Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

It doesn't matter that you didn't score Joe. You showed lots of character and that's all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

jbt123 wrote: »
    Fancy the draw between Villareal and the Pool tomorrow night. I think Liverpool are more than capable of getting some sort of result in Spain and they have drawn 5 of 6 away in the Europa league this season. .

FFS. Sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I backed the draw also :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JamesFitz

JamesFitz wrote: »
    Bakambu AGS @2.87 and Villarreal to win to nil @ 4.00

Bakambu let me down but got there in the end. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

What was the corner line for Sevilla with pp does anyone know? Had a look last night and can't remember if it was 4.5 or 5.5. Didn't do anything was reluctant after a rotten week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

What was the corner line for Sevilla with pp does anyone know? Had a look last night and can't remember if it was 4.5 or 5.5. Didn't do anything was reluctant after a rotten week.

I was on Sevilla over 5 at 11/10 pre match.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Iirc over 5.5 was 8/11 but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Scratch that. Shamobuc has your answer.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I was on Sevilla over 5 at 11/10 pre match.

Unlucky, would have to confident of them coming in next week. That and atletico cards could make a nice double. Edit - maybe not thought it finished 2-1 shaktar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Getting in a bit early with these in case I forget

Bobby wood 2 or more 10/1
    Bobby wood 3 or more 50/1

Plays for Union Berlin

Freiburg win, Liepzip -1, St Pauli win, Dusseldorf over 2.5 and berlin over 2.5

In the LOI I've done

Patterson, Miele, Finn anytime and fatherly wincast in a 4 fold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Le havre
    Cork city v St pats btts
    Easy double

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

SJK DC / Sheriff Tiraspol to win / Frankfurt DC @ 2.02

SJK DC / Dinamo Moscow DC @ 1.59

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Dunno where to put this as it's not soccer related but still bet related ding jun hui v Alan McManus in the snooker there's been 8 match centuries so far with it halfway played , over 9.5 in the match is 5/6 with paddy power , the line is 10.5 at the same price on 365 , ding also to make two more is 8/13 on 365 and 15/8 on paddys,think they have it priced up pretty generous there,dings been knocking in tonnes for fun so far and there's still a possible 17 frames of play to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Le havre
    Cork city v St pats btts
    Easy double
    Very high odds for btts in that game?Why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I've just had a look myself, BTTS Yes is 13/10 in some places (e.g. Coral), but it's landed in just 3 of Cork's last 10 games, and 3 of St. Pats' last 10 as well. However, Cork and St. Pats are the 3rd & 5th-top scoring teams in the league so far.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

City don't give goals up easily at home and pats blow a little hot and cold.

I will be getting on Cork , Derry , galway , Rovers and Dundalk at around 9/1

Cork win and over 2.5 8/5
    Derry win and over 2.5 11/4
    Galway win and over 2.5 5/4
    Dundalk win and over 2.5 8/5

4 trebles and a small quad (56/1)

Now to have a look at the jupiler lge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,287 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

We (Galway) likely missing our two starting cm's, one of whom is outer best/most creative player. Just so y'all know.

We (Galway) likely missing our two starting cm's, one of whom is outer best/most creative player. Just so y'all know.

Cheers, but I reckon a lot of people will get on Galway due to Longford's shocking start aswell, they really are in for some hammerings this season

Decided to get on Cork, Dundalk, galway, Rovers and Shels aswell just over 8/1 am hoping the first 4 will be solid wins, but you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Paris­ Sain­t Ger­main -vs- Renne­s, ­Rennes +1.5 @ 2.060

After winning the Cup PSG at full strength went to Las Vegas.
    Three days of walking, drinking, whores.

Paris­ Sain­t Ger­main -vs- Renne­s, ­Rennes +0.5 @ 3.640

Paris­ Sain­t Ger­main -vs- Renne­s, ­Rennes DNB @ 8.200

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Last games of the season, gone small for all teams to score at 30ish/1

Happened 3-4 wks ago in the same league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Very high odds for btts in that game?Why is that?

Fagan is doubtful for pats

Galway
    Cork
    Dundalk
    Under 2.5 wexford harps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

retalivity wrote: »
    Last games of the season, gone small for all teams to score at 30ish/1

Happened 3-4 wks ago in the same league

Over 2.5 in all 9 is a mere 20/1, it was 67/1 the week they went goal crazy.

Is le harve las's banker bet !?

It's not a banker by any means but Le Havre really really must win this game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

It's not a banker by any means but Le Havre really really must win this game
    Still put your whole back roll on it?

Still put your whole back roll on it?

I'm really confident about this bet, doesn't mean it'll necessarily come in.

• Advertisement

I'm really confident about this bet, doesn't mean it'll necessarily come in.

1-0 after 15 minutes now I hope BTTS in Cork game as Ihave hight stake on that double thx @Lasagna

edit: 2-0 half time and also penalty missed.Fingers crossed

edit 2: 3-0 deal done ,cork +1,Cmon Pats!!!!

SJK DC / Sheriff Tiraspol to win / Frankfurt DC @ 2.02 :(

SJK DC / Dinamo Moscow DC @ 1.59:)

Fukk off Frankfurt :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭salmon1

Galway -1
    Dundalk
    Rovers
    Boro

6/1

Korea bets for tomorrow

Suwon Vs Seoul, Seoul have pissed all over everyone since losing the first game of the season to last years champions Jeonbuk, fancy them to win @2.37. Suwon have a mustwin ACL game on Tuesday, Seoul's ACL match is on wednesday and theyve already qualified.
    Also, btts has landed in 6/7 for Suwon & 4/7 for Seoul (2 promoted teams failed to score against them, Seoul didn't score against Jeonbuk, so the 1.95 for tomorrow looks value.

Btts @1.95
    Seoul @2.37
    Seoul & btts @5.5

Pohang vs Jeju, Pohang are awful, crap results in Korea and the ACL, they're in Las territory having not won in 7. They're favourites for this match, have a game midweek against a japanese team and next week vs Seoul. Could conceivably lose all of them.

Jeju DNB @2.25
    Jeju sw @3.1

Entire bankroll again on Le Havre @ 1.80 on Friday, a bit early but the odds will definitely drop
    /

yesssssssssssssssssssss :D

• Advertisement

yesssssssssssssssssssss :D

Did you bet double with Cork BTTS as well?

Did you bet double with Cork BTTS as well?

No I had too much money on Le Havre, didn't wanna take them again

Am i missing something with NY redbulls vs Dallas?

Dallas are top, NY are second bottom of their respective conferences, although Dallas lost last week, NY won. NY are 1.83, Dallas are 4. Dallas are the second highest scorers in the MLS, NY have the worst defence.

Dallas DC @2.0
    Win @4.2
    Dallas top scorer Barrios (4/9) @3.75

Someone tell me before I bet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

New York have won 5 of the last 6 at home to Dallas but they have been abysmal this season so it looks good value to be honest. MLS is a crazy league at times though

Dallas captain is out injured too

Accum Derry losing 2-0 at home to Sligo= joke. Galway 2-0 up and draw, another joke
    Overs bets were poor.

Decided to get on Cork, Dundalk, galway, Rovers and Shels aswell just over 8/1 am hoping the first 4 will be solid wins, but you never know.

Bloody galway!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Galway and Derry also let me down for major cash... Punchestown bailed me out today and yesterday!

Cheers for the tip lass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

whats everyone picking for tomorrow?

real madrid
    , no benzema no ronaldo against a better real sociedad dont think they'll get 3 points without them two..

schalke, probably will look for a win against an already relegated hannover, but then again they lost last week after throwing a 2 goal lead...

everton, martinez says he'll be using the youngsters tomorrow and they're on a really poor run at the moment...

i had this treble on my mind past few days but now its doubting me :(

As mentioned in the tips thread, newcastle look to have turned a corner and palace have the cup in the back of their mind

Newcastle win evens
    Newcastle over 1.5 evens
    Newcastle over 2.5 7/2
    Newcastle win btts 3/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

whats everyone picking for tomorrow?

real madrid
    , no benzema no ronaldo against a better real sociedad dont think they'll get 3 points without them two..

schalke, probably will look for a win against an already relegated hannover, but then again they lost last week after throwing a 2 goal lead...

everton, martinez says he'll be using the youngsters tomorrow and they're on a really poor run at the moment...

i had this treble on my mind past few days but now its doubting me :(

I dunno..I think a draw is in store. Both teams have pride to play for.
    And Bournemouth need to win or draw l

• Advertisement

Burnley, Bristol Rovers, Acc Stanley , Wimbelton, Portsmouth, Oxford, Barnsley, Doncaster all have must win games against teams with nothing to play for. 40/1 ish worth a 5er.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

retalivity wrote: »
    Korea bets for tomorrow

Suwon Vs Seoul, Seoul have pissed all over everyone since losing the first game of the season to last years champions Jeonbuk, fancy them to win @2.37. Suwon have a mustwin ACL game on Tuesday, Seoul's ACL match is on wednesday and theyve already qualified.
    Also, btts has landed in 6/7 for Suwon & 4/7 for Seoul (2 promoted teams failed to score against them, Seoul didn't score against Jeonbuk, so the 1.95 for tomorrow looks value.

Btts @1.95
    Seoul @2.37
    Seoul & btts @5.5

Pohang vs Jeju, Pohang are awful, crap results in Korea and the ACL, they're in Las territory having not won in 7. They're favourites for this match, have a game midweek against a japanese team and next week vs Seoul. Could conceivably lose all of them.

Jeju DNB @2.25
    Jeju sw @3.1

Jeju lost, Seoul drew 1-1. :(

Jeju lost, Seoul drew 1-1. :(

I know, pish. Watched the last 30 mins of the Seoul game, they should have won

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Big money(for me) on todays events. Did a write up in the Tips page but for anyone that doesn't see it, short version here:

Real Socidaed +0.25 1.8
    Real Socidaed Goal before 63 mins 5/6
    Borussia Mochengladbach Goal before 67 mins 5/6
    Newcastle Win Evens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Acca on arsenal win and BTTS in the Everton, Swansea, Chelsea and Southampton games, bout 7/1 IIRC...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'm all over Watford today:

Watford -1.5 @ 2.8
    Deeney wincast @ 3.1
    Ighalo wincast @ 3.1

Hapoel Raanana DC @ 2.10

Pribram DC & Monaco to win @ 1.82

singles on all of these...all but one was bigger last night :(

main bets
    accrington 20/21 fred
    sunder dnb 3/4 boyle (1.93 last night)

sunder play stoke who've lost their last three conceding four in each and have nothing to play for

leeds 4/6 in great form v a team in awful form in charlton

matty taylor anytime evens sj reliable as they come and fighting for an automatic spot against a team with nothing to play for

deeney anytime 6/4 sj its villa after all and last home game so there should be goals despite both being in shocking form recently

defoe anytime 17/10 (lads best at 9/5) if sunder win then its either him or borini scoring

accum also (minus defoe anytime) along with a few fgs daft ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,287 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

mailburner wrote: »
    singles on all of these...all but one was bigger last night :(

main bets
    accrington 20/21 fred
    sunder dnb 3/4 boyle (1.93 last night)

sunder play stoke who've lost their last three conceding four in each and have nothing to play for

leeds 4/6 in great form v a team in awful form in charlton

matty taylor anytime evens sj reliable as they come and fighting for an automatic spot against a team with nothing to play for

deeney anytime 6/4 sj its villa after all and last home game so there should be goals despite both being in shocking form recently

defoe anytime 17/10 (lads best at 9/5) if sunder win then its either him or borini scoring

accum also (minus defoe anytime) along with a few fgs daft ones

Taylor is/was 11/10 on pp.

• Advertisement

Taylor is/was 11/10 on pp.

yep, was last night...4/6 a fairly big drop for him with paddy :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement