Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken Giovinco anytime @2.66 on betfair playing for Toronto kicking off in 5 minutes.

League top goalscorer.

No goal, got an assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Dundee v Dundee Utd Over 2.5 Goals 5/6 Marathonbet

Hemmings Anytime 6/5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

keano25 wrote: »
    Can't find that on ladbrokes or better 365

Who you with?

Bet365
    Holland reserve league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Thanks but it's too late now, I see the odds are @ ~1.25 almost everywhere. Problem here was that Bwin took longer than usual to publish their odds, had they done it earlier I probably would've had 1.60 as well :/

Looks interesting, just opened an account there, do you use it yourself?

I try but its very hard to profit though you cant get limited, any questions feel free to ask

Looking at card tonight for the Chelsea v Spurs game. Hard not to really considering the derby element and the scenario around the title chase in it.

Only problem is Clattenburg is ref. He screwed a few of us out of an Alonso booking in the champions league last week.

At first I was gonna take the over 4.5 card line, however after seeing the player bookings prices I will be taking that option up instead, given that they start ..

Main stake

Harry Kane to be shown a card @6.00 on betfred.

I think this is a whopper of a price. Spurs fail to win tonight and the league is over. He's a local London lad possibly about to have the premier league ripped away from him by Chelsea. Supported Arsenal as a child apparently and now a Spurs hero. Safe to say he will not like Chelsea to get one over on him.

Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas have both been piping off about wanting to stop Spurs winning the title.

Hazard disappeared this season and Fabregas is suspected of causing a lot of trouble for Mourinho in the camp. I think both might like to appease the fans with some dirty tackles to stop Spurs in their tracks.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10256773/guus-hiddink-chelsea-showed-pride-against-bournemouth

Hazard made it quite clear after Saturday's 4-1 win at Bournemouth who he wanted to come out on top.

"We don't want Tottenham to win the Premier League, the fans, the club and the players," Hazard told Chelsea's club website.

"In football you never know, we hope for Leicester because they deserve to be champions but we will see. We have a big game next week against Tottenham and if we can beat them it will be good."

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/story/2863153/eden-hazard-and-cesc-fabregas-title-comments-ridiculous-ex-chelsea-and-spurs-defender-graham-roberts

Speaking after Chelsea's 4-1 win over Bournemouth last weekend, Hazard said that "the fans, the club and the players" want to see Leicester edge out Tottenham in the title race, while midfielder Cesc Fabregas had earlier revealed that, due to his Arsenal links, he too would be rooting against Spurs.

Main stake -

Harry Kane to be shown a card @6.00 on betfred

Also taking -

Eden Hazard to be shown a card @6.4 on betfair exchange

Cesc Fabregas to be shown a card @3.75 on betfred

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Chelsea game later. Chelsea would love to spoil the Spurs party. I am expecting goals.

Btts first half 3/1
    Btts second half 7/4
    Btts both halves 10/1

Lge cup. Am expecting a good game and a few changes to the starting team sheets might help

Cork win btts 10/3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Pedro anytime @4.33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

oh fcúk i swear courtois was back tonight ah well he mightn't perform well if he did anyway due to the transfer speculation..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Pp enhancement Kane anytime 6/4, 5/4 on bet365

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Heracles res @2.9 vs Feyenoord res.
    U19 for Feyenoord on the pitch
    2-2

You win youth academy of the year 6x in the last 7 years for a reason i guess

• Advertisement

an u19 starting centre back for cork city, btts 99% chance of winning now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

One of the betfair specials, Costa and Dier to be booked 10/1

Turner, O'Sullivan and Morrissey up front for Cork, this should lead to goals

Cork over 2.5 7/2
    Smaller on over 3.5 10/1 pp are generous with those odds I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Bodo Glimt DNB @ 1.50

4 league losses in a row

2-0 down, its over...

Put my whole bankroll again on this double for Saturday:
    Toulouse to win
    Marseille DC
    @ 1.43
    Marseille have improved since Michel was sacked and they have to win their remaining 2 games to prepare for the Cup final vs PSG, also this is their last home game of the season and they'll want to win it. Reims were devastated at the end of their last game, they knew they'd be relegated, they'd need a miracle to stay up now.

good lord i was contemplating on putting roma on my treble yesterday and after seeing they were 2-1 down but only to realise now they're winning, i just went through a rollercoaster of emotions :(

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

Took the PP special

Also Spurs & over 2.5 goals @ 3/1 (Bet365)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »
    Large on djurgarden win @1.8
    Johnson ags @2.5
    Johnson fg @6

And a few mad ones
    Btts in all 5 games @15
    Lucky 15 ags smylie/skrabb/bojanic/gustavsson

5f73f4ee00d19549e3fcad835b6071ee.png

Boom!!! And almost the fgs as well.

Gustavsson scored, and skrabb was voided so actually profited on the lucky 15 too.

Btts lands in after 38 mins hope many followed ;)

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Pp enhancement Kane anytime 6/4, 5/4 on bet365

Thanks Harry

• Advertisement

Atletico madrid over 3.5 cards EVS

99% chance of winning, Saúl Ñíguez with the teams only booking in the first leg.

€100 going in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Atletico madrid over 3.5 cards EVS

99% chance of winning, Saúl Ñíguez with the teams only booking in the first leg.

€100 going in.

Came on to get a few opinions about this, was gonna go large on it but don't like the ref for this one. Torn between Atleti cards and under 2.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

12 cards... INSANE!

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

scouttio wrote: »
    One of the betfair specials, Costa and Dier to be booked 10/1

It seems like everyone but Costa got a bloody card

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

0959f7b234a9fa2cf67b3c8e3c26a65f.png

Leicester!!!

AFC champs league tomorrow

Melbourne at home to Gamba Osaka, need to win to have any chance of qualifying
    Urawa Reds at home to Pohang, Need only a point to qualify for the next round, but Japanese/Korean teams do not like each other and always try to win, plus pohang have been rubbish recently.

Double @2.2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 diddlerlad

Main stake -

Also taking -

can not thank you enough man

• Registered Users Posts: 2 diddlerlad

Main stake -

Also taking -

can not thank you enough man, did the harry kane one and i was sweating until the 95th minute !!

Looking at card tonight for the Chelsea v Spurs game. Hard not to really considering the derby element and the scenario around the title chase in it.

Only problem is Clattenburg is ref. He screwed a few of us out of an Alonso booking in the champions league last week.

At first I was gonna take the over 4.5 card line, however after seeing the player bookings prices I will be taking that option up instead, given that they start ..

Main stake

Harry Kane to be shown a card @6.00 on betfred.

I think this is a whopper of a price. Spurs fail to win tonight and the league is over. He's a local London lad possibly about to have the premier league ripped away from him by Chelsea. Supported Arsenal as a child apparently and now a Spurs hero. Safe to say he will not like Chelsea to get one over on him.

Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas have both been piping off about wanting to stop Spurs winning the title.

Hazard disappeared this season and Fabregas is suspected of causing a lot of trouble for Mourinho in the camp. I think both might like to appease the fans with some dirty tackles to stop Spurs in their tracks.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10256773/guus-hiddink-chelsea-showed-pride-against-bournemouth

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/story/2863153/eden-hazard-and-cesc-fabregas-title-comments-ridiculous-ex-chelsea-and-spurs-defender-graham-roberts

Main stake -

Also taking -

Harry and Fabregas started. Huge number of cards and Kane was one of them near the end.

Had it in my head all day after seeing the Kane odds that there was a huge chance it would win if Spurs didn't get a result - so decided to put my money where my mouth was. Great night!

10s4p5d.jpg

diddlerlad wrote: »
    can not thank you enough man, did the harry kane one and i was sweating until the 95th minute !!

Nice one man, happy days! I had kinda written it off till Chelsea drew level then it was game on again for Harry :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Acca on arsenal win and BTTS in the Everton, Swansea, Chelsea and Southampton games, bout 7/1 IIRC...

Get in!:) Maybe this betting lark isn't a complete waste of time.
    Although I did blow 100 quid on the snooker:(

• Advertisement

Watching the celebrations at Vardy's house there, there's booze everywhere. Those lads are going to be partying all week.
    Went to check the odds on Everton for Sat, dropped from 3.6 to 3.4 and DC from 1.95 to 1.85 in a minute before I eventually got on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Are peter and kasper the first father son duo to win the premiership?

Are peter and kasper the first father son duo to win the premiership?

Ian wright and shaun wright phillips.
    And if you include pre-92 theres probably loads more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,287 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Came on to get a few opinions about this, was gonna go large on it but don't like the ref for this one. Torn between Atleti cards and under 2.5.

Ya Cakir averages quite low numbers, his last two times Doing Bayern games have yielded one card. A different ref and I'd be very tempted by those odds.

Ya Cakir averages quite low numbers, his last two times Doing Bayern games have yielded one card. A different ref and I'd be very tempted by those odds.

Yeah I'm gonna pass on the cards. Going for under 2.5 instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JamesFitz

What's the story with 365, are they not doing the in play offer for this leg of the semis? They did it for both last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Never betting on cards with Clattenburg involved again.

How in the name of God was there not a red card issued in that game last night?

Never betting on cards with Clattenburg involved again.

How in the name of God was there not a red card issued in that game last night?

Hes a tool thats why, the eejit

Sven has named a team of chinese nobodies for the suwon game, bet the farm @1.4

Edit: into 1.33 already

retalivity wrote: »
    Sven has named a team of chinese nobodies for the suwon game, bet the farm @1.4

Edit: into 1.33 already

3-0, handy enough.
    3 more teams in the afc later playing for something against teams playing for nothing

Pakhtakor
    Al ahli
    Al hilal

Treble @3.18

• Advertisement

Had a 8 team accum there.. put 1 in the super heinze box instead of accumulator 120 quid gone on.. woops.. damn you fast bet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,934 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Had a 8 team accum there.. put 1 in the super heinze box instead of accumulator 120 quid gone on.. woops.. damn you fast bet!

surely they'll let you cancel even as a goodwill gesture
    that kinda hurts like

on the cards like a few here 21/20 over 3.5 for athletico

Had been saying all week I was gonna have a decent cut on atleti cards but not liking this ref at all. Gonna have a seriously reduced bet on it cuz I'll be kicking myself if it comes in. Here's hoping for some madness from Gabi, Godin, Luis etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

treble
    Al Ali half time
    Al ain half time
    Atletico DC @ 8.15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

mailburner wrote:
    surely they'll let you cancel even as a goodwill gesture that kinda hurts like

Yeah and it'll be the one time all 8 will win!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

I feel Bayern @2.28 to qualify may be good value here.

Dave147 wrote: »
    Yeah and it'll be the one time all 8 will win!

**** it.. gonna let it run.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Marcus-Aurelius

whats the 8teams outta curosity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Anyone else think Galway Fc are massively over priced tonight away to limerick in the cup ? I could be wrong as I'm not paying too much attention to Irish league or cup footy this year ,.. I got them at 5/1 with Boyles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Atletico Goal before 79:00 6/5 Small

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement