Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

After losing an opportunity with over 1.5 goals in Deportivo Municipal I have something else ready.

Football, MLS Play Off
    (Over 4.5 cards) DC United vs NY Revolution

Odds: 1.95@ Bet365 (Asians, as standard is only 1.83...)

More on this one here - http://welovebetting.co.uk/2015/10/bookings-tips-dc-united-v-new-england-revolution-29th-october-2015/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

stingerro wrote: »
    After losing an opportunity with over 1.5 goals in Deportivo Municipal I have something else ready.

Football, MLS Play Off

More on this one here - http://welovebetting.co.uk/2015/10/bookings-tips-dc-united-v-new-england-revolution-29th-october-2015/

What does the over 45 points mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭closcriobh

closcriobh wrote: »
    Betfair special of Boro or Palace to qualify at 4/1 in the hope of an upset for me.

Under laying this now on Betfair to secure a 1pt profit if won and no loss if Boro don't qualify. me nerves!

ronanc1000 wrote: »

Based on "WH rulebook" (https://www.williamhill.com.au/betting/help/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2012/11/WH_Rules_0602015.pdf)
    Booking points are 10 for a yellow card and 25 for a red card. The maximum points per player is 35
    (25+10) regardless of whether a player is shown two yellow cards then a red card.
    So it looks like it's even better than at bet365.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Squidwert

Yellow = 10 points

Red = 20 points

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Med101007

Anybody see the footie tips in the Racing Post today? The suggested backing Roma to beat Udinese 3-1. And it happened!!! Insider information anyone???

closcriobh wrote: »
    Under laying this now on Betfair to secure a 1pt profit if won and no loss if Boro don't qualify. me nerves!

Shame you layed it but good bet to strike. Of the two teams Middlesbrough were the most likely to help you collect. Can't see LVG lasting beyond this season. Unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭closcriobh

Shame you layed it but good bet to strike. Of the two teams Middlesbrough were the most likely to help you collect. Can't see LVG lasting beyond this season. Unfortunately.

Ya disappointed I didn't hold my nerve now but still made 1 point of profit instead of the 2 I'd have made if I let the bet run. LVG's not really clicking with Utd at all, some absolute howlers by them tonight.

Football, MLS Play Off

Can see any card betting listed on that game :/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Med101007 wrote: »
    Anybody see the footie tips in the Racing Post today? The suggested backing Roma to beat Udinese 3-1. And it happened!!! Insider information anyone???

Maybe someone made the players an offer they couldn't refuse. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Can see any card betting listed on that game :/

It's on 365 maybe paddys haven't got it though

seanhynes wrote: »
    It's on 365 maybe paddys haven't got it though

I'm on 365 not listed at all and this was before that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Were you looking at the In-Play page for the game? You wouldn't have found them there, the cards markets were available in the pre-match "Sports" section.

Strange one it was there on the app anyhow,maybe on a desktop it didn't show,find that hard to believe though

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

I have finally learnt how to spell Feyenoord and it's beautiful, own goal in 94 minute wins d game

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4at-X3bm-M

Only one card at HT in MLS match, all who couldn't take it probably will be winners here ;(

Only one card at HT in MLS match, all who couldn't take it probably will be winners here ;(

Watching it he could have shown 3-4 by now he's just too lenient here

seanhynes wrote: »
    Watching it he could have shown 3-4 by now he's just too lenient here
    WTF just happened? According to bet365 DC United had a penalty and scored... and like 1 minute later it was pulled back :eek:

The penalty never went in ,it hit off the post !

• Advertisement

Football, MLS Play Off

Boom in additional time :D

Jermaine Jones goes beserk at referee final few seconds to get a straight red,should have been a pen tho he was correct awful ref

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

Sampordia look very tasty against Empoli tonight at 11/8, any thoughts on this ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Sampordia look very tasty against Empoli tonight at 11/8, any thoughts on this ?

I'm on them . Their home form looks great and Empoli haven't beat them since 2006

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Decent bet on Heerenveen, AZ, Sampdoria treble.

Out for a work night out so I better come home to a win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Anyone any fancies for Leeds /Blackburn ? Post tipping Leeds but my mate tells me they havnt won at home in 6months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Anyone any fancies for Leeds /Blackburn ? Post tipping Leeds but my mate tells me they havnt won at home in 6months.

Havn't beaten Blackburn at home in years also

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Sampdoria 0AH 1.725
    Galatasaray 1.5

Medium

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Galatasaray -vs- Eskisehirspor, Eskisehirspor +1@ 2.240
    Galatasaray -vs- Eskisehirspor, Eskisehirspor + 0.5@ 2.920

Eskisehirspor 6 defeats in a row.
    Galatasaray no Sneijder and no three consecutive matches, with Benfica and Fenerbahce

Guys, I really reccomend reading this - http://welovebetting.co.uk/2015/10/wlb-analysis-why-correct-score-betting-is-better-than-win-btts/

Its "must read" stuff for Win & Btts bettors. From my limited research this article it's pretty much spot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,020 ✭✭✭shmeee

Leeds v Blackburn
    Over 2.5 goals

Sampdoria v Empoli
    Over 2.5 goals

Montreal Impact to beat Toronto

8/1 treble
    Small stakes for interest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Taking the power play leeds/sampdoria wins 11/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

New manager has steadied the ship somewhat at Leeds with two draws and Blackburn havent scored in last three matches,split bet on no goalscorer and 1-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Taking the power play leeds/sampdoria wins 11/2

Gone after 6 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,020 ✭✭✭shmeee

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Gone after 6 mins.

Just about to post it and say the same. Leeds still in dressing room, some joke. you got no run!

My overs in it looks good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

NATLOR wrote: »
    New manager has steadied the ship somewhat at Leeds with two draws and Blackburn havent scored in last three matches,split bet on no goalscorer and 1-1

That went well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

There is no ship

You try and you try and you try and then you try some more . And once again a single team(a fav, at home) lets down a 5 team accum paying a hefty sum . How does this keep happening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,274 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Colash wrote: »
    You try and you try and you try and then you try some more . And once again a single team(a fav, at home) lets down a 5 team accum paying a hefty sum . How does this keep happening

Because you're doing accums. Never a way to a profitable life. Singles, doubles, trebles at a push.

The Drogba Adi double looks doable again tonight. Both home, both scored at the weekend. Altidore also has a great record against Montreal so I'll probably have some of that at 9/4 again.

Montreal vs Toronto

Over 4.5 cards, 1.9@bet365

http://mandelaaa.blogabet.com/index.php?betID=10443068

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Montreal v Toronto
    Drogba Anytime 1/1
    Montreal Team Goals Over 1.5 1/1
    BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals 21/20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Jumping on the Drogba train after missing out last time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

The Drogba Adi double looks doable again tonight. Both home, both scored at the weekend. Altidore also has a great record against Montreal so I'll probably have some of that at 9/4 again.

Adi?

Adi?

Fanendo Adi,Portland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Colash wrote: »

Anybody who puts Liverpool or Leeds into their accums is ................

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Odds on a new Leeds manager by Christmas ? 😂

All hail the Drog.

No cards in 1st half and 3:0 HT result, I guess cards bet is dead...

joeysoap wrote: »
    Anybody who puts Liverpool or Leeds into their accums is ................

Put neither in

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Trying to stay away from footy but thinking of going for atleico,psg , bayern @2/1? Might throw bayern -1 to beef it up a bit. Anyone any thoughts ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement