Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Colash wrote: »
    Anyone else think Galway Fc are massively over priced tonight away to limerick in the cup ? I could be wrong as I'm not paying too much attention to Irish league or cup footy this year ,.. I got them at 5/1 with Boyles

Limerick are several levels above every other team in the first division, I wouldn't be surprised if they went the whole season unbeaten. Galway is a big step up in quality though, be interesting to see how they do. I wouldn't like to call it either way, but there will be goals. Good price on Galway though, and worth a punt.

My BTTS treble for tonight:

Limerick - Galway @1.6
    Bayern - Athletico @ 2.1
    Peterhead - Ayr @1.6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Limerick are several levels above every other team in the first division, I wouldn't be surprised if they went the whole season unbeaten. Galway is a big step up in quality though, be interesting to see how they do. I wouldn't like to call it either way, but there will be goals. Good price on Galway though, and worth a punt.

Limerick - Galway @1.6
    Bayern - Athletico @ 2.1
    Peterhead - Ayr @1.6

I seen the head to heads and it evenly matched on paper .. Anyways I went with a decent single stake at 5/1 . So fingers crossed .. Good luck with your bet also pal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken some of Gabi to be shown a card @2.34 on Betfair. Not the biggest of odds but instead of taking a card line I think I'll take this - he has to be one of the main candidates to be booked.

Taken Alaba to score @17.00 on Betfair (7's - 9's on the other bookies) - never know really but at those odds I'm willing to take a shot. He has an eye for an auld goal.

Also on Douglas Costa to score @6.2 on Betfair (3's - 4's elsewhere) - really like his style of play. Great eye for goal from distance too which they might need tonight given Atletico's defense.

Good luck tonight with any bets lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Taken some of Gabi to be shown a card @2.34 on Betfair. Not the biggest of odds but instead of taking a card line I think I'll take this - he has to be one of the main candidates to be booked.

Was literally just about to tip this to :pac:

Also on Alonso to be booked also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lewandowski anytime enhanced from evs to 7/4 PP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Do away goals count after 90 mins or after et tonight? May quasi-arb.... athletico dc @2.4, bayern qualify @2.1. Need bayern to win 2-1, 3-2, 4-3 etc to screw that up, dont see athletico conceding 2 or more

Was literally just about to tip this to :pac:

Also on Alonso to be booked also.

Alonso is nice odds for a card tonight. Good luck with it Shano. I would be on it too but after being robbed on him last week I have no stomach to go again. No Clattenburg tonight thankfully.

Hope Gabi does the business for us (+Alonso for you)

My crazy bet for tonight is Atletico -2 @100 on betfair. Some loon just put up 14 euro worth of those odds so I took them. It will hinge totally on a counter attack like Real did to destroy Bayern two years ago. Keep me entertained for the night anyway!

retalivity wrote: »
    AFC champs league tomorrow

Melbourne at home to Gamba Osaka, need to win to have any chance of qualifying
    Urawa Reds at home to Pohang, Need only a point to qualify for the next round, but Japanese/Korean teams do not like each other and always try to win, plus pohang have been rubbish recently.

Double @2.2

Pohang got a draw, the backstards. Fast becoming a hated team for me.
    3 more teams in the afc later playing for something against teams playing for nothing

Pakhtakor
    Al ahli
    Al hilal

Treble @3.18

Never in doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Double on Bayern to qualify/Real to win & BTTS, 5.3/1.

Atletico Goal before 79:00 6/5 Small

Hope someone followed Folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Hope someone followed Folks :)

Feck missed this again ! Unders hanging on by a thread and cards looked doomed for me.

Feck missed this again ! Unders hanging on by a thread and cards looked doomed for me.

Hopefully get a similar price for Man City tomorrow

Edit: It's 74:00 5/6 for City.

Hopefully get a similar price for Man City tomorrow

Edit: It's 74:00 5/6 for City.

This market on pp ?

This market on pp ?

Not sure mate, I use BET365 Myself. that's the starting line, and will get multiple lines once the 'inplay' kicks off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

KevIRL wrote: »
    Lewandowski anytime enhanced from evs to 7/4 PP

Well in

Well there's one down, need Godin to crane kick lewandowski in the head now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Can't believe how lenient this ref is here. The cards like was set at 6.5 pre game. Some of the silly tackles would see you booked no problem by most refs.

Ah here, this ref definitely been told to keep his cards to himself tonight. Kicking the ball away and feck all said.

Great tip in racing post today, Both teams to score in 2nd half. Worth keeping an eye on.

Can't believe how lenient this ref is here. The cards like was set at 6.5 pre game. Some of the silly tackles would see you booked no problem by most refs.

Ah here, this ref definitely been told to keep his cards to himself tonight. Kicking the ball away and feck all said.

Hopefully he gets one of the European finals and can bet the unders! The one he didn't give for carasco was a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,287 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Like I posted lastnight he's lenient, his record is clear to see, averages around four a game which was never gonna work for the atletico bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Like I posted lastnight he's lenient, his record is clear to see, averages around four a game which was never gonna work for the atletico bet.

Didn't see as wasn't online last night. Pity now! In fairness though, some of his decision making was poor.

Do away goals count after 90 mins or after et tonight? May quasi-arb.... athletico dc @2.4, bayern qualify @2.1. Need bayern to win 2-1, 3-2, 4-3 etc to screw that up, dont see athletico conceding 2 or more

Thankfullu didnt listen to myself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

I know its small but whoever commented on the refs leniency, thank you!

Taken Alaba to score @17.00 on Betfair (7's - 9's on the other bookies) - never know really but at those odds I'm willing to take a shot. He has an eye for an auld goal.

Also on Douglas Costa to score @6.2 on Betfair (3's - 4's elsewhere) - really like his style of play. Great eye for goal from distance too which they might need tonight given Atletico's defense.

Good luck tonight with any bets lads.

Nothing biting tonight. Alaba was the highest odds but the nearest to landing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,287 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Skomina referee tomorrow night.
    8 Matches 26 cards.
    Averages 3 cards per game.

Surely an over 4.5 card index will come in tomorrow night?
    Seriously though 2 cards tonight was an absolute joke!

Why would you say surely when his average is 3? Sounds same as tonight to me.

Limerick - Galway @1.6
    Bayern - Athletico @ 2.1
    Peterhead - Ayr @1.6

Took the Bayern BTTS on its own also, so a bit of profit. Surprised it was the Limerick game that let me down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

Limerick - Galway @1.6
    Bayern - Athletico @ 2.1
    Peterhead - Ayr @1.6

sorry just seen this now but galway were playing total reserve team as they travel to dundalk in league friday night , really need to check team selections before betting on minor tournaments. we all do i mean not you personally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

spurshero wrote: »
    sorry just seen this now but galway were playing total reserve team as they travel to dundalk in league friday night , really need to check team selections before betting on minor tournaments. we all do i mean not you personally

I backed Galway meself tonight and what I thought was a huge price for a side that were holding their own in the top flight of Irish football . Hadn't a clue about what team they fielded tonight , guess I should have checked . The match stats verifies your statement about a reserve team been fielded as Limerick dominated the game from start to finish

Butiram have been backed into 1.85 from 2.8 yesterday, on myself at 2.65. Neither team has anything to play for, but its in thailand, buriram prob will go for it as theyve yet to win a game. Waiting on lineups but shandong probably sent a team full of reserves based on the falling odds.

Also fancy seoul dnb @2.05 & sw @3.0. Nothing to play for but in great form and will not want to lose to a japanese team

Finally binh dong +2.0ah & jianing +1.0 ah double @2.6

Gl anyone thats about!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Croatis league 3

Zagora (18/18) vs Neretvanac Opuzen (2/18). opuzen are 9/1 to win. seems like a good price to me. there form isn't great, but theirs lots of value there. i got them to win/draw @4.5

anyone follow this league know why the odds seem so odd?

spurshero wrote: »

Thanks. Yeah, I never bet on either to win in these cups and that's one of the reasons. Both teams to score always has a chance though :)

Double wins
    Buriram should have won but drew
    Seoul lost

1/3, small loss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,864 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Would have to imagine tonight will be an open game.

Madrid vs City BBTS - Yes @ 1.90

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Odds on this match are mental

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/world/afc-champions-league/lokomotiv-tashkent-v-al-nasr-dubai/winner

its been removed from most bookies and looks like the score favoured is 1-1..wonder what thats all about eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Toobz wrote: »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/world/afc-champions-league/lokomotiv-tashkent-v-al-nasr-dubai/winner

its been removed from most bookies and looks like the score favoured is 1-1..wonder what thats all about eh?

Draw has been punted from 2.34 into 1.7. Whats going on :eek:

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    Would have to imagine tonight will be an open game.

Madrid vs City BBTS - Yes @ 1.90
    Thinking the same myself, over 2.5 goals, Madrid over 6.5 corners , City over 3.5 corners just over 4/1 with spoilsports.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Ronaldo to score a header 7/1 and from outside the box 9/1 liking those odds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,934 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

tempted to do a city red at 4s with boyles

gone with this for a few euro (waiting on teams first)
    ronnie to score 8+ corners kompany ramos fernandinho to be carded 25s skybet

was hoping for a ramos and kompany booking special, closest to that is pepe and ramos at 11/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Toobz wrote: »

draw for 2 teams will get them to next round ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

Small acca on Forest Green, Raith & City win @77.14.

Raith unbeaten in 11 matches and beat Hibs 2-1 the last time they played. Forest Green beat Dover 1-0 in the same fixture on Saturday so hoping for more of the same there. And have a feeling City will cause an upset tonight! Not holding my breath on this to come through though :pac:

• Advertisement

Ronaldo to score 2 or more is 4/1 on William Hill, not bad in my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I have this niggling feeling he just isnt fit yet.
    Just like he wasnt fit when going to the last WC.

I want to see him play for a 15 minutes or so before putting any money on him.
    And hope he hasnt scored by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

2 bets for tonight: Ronaldo to outscore Man City 5/2. And Real Madrid - 4 corners 13/10.

inforfun wrote: »

I have this niggling feeling he just isnt fit yet.
    Just like he wasnt fit when going to the last WC.

I want to see him play for a 15 minutes or so before putting any money on him.
    And hope he hasnt scored by then.
    I know what you mean. I was almost going to put something on the same bet in the Wolfsburg game but the odds just weren't nice enough, sick when he scored 2 in like a minute.. just going to go with the reasonably-priced "easy to visualise" bet for once instead of some long shot! Really looking forward to this match.

Man City to score be 79:00 5/6

Hopefully Fuzzy gets on if he likes the look of it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Real Madrid over 2 cards. 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Ramos to score a header 20/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭tinofapples

keano25 wrote: »
    Real Madrid over 2 cards. 3/1

Who's that with ? PP only offering 6/4 on similar bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Real Madrid Navas, Carvajal, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo, Modrić, Kroos, Isco, Bale, Jesé, Ronaldo

Man City Hart Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Toure, Navas, De Bruyne, Aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,934 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement