Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

taking torres for a card at 9/2 (888)
    its unlikely he'll do something as daft as in the last round but if he does then I'd have too many regrets not being on at these odds

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Entire bankroll again on Le Havre @ 1.80 on Friday, a bit early but the odds will definitely drop

To make it short, it's a must must win for Le Havre who can still get promoted, 3rd placed Metz play vs 2nd placed Dijon who are fighting for the title so Metz are likely to drop points, plus Le Havre are very strong at home. Nîmes are in great form BUT they are officially safe after their win last Friday, everyone was celebrating at the end of the game so they'll likely train less hard and be elss motivated (same thing happened to Bastia once they were officially safe)

Also this is the 1st time Bwin.fr has better odds than all the other bookies :P http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/france/ligue-2/le-havre-nimes-KjdzcSxj/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Entire bankroll again on Le Havre @ 1.80 on Friday, a bit early but the odds will definitely drop

To make it short, it's a must must win for Le Havre who can still get promoted, 3rd placed Metz play vs 2nd placed Dijon who are fighting for the title so Metz are likely to drop points, plus Le Havre are very strong at home. Nîmes are in great form BUT they are officially safe after their win last Friday, everyone was celebrating at the end of the game so they'll likely train less hard and be elss motivated (same thing happened to Bastia once they were officially safe)

Also this is the 1st time Bwin.fr has better odds than all the other bookies :P http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/france/ligue-2/le-havre-nimes-KjdzcSxj/

Had my eye on this too. Similar situation for Red Star, who have been poor recently. They must win again Bourg for any chance of 3rd. Bourg have been poor recently too, and are also safe. Odds similar to Le Harve, thinking of Red Star/Le Harve Double. Any insight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Had my eye on this too. Similar situation for Red Star, who have been poor recently. They must win again Bourg for any chance of 3rd. Bourg have been poor recently too, and are also safe. Odds similar to Le Harve, thinking of Red Star/Le Harve Double. Any insight?

I wouldn't touch Red Star or Lens, they're 4 pts adrift of Metz with a terrible goal differential compared to Metz, and with only 3 rounds left to play it's almost game over for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Anyone know what happened to the olympiakos match? Layed over 2.5 to trade out after a few mins but everything is suspended I cant even cash out. Afraid i'll miss it if I leave the computer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Toobz wrote: »
    Anyone know what happened to the olympiakos match? Layed over 2.5 to trade out after a few mins but everything is suspended I cant even cash out. Afraid i'll miss it if I leave the computer.

Judging by a quick glance at Flashscore, their game's been postponed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Judging by a quick glance at Flashscore, their game's been postponed.

Just seen on twitter...guess thats my money tied up for the night. Probably better off I really cant call how anything is gonna go in the Atletico match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »
    For morning interest

Ansan +1.25 ah @1.85
    Lao toyota +2 ah @2.025
    Treble of above plus seoul e-land sw @5.61

Ansan won 3-0
    Lao toyota lost 2-1
    Seoul e-land drew 0-0

To paraphrase myself...
    2 outta 3 aint bad....

Swedish gs trixie all starting at 5.30

971ace143487044762065640c3931486.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Long shot for today:
    double @ 4.75
    Lille-Angers BTTS
    Atletico-Bayern BTTS

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I do like pp enhancement today :D. Lewandowski anytime from 7/4 to 5/2

8/5 on bet365

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Xabi Alonso to be booked 2/1
    J. Oblak Juanfran Filipe Luis S. Savić J. Giménez Gabi A. Fernández Saúl Koke Fernando Torres A. Griezmann
    M. Neuer P. Lahm Alaba Xabi Alonso Javi Martínez A. Vidal Douglas Costa Thiago Alcântara J Bernat R.Lewandowski Coman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

seanhynes wrote: »
    J. Oblak Juanfran Filipe Luis S. Savić J. Giménez Gabi A. Fernández Saúl Koke Fernando Torres A. Griezmann
    M. Neuer P. Lahm Alaba Xabi Alonso Javi Martínez A. Vidal Douglas Costa Thiago Alcântara J Bernat R.Lewandowski Coman

A man after my own heart Sean. I've just taken Alonso to be booked @3.00 too

Also taken small on Griezeman to be booked @6.4

Go on Xavi ya beast, ya know you want to!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Ansan won 3-0
    Lao toyota lost 2-1
    Seoul e-land drew 0-0

To paraphrase myself...

Swedish gs trixie all starting at 5.30

[.Img]https://i.gyazo.com/971ace143487044762065640c3931486.png[/img]
    6 goals in the Orebro game...but Atta, Gustavsson and Holmberg don't like sharing the ball, apparently. :mad:

Just seen some player warming up not sure which side in the Malmo Gothenburg game chucked a corner flag at a set of fans they had to stop the game he stood up and taunted them after throwing it,mad man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Madrid BTTS Yes 11/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

A card in the first 10 minutes of Athletico game @6.5

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Very hard game to call for me so I'll join you on this.

Go on Xabi. Do yer usual stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Griezmann FG.
    Atletico Goal before 60th
    Atletico Goal before 70th
    Atletico Goal before 80th

Staked according.

Griezmann FG.
    Atletico Goal before 60th
    Atletico Goal before 70th
    Atletico Goal before 80th

Staked according.

3/4 winners not bad :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

1-0 already ;)

Just have over 2.5 cards for Madrid...Tricky to call a winner.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

3/4 winners not bad :pac:

What prices shano? A bet I never seen before.

Could of got one there. Next late one should be a yellow.

Another rotton refereeing performance this looks like it's turning into. They don't want to book anybody in these semis games

What prices shano? A bet I never seen before.

Sorry, normally post prices, but was rushing to place:

60th Min was Evens
    70th Min was 5/6
    80th Min was 8/11

Was going to do an early 30th minute one, but said I was being silly :(

Sorry, normally post prices, but was rushing to place:

60th Min was Evens
    70th Min was 5/6
    80th Min was 8/11

Was going to do an early 30th minute one, but said I was being silly :(

Nice prices would have thought they would have been shorter. Will have to keep an eye on that market in future!

Nice prices would have thought they would have been shorter. Will have to keep an eye on that market in future!

Yeh me to tbh, was suprised. Atletico very under rated by bookies against big teams for some reason.

Another rotton refereeing performance this looks like it's turning into. They don't want to book anybody in these semis games

Yeah not looking good for my atletico cards bet. Need things to go mental in the second half like the second leg of the Barca game but can't see that happening.

I think it looks good for the Alonso booking. Only problem is if he gets subbed off in the next 20 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

On the over 2.5 booking for atletico too but that nuthead clatterhead is so ponderous in handing cards out tonight fingers crossed though

• Advertisement

Robbed there on Alonso lads.

Alonso again fouls , prat should have known to steer away from it with him reffing

Alonso again fouls , prat should have known to steer away from it with him reffing

If it's a Portuguese or Italian ref we would be on a winner by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Backed the wrong team for cards. Over 4.5 was tempting too... Crazy if Alonso gets away with it!

Some cynical time wasting please!

Knew that mope of a ref would ruin our cards bet

Atletico cards were good to me in the last round so gonna stick with them tonight. Clattenberg in charge and he's not the most prolific with his cards, however atletico have a tendency to go bat**** crazy and I would expect bayern to have a lot of possession tonight. Atletico over 20 booking points 6/5 with pp.

Pure dung lads sorry to anyone that followed. In fairness to Atletico they were very disciplined in defence. Jaysus between goals last night, punchestown today and cards this evening the wallet is so skinny Kate Moss tried to give it a sandwich.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Depending on the ref, I will be going large on Atletico cards next week. They will surely go with a thou shall not pass attitude. They will take one for the team at any stage, to get themselves to the final.

Gonna try posting more in here again guys, in a few groups on FB/Watsapp so between it all I tend to forget to post pre game tips.

Villareal win for me tomorrow night, liverpool missing so many.

Villareal win for me tomorrow night, liverpool missing so many.

Who is out for Liverpool? Tempted by Villareal, possibly Bakambu wincast. Also looking at the old reliable Sevilla corners but worried that it being a semi final they might be a bit more cautious.

Who is out for Liverpool? Tempted by Villareal, possibly Bakambu wincast. Also looking at the old reliable Sevilla corners but worried that it being a semi final they might be a bit more cautious.

Sakho Can Origi definitely out.

• Advertisement

Divock Origi is out for up to six weeks with ankle ligament damage whilst Emre Can (ankle), Joe Gomez (knee), Jordan Henderson (knee) and Danny Ings (knee) are all expected to miss out. Mamadou Sakho will also be missing due to a pending doping investigation.

Marcelino in stark contrast can almost call upon a fully fit squad. Only Leo Baptistao is missing as Jaume Costa and Mateo Mussachio passed late fitness tests.

Pool will have kolo, lucas or (gulp) skrtel at the back tmoro, can defo see them conceding 1 if not more...

Pool will have kolo, lucas or (gulp) skrtel at the back tmoro, can defo see them conceding 1 if not more...

If skrtel starts , don't think he will though, pool will certainly concede.

Villareal don't score enough to put them away in the first leg.. Shud win by no more than 1

Liverpool are my biggest bogey team ever- win, lose, draw, corners ,cards the whole lot. Can never get them right. Anyone any thoughts for Sevilla/Shaktar? I might just copy the racing post they called the two CL games this week.

Fancy the draw between Villareal and the Pool tomorrow night. I think Liverpool are more than capable of getting some sort of result in Spain and they have drawn 5 of 6 away in the Europa league this season. Will go with smaller stakes again on the 1 - 1 correct score

Think I've read somewhere that Klopp has never lost a European tie in Spain.

Edit

Strike that about Klopp not losing in Spain. They were stuffed by Real a couple of seasons back.

Think montreal will do nyc later tonight, theyre in crap form and drogba is getting back to fitness

Montreal dc @1.66
    Montreal @3.0
    Montreal ah -1 @5.0
    Piatti anytime @3.75

Staked accordingly

Just looking at Piatti anytime myself Retalivity. Where are you getting the @3.75? Hills is coming up best price @3.00 for me on oddschecker.

Have the twitter open here to make sure he's in the XI before staking. 99.9% that he'll start anyway.

3 goals in as many meetings with NYC. Looks good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Depending on the ref, I will be going large on Atletico cards next week. They will surely go with a thou shall not pass attitude. They will take one for the team at any stage, to get themselves to the final.

same as that
    they wont take any prisoners next week
    if we cant get this in then its time to give up for the rest of the season

Will be aiming for a shot at Gabi to be booked in Bayern Athletico next week if its decent odds. Think he has to be one of the main candidates.

If the odds are not great for Gabi I'll go on the team cards like you lads.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement