56df4a9acc.png

Capiata matches average 4.3 goals during the first 12 matches of the Apertura.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Borussia Dortmund v Liverpool Over 9.5 Corners
    Sevilla Asian Handicap +1

Double@3.18

Ostersunds playing their first home game of the season vs aik tonight. They were playing in the 4th tier of swedish football 5 years ago, first ever home match in the top division. Drew away im the first game at the weekend, as did aik.

Dnb @2.1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    e27cbdb5ddbeb603158d2f56df4a9acc.png

Capiata matches average 4.3 goals during the first 12 matches of the Apertura.

Guarani 2-0

Bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement