Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I've had a look at both Pinnacle and Marathon, the former doesn't even offer Colombian matches, the latter doesn't have any odds close to what you've posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I've had a look at both Pinnacle and Marathon, the former doesn't even offer Colombian matches, the latter doesn't have any odds close to what you've posted.

Usually when i find this kind of things, odds have bene slashed already.

It is the 3.205 and 6.45 odds that made me think about marathon as they used to have those awkward odds.
    oddschecker might do a better job but i can only access gambling sites on my phone while at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Zaria Balti DC @ evens (tomorrow)

As I said last week, they've signed a lot of Moldovan internationals. I watched the first leg and they controlled much of the game in Hungary, they're a pretty decent team. The problem is the ref in that game was extremely biased against them, denied them a clear penalty, never whistled when their players were fouled and also sent 2 of their players off (both pretty harsh decisions). They conceded the first goal due to a ridiculous blunder then at 9 vs 11 it became really difficult and they conceded 2 late goals.
    This time they'll play at 11 vs 11, with hopefully a better ref and will be at home. Not sure if they believe they can turn this around (3-0 loss in the first leg) but should be motivated by Zimbru's (another Moldovan team) success yesterday (lost the first leg 1-0 then won 3-2 with the decisive goal coming at the last minute of the game)

TNS ht/ft
    Infonet DC
    @ 2.46

Infonet DC @1.50

As I said last week, Scottish teams (bar Celtic) are terrible in Europe, Infonet have a very decent squad and had 8 shots on target in the first game while Hearts only had 2

Freaking Hearts have learned how to play football in one week :pac::pac: Completely outplayed at home they're now leading 3-0 away from home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Few for today in the europa, all singles

Jelgava @1.9
    Hb dnb @2.62
    Podgorica @2.5
    Shirak @2.15
    Nomme kalju @2.4
    Cliftonville dnb @2.2

inforfun wrote: »
    669fc4a3c07f508598f027f91e4b2522.png

Not sure where these odds are available, bet365 has them @2,5/@5
    Looks like pinnacle or marathon odds.

Anyway, reason is that this match is played between the 2 semi-final Copa Libertadores matches Atletico has to play against Sao Paulo
    With the away match first on the 7th

Only the 2nd match of the clausura so can imagine the amount of **** Atletico is giving this match will be quite low.

Last night result is not helping. Atletico won 2-0 in Brazil. rather had a less decisive result than that going into the 2nd leg.

Spartaks Jurmala DNB @ 2.35
    DC @ 1.55

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Fancy corners in the Cork game tonight, race to 7 and 9 will be taken if in play if available

Main bet over 10 at evens

City win and over 2.5 6/5

Small on over 14 corners 6/1

Spartaks Jurmala DNB @ 2.35
    DC @ 1.55

2-0 down :(

• Advertisement

Zaria Balti DC @ evens (tomorrow)

As I said last week, they've signed a lot of Moldovan internationals. I watched the first leg and they controlled much of the game in Hungary, they're a pretty decent team. The problem is the ref in that game was extremely biased against them, denied them a clear penalty, never whistled when their players were fouled and also sent 2 of their players off (both pretty harsh decisions). They conceded the first goal due to a ridiculous blunder then at 9 vs 11 it became really difficult and they conceded 2 late goals.
    This time they'll play at 11 vs 11, with hopefully a better ref and will be at home. Not sure if they believe they can turn this around (3-0 loss in the first leg) but should be motivated by Zimbru's (another Moldovan team) success yesterday (lost the first leg 1-0 then won 3-2 with the decisive goal coming at the last minute of the game)

boom :D

retalivity wrote: »
    Few for today in the europa, all singles

Jelgava @1.9
    Hb dnb @2.62
    Podgorica @2.5
    Shirak @2.15
    Nomme kalju @2.4
    Cliftonville dnb @2.2

Podgorica, Shirak, Nomme Kalju, Cliftonville all won, profit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Fancy corners in the Cork game tonight, race to 7 and 9 will be taken if in play if available

Main bet over 10 at evens

City win and over 2.5 6/5

Small on over 14 corners 6/1

Poor on the corner front, only ,7

1-1 no good either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Lads, I got a 10 euro bonus off bet365 yesterday and I've got 81.65 in my bonus account now. It says I've got to turnover 3 times my bonus before I can withdraw. Does this mean I've got to turn over 30 euro or 3 x 81.65??

It has to be €30 of bets at >1.5 odds IIRC, and some markets don't count towards that.

To see how much you need to stake to be allowed to withdraw, navigate to Bonus History via [Members] -> [Offers] -> [Bonus History].

Sjk vs pk-35

Btts @1.95
    Overs @2.07
    Btts & overs @2.6

Sjk btts & overs in in their last 5 games
    Pk-35 btts in last 6 & overs in 5 of those.

Played each other 3 weeks ago, sjk won 3-1

• Advertisement

Akzhayik DC @ 3.00 (small bet)

4 losses in a row + they have a new coach + Astana have a CL game next week and will prolly rest a few players

Akzhayik +1.5 looks like the bet of the day but the bookies aren't offering it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Akzhayik DC @ 3.00 (small bet)

4 losses in a row + they have a new coach + Astana have a CL game next week and will prolly rest a few players

Akzhayik +1.5 looks like the bet of the day but the bookies aren't offering it :(

It's on the betfair exchange at 1.96 for +1.5...For anyone who wants to get on!

Toobz wrote: »
    It's on the betfair exchange at 1.96 for +1.5...probably a bit short?

Looks good to me, Akzhayik have lost their last 2 games by just 1 goal and their new coach is the former Aktobe coach and he's a very defensive-minded coach.

I'll post Astana's line up here, hopefully they rest a lot of players for their CL game.

Looks good to me, Akzhayik have lost their last 2 games by just 1 goal and their new coach is the former Aktobe coach and he's a very defensive-minded coach.

I'll post Astana's line up here, hopefully they rest a lot of players for their CL game.

Sorry I edited I seen the DC odds and realised the +1.5 was pretty good! Please do post because ill hop on if it looks good!

http://pflk.kz/rus/report/9060#league=2 - line ups

Astana with a very strong line up, they're only resting a couple of players (who might be injured?), suddenly +1.5 doesn't look so good :/

• Advertisement

http://pflk.kz/rus/report/9060#league=2 - line ups

Astana with a very strong line up, they're only resting a couple of players (who might be injured?), suddenly +1.5 doesn't look so good :/

Cheers lass won't go on it so!

Akzhayik +1.5 @ 2.75

the early goal changes everything, Astana will be happy to win 1-0 and save energy for the CL

Astana 4-1 up, it's over!

Sjk vs pk-35

Btts @1.95
    Overs @2.07
    Btts & overs @2.6

Sjk btts & overs in in their last 5 games
    Pk-35 btts in last 6 & overs in 5 of those.

Played each other 3 weeks ago, sjk won 3-1

Sjk 2-1 up after 23 mins, all bets in

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Pre-season friendlies are a minefield but Dortmund v a team in Oberliga is worth a punt if you can find it!
    Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund

@BVB

BVB: Weidenfeller, Ginter, Sokratis, Burnic, Leitner, Rode, Bruun Larsen, Dembélé, Mangala, Baxmann, Aubameyang.
    5:00 PM - 8 Jul 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Not on anywhere, 1-0 after 4 mins though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

2-0 I'm following on reddit https://www.reddit.com/live/x81dzkbbi4ev/

Just a reminder lads the great for overs Paraguay league is back tonight

Guarani our old friends are playing at 10pm
    Taken over 2.5 at 1.76 on the exchange.

Few for tomorrow

Seoul/Ulsan btts & overs @2.3
    Ulsan DC @2.1
    Anyang/Ansan overs @2.15
    Daegu/Daejon overs @2.07

Allsvenskan is back too so...
    Paulinho (Hacken) AT @2.2
    Falkenbergs +0.5 AH @2.05

@Las... Gefle vs Falkenbergs in Sweden tomorrow, Gefle have lost 7 in a row, Falkenbergs have lost 6 in a row. Something has to give!

Just a reminder lads the great for overs Paraguay league is back tonight

Guarani our old friends are playing at 10pm
    Taken over 2.5 at 1.76 on the exchange.

Took till the 35th min to get a shot on target...reckon this could be dead

• Advertisement

Took till the 35th min to get a shot on target...reckon this could be dead

Oof, only 1-0. Hard luck.

@Las... Gefle vs Falkenbergs in Sweden tomorrow, Gefle have lost 7 in a row, Falkenbergs have lost 6 in a row. Something has to give!

lol yea I saw that, too bad they're playing each other

Feyenoord are Inplay at 3 against Rijnsburgse Boys

Yeah, that will not be 16-0 again.
    Rijnsburgse Boys will play in the new 3rd division, 2 levels down to Feyenoord.

I assume the line ups will be similar like last week, evenly strength teams for both halves.

Well, **** me... it started at 1400...

Expect more from the 2nd half, seeing the ones playing at the moment

Shelbourne are playing ipswich after playing last night

Tempted taking a handicap line if anyone knows anything about the Shelbourne team?

Yeah, that will not be 16-0 again.
    Rijnsburgse Boys will play in the new 3rd division, 2 levels down to Feyenoord.

I assume the line ups will be similar like last week, evenly strength teams for both halves.

Well, **** me... it started at 1400...

Expect more from the 2nd half, seeing the ones playing at the moment

Said 3 on futbol24 then it came up, there just under evens to win now looks alright going on the stats and new line up second half

Should be.

1st half team:

P. Hansson; Karsdorp, Dammers, Kongolo, Nelom; El Ahmadi, Gustafson, Hamer; Basacikoglu, Kramer

And what is on the bench:
    Bijlow, Van der Heijden, Woudenberg, Botteghin, Vejinovic, Nieuwkoop, Toornstra, Vilhena, Kuyt, Jørgensen, Elia.

Frontline of Kuijt, Jorgensen, Elia should win it

11 subs indeed for Feyenoord

Well that was quite the turn around

• Advertisement

1-3 a bit after the hour , 3.5 match and win at ht both around evens ,the pair shud land now

1-0 ht 1-3 now.

That will do

5a48b17bbcc74fcfc207464935828be4.png

Few for tomorrow

Seoul/Ulsan btts & overs @2.3
    Ulsan DC @2.1
    Anyang/Ansan overs @2.15
    Daegu/Daejon overs @2.07

Allsvenskan is back too so...
    Paulinho (Hacken) AT @2.2
    Falkenbergs +0.5 AH @2.05

3 shortest odds came in, small profit

2 decent sized btts bets tomorrow @1.8 each

Jeonbuk vs Pohang - Old reliables Jeonbuk are 15/18 in btts this season, and 7/8 at home. Pohang are in decent form and are worth at least a goal tomorrow. They drew 1-1 earlier in the season

IFK Goteberg vs GIF Sundsvall - Goteberg btts 4/6 at home, Sundsvall 5/6 btts away. Recent h2h:

49169de9a1c66a8072e3a3d2c8885a1b.png

Hard not to be backing France tomorrow.

30 on France 11/10
    20 on France win btts 9/2

Hopefully they will bang in a few goals for some free pp bets aswell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Lads check the match in Philipines at the moment LAOS v Manilla. Manilla the away team shortedened from 1.4 to 1.2 before the game. Laos were 9.00 to win. Its currently 7-1 to Laos with 20 mins left. Laos only had 7 shots on target :eek::pac: Either the keeper is blind or hes letting them in but Ive never seen such an obvious fix or cock up by the bookies.

Odds pre game https://gyazo.com/e4efbfe4238cd33ef0c62dee817a583f

Live https://gyazo.com/01fff1684a27a807a7c15b164e97365e[/url]

Someone in Phillipines made an absolute fortune :eek::confused:

• Advertisement

Lads check the match in Philipines at the moment LAOS v Manilla. Manilla the away team shortedened from 1.4 to 1.2 before the game. Laos were 9.00 to win. Its currently 7-1 to Laos with 20 mins left. Laos only had 7 shots on target :eek::pac: Either the keeper is blind or hes letting them in but Ive never seen such an obvious fix or cock up by the bookies.

Odds pre game https://gyazo.com/e4efbfe4238cd33ef0c62dee817a583f

Live https://gyazo.com/01fff1684a27a807a7c15b164e97365e[/url]

Someone in Phillipines made an absolute fortune :eek::confused:

Actually, those people bet on the wrong team, the opening odds were pretty similar for both teams 2.30 - 2.40, then the odds on Manilla dropped to 1.20 but it turns out it was fixed (or not?) for the other team

http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/philippines/ufl/fc-laos-manila-nomands-jaKyZnMF/ check out the opening odds on Marathon and 1xbet

Under 3.5 in Parnu Linnameeskond vs Levadia Tallinn @ evens

- This is Parnu's 1st game is their new stadium
    - Levadia played a EL game in midweek, that plus the loooooong round trip to the Faroe Islands means they should be tired today
    - Levadia also have another EL game next week so they might wanna save some energy for that game

669fc4a3c07f508598f027f91e4b2522.png

Not sure where these odds are available, bet365 has them @2,5/@5
    Looks like pinnacle or marathon odds.

Anyway, reason is that this match is played between the 2 semi-final Copa Libertadores matches Atletico has to play against Sao Paulo
    With the away match first on the 7th

Only the 2nd match of the clausura so can imagine the amount of **** Atletico is giving this match will be quite low.

Odds now 1.91/3

I like where this is going...

2 decent sized btts bets tomorrow @1.8 each

Jeonbuk vs Pohang - Old reliables Jeonbuk are 15/18 in btts this season, and 7/8 at home. Pohang are in decent form and are worth at least a goal tomorrow. They drew 1-1 earlier in the season

IFK Goteberg vs GIF Sundsvall - Goteberg btts 4/6 at home, Sundsvall 5/6 btts away. Recent h2h:

49169de9a1c66a8072e3a3d2c8885a1b.png

Jeonbuk won 3-0. :mad:

Jeonbuk won 3-0. :mad:

Yep, only their 3rd clean sheet of the season. Sundsvall & gotberg came in, 2-1 at ht

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement