Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Anyone else have Barnsley yesterday in an accy.............................

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

On fellaini card 11/4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Fancy unders today in the Man United / Leicster game. For all the talk of a Hollywood finish from Raneiri I think Leicster will be happy with a point today, especially without Vardy upfront to exploit United on the counter. Leicster are very hard to break down and United really struggle against teams who sit deep. If United nick a goal early though think the bet will go tits up. Willing to take a medium stake punt on this 3/4 with Marathon bet. Anyone ever use these much? Any issues with them? I'ts my mates account but he doesn't use it much.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JamesFitz

Having a punt on 1-1 final score in the United game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Man City win @ 2.7

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Sturridge bet a washout thanks to pool being crap.

Following Fellaini card @3.65

Also following 1-1 cs @7.4 in the utd game on betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Fancy unders today in the Man United / Leicster game. For all the talk of a Hollywood finish from Raneiri I think Leicster will be happy with a point today, especially without Vardy upfront to exploit United on the counter. Leicster are very hard to break down and United really struggle against teams who sit deep. If United nick a goal early though think the bet will go tits up. Willing to take a medium stake punt on this 3/4 with Marathon bet. Anyone ever use these much? Any issues with them? I'ts my mates account but he doesn't use it much.

They are OK.. Though I thought they stopped operating in Ireland.. Instant withdrawals. But not a very good customer services and too many limits on the inplay markets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Barcelona
    Rostov (tomorrow)
    @ 1.71

bastards :mad: I'm glad they lost the league today

Get on EVENS for United now, after that Leicester equaliser. Still should still win this, based on the start. They are controlling this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Ac milan an absolute disgrace

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Southampton are favs? Have I missed something? Will wait for teams but betting city for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Anass Achabar AGS @3.75 (888)

Kramer suspended, Kuyt injured so reckon he ll start.
    Same odds on bet365 but 888 voids non starters

Winner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

unplayable wrote: »
    Southampton are favs? Have I missed something? Will wait for teams but betting city for sure

Will wait for the line-ups too but I generally agree. City should win this. I'm gonna take City DnB on pretty big at evens if they have a decent starting team.

This game also has huge potential for lots of corners and I think the current line of over 10 at 5/6 is underestimating this.

unplayable wrote: »

Southampton have average home record while City have very average away record.
    Cant see Southampton winning, but City at 7/4 is a fair enough price. Score draw probably best bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Toobz wrote: »
    Ajax ht/ft and PSV ht/ft double @1.9

That was easy! :)

• Advertisement

mrdmb wrote: »
    They are OK.. Though I thought they stopped operating in Ireland.. Instant withdrawals. But not a very good customer services and too many limits on the inplay markets

Mates is in uk might not have to worry about withdrawals though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

City XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Delph, Fernandinho, Nasri, Sterling, Iheanacho, Bony

Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Clichy, Demichelis, Fernando, Navas, Aguero

Southampton XI: Forster, Martina, Fonte, Van Dijk, Betrand, Classie, Davis, Wanyama, Mane, Tadic, Long

Subs: Stekenleberg, Cedric, Yoshida, Rodriguez, Romeo, Ward-Prowse, Austin

City XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Delph, Fernandinho, Nasri, Sterling, Iheanacho, Bony

Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Clichy, Demichelis, Fernando, Navas, Aguero

Southampton XI: Forster, Martina, Fonte, Van Dijk, Betrand, Classie, Davis, Wanyama, Mane, Tadic, Long

Subs: Stekenleberg, Cedric, Yoshida, Rodriguez, Romeo, Ward-Prowse, Austin

Suddenly a City win doesn't seem so tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Yeah scratch earlier comment won't be betting this game.prob finish a draw

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Small bet on 1-1 at 6/1

Never in doubt :pac:

• Advertisement

JamesFitz wrote: »
    Having a punt on 1-1 final score in the United game.

Lovely stuff, 2 out of 2 correct score predictions this week!

Sturridge bet a washout thanks to pool being crap.

Following Fellaini card @3.65

Also following 1-1 cs @7.4 in the utd game on betfair.

Two great prices cheers Shamo and Sean. Delighted to get the correct score winner thanks Shamo.

Taken Iheanacho anytime @3.75 on betfair in the Southampton v city game

The bookies are going to make a fortune on this City game!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,882 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Acca on arsenal win and BTTS in the Everton, Swansea, Chelsea and Southampton games, bout 7/1 IIRC...

Woo, four down one to go.:D C'mon Chelsea old buddy don't let me down...

Two great prices cheers Shamo and Sean. Delighted to get the correct score winner thanks Shamo.

Winner. He's just after popping one in to make it 2-1 now.

whats everyone thinking tonight?
    amazed of how the champions league and europa league teams getting battered and bruised everywhere!!
    except for the two giants of the madrids in spain pure steel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Does a corner really not count if it's awarded and then not taken?

Austria! wrote: »
    Does a corner really not count if it's awarded and then not taken?

Yeah the bookies don't count it unless it's taken.

Been caught with that myself in the past on a race to 9 bet.

Yeah the bookies don't count it unless it's taken.

Been caught with that myself in the past on a race to 9 bet.

That's bizarre?? Not saying there isn't some logic to it, just never considered the scenario!!

A winner somehow!

• Advertisement

That's bizarre?? Not saying there isn't some logic to it, just never considered the scenario!!

Yeah man it's a pain in the ass when it happens. I had winnings paid out and then taken back off me a few hours later. When I enquired with 365 they told me the corner at the very end of the game wasn't actually taken even though they added a corner to the live stats. I checked footage myself and turned out they were right.

Valencia
    Lazio v Inter Milan Over 5.5 Card Index

Double

I'm assuming then a card given after the final whistle doesn't count then for card bets ? What about a card given at half time ?

I'm assuming then a card given after the final whistle doesn't count then for card bets ? What about a card given at half time ?

Card after game doesnt count
    Card at half time does count

Didn't think fellaini got booked :confused:

seanhynes wrote: »
    Didn't think fellaini got booked :confused:

Nah he didn't get booked. Sorry I should have been clearer, I just meant cheers for the heads up on the price. I thought it was really good.

I read that he elbowed someone in the face today and it was missed by the ref.

Ya he elbowed Huth for pulling his hair ,ya it was a good price he was just well behaved in the refs eyeline:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

I had 6 matches accu and i had Sevilla DC and they feckin lost.FFS only team in top 5 leagues without win away.Absolute discrace

Lazio-Inter BTTS +Valencia-Villareal BTTS @3.01

Taken Giovinco anytime @2.66 on betfair playing for Toronto kicking off in 5 minutes.

League top goalscorer.

• Advertisement

Valencia :(
    Lazio v Inter Milan Over 5.5 Card Index

Double

Chelsea
    Cork v Derry BTTS

Bodo Glimt DNB @ 1.50

4 league losses in a row

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Large on djurgarden win @1.8
    Johnson ags @2.5
    Johnson fg @6

And a few mad ones
    Btts in all 5 games @15
    Lucky 15 ags smylie/skrabb/bojanic/gustavsson

the odds on Toulouse opened @ 1.50-1.60 and now they've dropped to 1.20 on most bookies and Bwin still hasn't created markets for this game :mad: I would've put my entire salary on those 1.60 odds... I really envy all of you who have access to Marathonbet, Pinnacle etc :(

the odds on Toulouse opened @ 1.50-1.60 and now they've dropped to 1.20 on most bookies and Bwin still hasn't created markets for this game :mad: I would've put my entire salary on those 1.60 odds... I really envy all of you who have access to Marathonbet, Pinnacle etc :(

Lass I know you don't know me(duh) but if you want I can put it on for you at Pinnacle or another if I have an account.

I see they're 1.29 on William Hill incase youre allowed an account there?

Quick one for you exchange bettors,

Coral have Viitorul Constanta at 1.53 and they can be layed at 1.37 on betfair so a nice guaranteed profit.

Match kicks off at 3pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Lass why don't you open up an asianodds account think it would be best for your bets

Toobz wrote: »
    Lass I know you don't know me(duh) but if you want I can put it on for you at Pinnacle or another if I have an account.

I see they're 1.29 on William Hill incase youre allowed an account there?

Thanks but it's too late now, I see the odds are @ ~1.25 almost everywhere. Problem here was that Bwin took longer than usual to publish their odds, had they done it earlier I probably would've had 1.60 as well :/
    markc91 wrote: »
    Lass why don't you open up an asianodds account think it would be best for your bets

Looks interesting, just opened an account there, do you use it yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Heracles res @2.9 vs Feyenoord res.
    U19 for Feyenoord on the pitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

inforfun wrote: »
    Heracles res @2.9 vs Feyenoord res.
    U19 for Feyenoord on the pitch

Can't find that on ladbrokes or better 365

Who you with?

I had a bet on a red card in an AC Milan game (against Napoli I think) a few years ago. Balotelli got in a fight after the final whistle and a red was given. Powers honored it as a winner.

I don't know about other bookies. Some might have a 90 minute rule, others might pay out according to the referees report.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement