Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Double on Watford Palace draw, United to win and +2.5 scored, 9.4/1

C'mon ref, blow it up.:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

KevIRL wrote: »
    Leicester palace double enhanced from 10/3 to 9/2 on PP

Nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Leicester palace double enhanced from 10/3 to 9/2 on PP

Phew. Makes up for feckin Liverpool yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

GFC Ajaccio vs Bastia tomorrow, 2 Corsican teams but no rivalry between the two. There's a lot of talk on Bastia's forum about Bastia letting Ajaccio win this game. You have to understand that the Corsicans hate the French and if they can help a fellow Corsican team, they will. This is an absolute must-win for Ajaccio anyway who would leave the relegation zone with a win. Bastia have nothing to play for.

I've gone big on GFC Ajaccio personally

Ajaccio won 3-2 :D

Las's tips always spot on, hardly sets a foot wrong these days

Having one those lucky moments, it'll end soon lol... as always

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Stephen247

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Leicester are not 6/4 to win today - they are a best-priced 4/6.

Nice double there today folks

Juve and villarreal
    Tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Stephen247

Ajaccio won 3-2 :D

Tanx pal was waiting on them for 6 team acc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »
    Betting against arsenal, and expecting a tight game where sunderland will be trying to at least not lose.

Under 2.5 @2.1
    Sunderland +0.5 @2.3
    Sunderland 0.0 @3.8

Win
    Win
    Push

New York Red Bulls @ 1.65

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Dutch cup final at 17.00 Feyenoord - Utrecht (in Rotterdam)

Might be a home match for Feyenoord but tickets have been "evenly" distributed with 15000 each. Which means there is 18000 people who have no business being there.
    Thank you modern football.

Anyways....

Feyenoord won both league matches against Utrecht, 3-2 and 2-1 and all Utrecht goal have been score by Sebastian Haller.

So while i am hoping of course that cup stays in Rotterdam, if it doesnt let me at least try to make some money.

de132ae84dc36fae480b700b976e5361.png
    Feyenoord 2-1, Haller didnt score.

Get on Willem II DC against Feyenoord next week.
    Never easy there and winning today means automatically group stages EL for Feyenoord so they probably give about 0 ****s next week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Feyenoord 2-1, Haller didnt score.

Get on Zwolle to beat Feyenoord next week. (mod... Willem II DC that is....)
    Never easy there and winning today means automatically group stages EL for Feyenoord so they probably give about 0 ****s next week

Don't you mean Willem II?

Don't you mean Willem II?

Oops, yes.

Could have sworn they still had Zwolle and NEC to play.

Willem II ... hmmmm.

Wouldnt go wilder than DC on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Lads am I missing something?Next week:

Man U-Leicester 2 @ 3.75 DC 1.95

Bet of the week for me.HIgh stake on DC smaller on Leicester staright win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

If judged on home form United would be first. Leicester have a little bit of leeway with losing points and still can win the league. United need to win all their matches to secure a top 4 place above arsenal or city as they play each other....my tip is to not bet on this one as Van Gaal is very good against the top teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Sevilla
    Juventus

@ 3.15

Boom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

like the dc myself, maybe a bit of value in that
    utd at home 11-4-2 23 scored 7 conceded, lost once at home in 2016 in league
    leic away 11-4-2 31 scored 16 conceded lost once away in 2016 (v arse when a goal up and simpson getting a red)

doesnt get more even than that, gotta fancy leic they way they are playing to at least nick a draw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Cant believe the amount of times wolfsburg have f*d me over lost over a grand on winnings on them, in fairness against augsburg at home this weekend cant even get a damn draw :(

Back to singles with a 1.20 - 1.60 return ratio..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

New York Red Bulls v Orlando
    Cyle Larin Anytime 47/20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

magherakid wrote: »
    Cyle Larin Anytime 47/20

made ye sweat for that :pac:

magherakid wrote: »
    Cyle Larin Anytime 47/20

Scores in the 3rd minute. Why didn't I see this sooner?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Roma Napoli (Draw) 23/10. Its essentially a shootout between these 2 for the UCL group stage but Napoli are 5 points up and can secure it, more or less, with a draw or win. Roma cant afford to lose with Inter breathing down their necks and were so lucky to win (or even draw last week.......Totti, legend! I just think this is destined to be a draw.

Spurs (West Brom) 1/4

Milan (Hellas Verona-away) 8/11 (fantastic price considering Verona are dead and buried albeit Milans form is pretty average )

Celta Vigo (Granada)8/15 It may seem Celta dont have much to play for having earned their Europa qualifying place. (albeit they can still earn a direct group stage place by overtaking Bilbao with a win tomorrow) but if some very unlikely freakish collapse by Villareal team occurs they have a minute chance of champions league! They wont want to give up on that. Granada are on a good bit of form and still fighting relegation so wont be a shoe in but quality wise cant see Celta not winning this at home.

Nancy Sochaux Sochaux and DRAW 6/5 Nancy 99% promoted now with 4 games left. Sochaux, not yet safe from relegation )3 points ahead of zone and on very good form with a team that's position is a little bit misleading.

Pays 24/1 on PP

Worth a small wager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

N thomsen anytime @7.0 for aab later, midfielder but scored in 3 of his last 5 games

c886c44eb47c733aa5ba5f9920c53015.png

Jong Feyenoord - Jong ADO

ADO DC @ 2.62

Played each other 3x this season already, Feyenoord winning 2-0 and 4-2 and a 2-2 draw.
    However, yesterday Feyenoord won the Dutch cup and quite a few players who lately played for the reserves but are usually on the bench with the first team must have been celebrating last night.

Their line up last time they played:

P. Hansson; Nieuwkoop, Van der Meer, Van der Heijden, Verdonk; Tapia (84’ Hamer), Vejinovic, Gustafson; Basaçogluik, Achahbar en Schuurman.

Bolded players were all on the bench yesterday and i have this idea they didnt go home straight after the final whistle.
    Whether they play, i dont know but if they dont there will be U19 players in there in stead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Clemens is on the bench, but you're halfway there on the Samperio bet! I was just about to back him to score before he did so. :o

EDIT: Never mind, that first Mainz goal has been attributed to someone else.

Bet365 offered me cash out at full odds on Samperio fgs. I cashed it out even though it was Brosinski. Big error on their part. Not sure what will happen but I've withdrawn

HAd it 2x with a cash out on rather big accumulators that the goal i was waiting for was scored, cashed out immediately and then the goal was disallowed.
    2x i got away with it.

Iirc once they went and resettled things but for some reason i ended up with more than if they had let it go.
    Cant remember the specifics

But i always cash out when a bet comes in on accumulators, if i have the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

HAd it 2x with a cash out on rather big accumulators that the goal i was waiting for was scored, cashed out immediately and then the goal was disallowed.
    2x i got away with it.

Iirc once they went and resettled things but for some reason i ended up with more than if they had let it go.
    Cant remember the specifics

But i always cash out when a bet comes in on accumulators, if i have the chance.
    Thanks inforfun.

I got an alert Mainz went 1 up, checked bet365 and they offered Samperio, took it then switch on the the game and it was Brosinski that scored. They were offering a good cash out on him 2 or more as well but wanted to wait and see if he actually scored.

Napoli Roma
    Over 9 corners

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken a bit of Albiol to be booked @2.54 on betfair in this Roma Napoli game starting now. Second highest number of cards for Napoli this season and booked the last two times the teams met.

New York Red Bulls @ 1.65

Boom :)

Great match, this Roma/napoli. Come on the no score draw!! Have single on NSD and then draw in an accy. (Posted earlier)

• Advertisement

Great match, this Roma/napoli. Come on the no score draw!! Have single on NSD and then draw in an accy. (Posted earlier)

Sick. 89th minute.

Standard!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken a bit of Albiol to be booked @2.54 on betfair in this Roma Napoli game starting now. Second highest number of cards for Napoli this season and booked the last two times the teams met.

Third time is not a charm with Mr. Albiol

Get on Willem II DC against Feyenoord next week.

Meh

Bookies are not stupid.

f235fd46efc4e384aff88fb29ef00942.png

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Meh

Bookies are not stupid.

f235fd46efc4e384aff88fb29ef00942.png

Just as a matter of interest what price were you expecting or hoping for on the DC Infor?

Spurs - 2 Asian

Napoli Roma
    Over 9 corners

FFS. 9 corners.

2 in the first half, 7 on the second and none in the last 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

jbt123 wrote: »
    Just as a matter of interest what price were you expecting or hoping for on the DC Infor?

Edit

Having checked the recent fixtures for this game I would presume around 2.2 or so. So 1.7 or thereabouts for the DC now is still not too shabby for an accum filler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Spurs
    Over 2.5 Cork City game
    2/1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Spurs celta Vigo and rp leipzig 9/4 pp

Lovely in Cork at the moment, expecting a big crowd and if city get ahead, they won't sit back like they did v harps as we have a Strong Dislike for Rovers...

City win btts 7/2
    City over 2.5 4/1
    City over 3.5 12/1

• Advertisement

Jong Feyenoord - Jong ADO

ADO DC @ 2.62

Played each other 3x this season already, Feyenoord winning 2-0 and 4-2 and a 2-2 draw.
    However, yesterday Feyenoord won the Dutch cup and quite a few players who lately played for the reserves but are usually on the bench with the first team must have been celebrating last night.

Their line up last time they played:

P. Hansson; Nieuwkoop, Van der Meer, Van der Heijden, Verdonk; Tapia (84’ Hamer), Vejinovic, Gustafson; Basaçogluik, Achahbar en Schuurman.

Bolded players were all on the bench yesterday and i have this idea they didnt go home straight after the final whistle.
    Whether they play, i dont know but if they dont there will be U19 players in there in stead.

302094632ec65189c93feb7666de9bd5.png

That is the u19 basically

Big (ish) on ADO @ 4 (was 5 earlier today)

Edit

Having checked the recent fixtures for this game I would presume around 2.2 or so. So 1.7 or thereabouts for the DC now is still not too shabby for an accum filler.

You answered yourself.... :)

Seeing as who went off injured yesterday i might have a Feyenoord AGS that could be interesting next week.
    They might want to do their little brother Excelsior a favour as they are in a battle with Willem II for relegation play off places.

Missed this earlier, 0-4 up at ht, looks like great spot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Kane to score 2 more enhanced from 5/2 to 7/2 PP.

Not too excited about that one but may as well get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Kane to score 2 more enhanced from 5/2 to 7/2 PP.

Not too excited about that one but may as well get on

This is a Tony pulis side, they are often tricky, just over 3/1 doesn't seem great

Boom 0-4

DC is posted earlier in as well of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Spurs and Cork City double @2.24

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Chalk in Denmark U21 league into yer calendar for future reference ... it's a warzone with no less than 5 goals in the 5 games in play. Next full schedule of games is 9th May

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Thanks for that infor, only found them after the first goal so took straight win. Still a very nice price!

Anybody able to find any value in spurs corners tonight? Pulis is gonna park the bus and Spurs are going to press and generate a lot of corners I feel.

Toobz wrote: »
    Thanks for that infor, only found them after the first goal so took straight win. Still a very nice price!

Anybody able to find any value in spurs corners tonight? Pulis is gonna park the bus and Spurs are going to press and generate a lot of corners I feel.

The corner line for Spurs is over/under 7.5. The corner handicap is -5.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Kane Wincast 11/10

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement