Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Qabala +1.5 @ 2.20

not gonna happen :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,274 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

maximoose wrote: »
    Bet365 seem to have slightly updated their in-play graphics again, runs really badly on my phone now making in-play bets a chore.. was perfect before :mad:
    No issues on my phone, works as normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,016 ✭✭✭shmeee

No issues on my phone, works as normal.

Same as, went on there and looked.

I think their in play on the phone is the best and easiest to use. Slick and quick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,016 ✭✭✭shmeee

2/1 fourfold all to score goal, boyles

Dnipro
    AZ
    Apoel
    Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

seanhynes wrote: »
    Matheus Perreira anytime Sporting 11/2 ,3 goals in his last few games he's a relatively young winger

only just the two goals tonight!!

Roberto Soldado anytime 4/5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Nothing I fancy in the 8pm games so over 2.5 in all 10 games @510/1

Liverpool LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Liverpool LOL

They look like they're trying too hard to impress Klopp. Guys losing the ball in their own half trying to do something creative and also players trying shots from outside the box when better options are available. It's like when you used to have trial matches as a kid and everyone was a glory hunter!

It baffles me that Origi gets playing time at Liverpool, he never showed anything in France... he has to be one of the most overrated players in Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    kazan +2 4/5 (coral) seems like an obvious one
    given up betting on this crap if this doesnt come in

a rare europa winner for me
    I would frame it if I could but it's going back to paypal

Roberto Soldado anytime 4/5

Bagged.. Liverpool were 1.33 at kick off what idiots back Liverpool into prices like that I do not know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Liverpool - first time backed them in years and they let me down for a 25/1 accum ! NEVER AGAIN !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    And for tonight

Fenerbahce - Ajax
    Over 4,5 cards @ 2.05 (Unibet)

1 card short.
    Too many little annoying fouls, not enough big ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Bagged.. Liverpool were 1.33 at kick off what idiots back Liverpool into prices like that I do not know

as a fan sean I was livid I didnt take kazan at 11/1 when they scored but kinda relieved they didnt hang on
    no allegiances where betting is concerned thankfully

southampton dc 17/20 away to pool at the weekend looks a cracking bet imo
    gonna take the 3/1 also
    we could be embarrassed here the way southampton are playing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,118 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Liverpool - first time backed them in years and they let me down for a 25/1 accum ! NEVER AGAIN !

What on earth were you thinking!!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,858 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Nothing I fancy in the 8pm games so over 2.5 in all 10 games @510/1

Ha the lazy man's acca, I like it!:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ha the lazy man's acca, I like it!:P

5 came in. I'll do it again.. Was worth a euro

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

inforfun wrote: »
    1 card short.
    Too many little annoying fouls, not enough big ones.

Sort of followed you on this one but backed over 4 cards Asian so got the money back by the skin of my teeth! 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

Sporting Life Accumulator 24/10/15

28/1 on skybet (30/1 on bet365)

Stoke to beat Watford (Barclays Premier League)

Stoke are in top form as they look to make it five wins in a row by beating Watford at the Britannia Stadium.

Brighton to beat Preston (Sky Bet Championship)

Sky Bet Championship leaders Brighton remain unbeaten and have to be the call for three points at home to Preston.

Morecambe to beat Leyton Orient (Sky Bet League 2)

Morecambe are a cracking price to make it five victories on the spin by winning at home to out-of-form Leyton Orient.

Oxford to beat Barnet (Sky Bet League 2)

Sky Bet League 2 promotion chasers Oxford are unbeaten in eight matches and are worthy favourites to beat Barnet.

Morecambe are 15/4 to win at home. I don't get this price as they are only a point behind Orient in the table, with better form. They are a better away team than a home team though so bear that in mind.

Dundalk would win the A league there total piss the likes of Sydney FC and Melbourne victory they must lose 4-5 games a year against sides clutching straws at the bottom of the table

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Dundalk would win the A league there total piss the likes of Sydney FC and Melbourne victory they must lose 4-5 games a year against sides clutching straws at the bottom of the table

Are you just constantly in a bad mood or something?

as a fan sean I was livid I didnt take kazan at 11/1 when they scored but kinda relieved they didnt hang on
    no allegiances where betting is concerned thankfully

southampton dc 17/20 away to pool at the weekend looks a cracking bet imo
    gonna take the 3/1 also
    we could be embarrassed here the way southampton are playing

17/20 jees I'd have assumed 4/6 or 4/7 ,uk bookies are so rich the money that's spread on teams from EPL in Europe it's incredible ,pool are an evens 11/10 shot Sunday but they are prob 4/6 or 4/7 knowing odds compilers I can never understand it ,when Chewy Luis was there they were justifiably odds on shots since then I just can't have a look in on Liverpool bets

callaway92 wrote: »
    Are you just constantly in a bad mood or something?

No just realistic some Aussie teams are woeful to watch ,didn't back Melbourne by the way I just think they are a bad reflection on how the league is when they are the dominant team,am I not allowed an opinion on the league !

No just realistic some Aussie teams are woeful to watch ,didn't back Melbourne by the way I just think they are a bad reflection on how the league is when they are the dominant team,am I not allowed an opinion on the league !

Newcastle have a great home record against MV so it wasn't a surprise to me.you do enjoy an angry rant on here quite regularly though.

• Advertisement

Newcastle have a great home record against MV so it wasn't a surprise to me.you do enjoy an angry rant on here quite regularly though.

Yip I do some people like a rant ,I hadn't a penny on this game but I find nothing wrong with a rant when watching football ,it's natural to me,if ya find it offensive then don't bother heeding It then,by the way they do they lost at 1/4 last season at home to these in the closing stages of the season,it's a crazy league for results at times!

Yip I do some people like a rant ,I hadn't a penny on this game but I find nothing wrong with a rant when watching football ,it's natural to me,if ya find it offensive then don't bother heeding It then,by the way they do they lost at 1/4 last season at home to these in the closing stages of the season,it's a crazy league for results at times!

Did I suggest I was offended? Also I find it difficult to understand some of what you're saying there,doesn't really make sense. Go back and look at Newcastle's last four home h2h and see the results,unbeaten.

Maybe your a-league rants would be more appropriate in the soccer forum rather than football betting seeing as you weren't having a bet.

Did I suggest I was offended? Also I find it difficult to understand some of what you're saying there,doesn't really make sense. Go back and look at Newcastle's last four home h2h and see the results,unbeaten.

Maybe your a-league rants would be more appropriate in the soccer forum rather than football betting seeing as you weren't having a bet.

There's no consigned A League soccer thread to have a rant on man Iv been looking and its the only place the leagues ever referenced on is here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

What do people make of Chelsea to win the league, currently at 25/1? I think it's an incredible price, even if they are 10 points back. With the players they have, mourinho behind them and they're currently champions?

I'm toying with the idea of a big bet at 25/1 and then laying them closer to the end of the season when they are in or around the top 4. Either that or even just letting it ride and see if they can pull it off. What are everyone's thoughts? I plan on doing it before this weekend as the City/United game could affect the odds.

Tammeka Tartu vs Sillamae Kalev

3 rounds left this season in Estonia, Tammeka need points to escape the relegation zone, normally I wouldn't touch them but their opponents played a tough game on Tuesday in the Cup and have nothing to play for in the league, so Tammeka have motivation on their side and fresher legs too.

Tammeka Tartu @ 2.60 small bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Quite like the match up's and odds for Saturday 3pm games:

Villa v Swansea - have been backing against Villa all season and Swansea's indifferent form won't put me off at 8/5

Leicester v Palace - will be backing Palace DNB 11/8 and Palace/Btts 5/1

Norwich v WBA - both struggling but 16/5 for WBA looks an excellent price and DNB 7/4. Norwich were dreadful against Neecastle last week.

Stoke v Watford - Stoke are not the most reliable in games they 'should' win at home but again at 10/11 it seems worth a shot given both teams form.

Backing all as singles as well a double chance accum at 9/2, a draw no bet accum at 14/1 and a win accum at 75/1.

Tammeka Tartu vs Sillamae Kalev

3 rounds left this season in Estonia, Tammeka need points to escape the relegation zone, normally I wouldn't touch them but their opponents played a tough game on Tuesday in the Cup and have nothing to play for in the league, so Tammeka have motivation on their side and fresher legs too.

Tammeka Tartu @ 2.60 small bet

4-1 down at home against an unmotivated and tired team... they definitely deserve to go down :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,858 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Bet365 doing free in-bet for United/City, anyone any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Rayo Vallecano v Espanyol
    Goal Line Over 2.5 2.000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

magherakid wrote: »
    Rayo Vallecano v Espanyol
    Goal Line Over 2.5 2.000

done btts myself, open game hopefully

evosteo wrote: »

btts should have been in already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Bet365 doing free in-bet for United/City, anyone any ideas?

It's a tough game to call. I usually do something adventurous but thinking this time of backing over 0.5 goals pre game and then the draw at 12/5 in play. No risk as if it's 0-0 your in play bet will be a winner.

A draw suits both teams I think.

FatRat wrote: »
    What do people make of Chelsea to win the league, currently at 25/1? I think it's an incredible price, even if they are 10 points back. With the players they have, mourinho behind them and they're currently champions?

I'm toying with the idea of a big bet at 25/1 and then laying them closer to the end of the season when they are in or around the top 4. Either that or even just letting it ride and see if they can pull it off. What are everyone's thoughts? I plan on doing it before this weekend as the City/United game could affect the odds.

I understand where you are coming from but I wouldn't touch them at all.

There seems to be something just not right at the club. Terry was dropped. It didn't go down well. Matic, Hazard have been dropped also at one stage or another. Magic was subbed about 30 minutes after coming on as a sub.

A lot of their players are under performing and there must be a reason. They can not have regressed as players that much over one summer. Something smells and Jose might be the source.

Hopefully we will find out at some stage what is going in but they are not currently the Chelsea we know from the last 2 years under Jose.

West Brom at 4.2. Only bet this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

anybody think crystal palace are too big at 23 to 10 against leicester . their usually better away from home and have being decent all season . surely vardy cant keep scoring

• Advertisement

spurshero wrote: »
    anybody think crystal palace are too big at 23 to 10 against leicester . their usually better away from home and have being decent all season . surely vardy cant keep scoring

I think they are far too short.

Leicester have been putting in some great performances and are proving very hard to beat. Should be a great game to watch but I think 23/10 is very very short for the away team.

Been on a rough run myself but gonna throw in my bets for the weekend in hope it changes my luck. No time for detailed explanation but all teams in good form playing @ home against teams with patchy form(bar Birmingham but hope Hull will be too strong for them). Hull, Stoke, Oxford, Sheffield united , Brighton to win.BTTS and over 2.5 Leicster and palace. 4folds /5folds/ and Accum. If I don't get at least a 4fold out of this I'm packing it in till Christmas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

My only big bet of tomorrow is Everton over 3 corners @5/6

The only time Everton have managed less than 4 corners in a game this season is against Spurs where they were happy to keep the score at 0-0 and didn't bother pushing on. From an Everton supporter, we will probably lose the game and will probably be losing for most of the game. If that's the case we won't get less then 4 corners and we will probably even get over 4 corners which is also a big price @7/4.

I'm also putting a small stake on Everton to win the race to 7 corners at 11/1 simply because it's decent value, especially if (or even when) Arsenal get an early goal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Leicester - Palace over 2.5 & btts
    Stoke - Watford under 2.5
    West Brom double chance

Treble @ 5.65

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ekels

Three prices that look big enough to me:
    Brighton (at home to Preston)- 19/20
    Chelsea (away to West Ham)- Evs
    Spurs (away to Bournemouth)- 6/5

Bastia DC @ 1.83

Bastia have lost their last 4 away games, it's rare for teams to lose more than 4 games in a row. Montpellier are not stronger than Bastia and have a lot of missing players especially in midfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

93min peno missed by deportive last night LOL :rolleyes:

a rare europa winner for me
    I would frame it if I could but it's going back to paypal

One I thought you and others would appreciate mail burner know you like your anytime goalscorer bets. Sean Miller (morecombe)has 7 goals in his last 5 , playing leyton orient who have conceded 12 in their last 5. Had a good bet on him 21/10any time. Also smaller on 2 or more @ 14 and 80/1 the hatrick. Also gonna back wincast @7/1 and morcombe straight @3/1. I can't figure out the pricing In that game at all!

93min peno missed by deportive last night LOL :rolleyes:

unlucky, pen effort was awful too.

• Advertisement

Werder Bremen DC @ 1.70

they've lost their last 5 games in a row

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement