Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

shmeee wrote: »
    I'm being raped. This sick!

good man shmeee

never doubted ya ronnie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

under 2.5 in Shakhtar vs PSG @ 1.87

so close!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    From my log:

CSKA - PSV

Keep it simple with a CSKA win @1.62 (better odds elsewhere)
    Stake €14,45

Dutch teams hardly ever take anything back from Russia and PSV is missing De Jong and Guadrado due to injury

Good combo filler imo.
    6b1d05d019f4456749545b74f873d171.png

CSKA win, Arias booked ( 2x actually)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭closcriobh

closcriobh wrote: »
    Juve and Real double for me @ 2.24.

Wahey. Now for the hard part; trying to not lose all the profit on the Europa League games tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Football betting can't be this hard can't it lol . With with a double of Man U win and btts and a juve win and btts . The luck is at an all time low this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,096 ✭✭✭shmeee

Just over a 2/1 Fivefold tonight again on the overs goals markets. Gala game is a 5pm kick off.

460b0dd0a57a4224907d293f526845ec.png

Thank you Ronaldo, last minute goal. Back to back overs bets land.

And had a horse to bump it up to a 6/1 winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

**** PSG there the very boys to concede silly goals regularly in Ligue 1 and break people's bets,dunno how shaktar didn't score

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

PP betting unavailable for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Colash wrote: »
    Football betting can't be this hard can't it lol . With with a double of Man U win and btts and a juve win and btts . The luck is at an all time low this year

Yeah, it's weird how you can combine 2 odds against bets and still end up losing...

Football betting has been hard this year alright though, half of that is west ham though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

I'm going Schalke win @ 1.28 LARGE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭TheHannibal

Rapid Wien 23/20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Bet365 offer is back on this weekend for Arsenal v Utd

Tul2iUT.png

Hurrah!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Spurs +1
    Bilbao +1

Double Evens.

Oumar Niasse anytime Lokomotiv Moscow,he's scored in 6 of his last 8 matches 4/5,I'd expect him to score against Skenderbeau ,they should win comfortably

356f8368ba7f2a37bd45e2fd92417c2b.png

And

7fa08b129327cefe193dbcd4d9a95887.png

maximoose wrote: »
    Bet365 offer is back on this weekend for Arsenal v Utd

Tul2iUT.png

Hurrah!!

Not for me? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Going BTTS Monaco v Spurs @1.93

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Not for me? :/

edIT: Its there alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Link to it here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Besiktas V Sporting Lisbon - Goal Each Half - Yes 5/6

Celtic V Fenerbahce - Goal Each Half - Yes - 8/11

€10 Double

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Medium sized stake on Spurs at 21/10. Surprisingly strong team and should be full of confidence after the man city win

I've it in a double with BTTS in Besiktas V Sporting, over 2/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

seanhynes wrote: »
    Oumar Niasse anytime Lokomotiv Moscow,he's scored in 6 of his last 8 matches 4/5,I'd expect him to score against Skenderbeau ,they should win comfortably

Cheers Sean

2uojcld.jpg

Celtic v Fenerbahce
    Over 2.5 Goals 10/11

Winner 1-1 at mo

• Advertisement

Just seeing this now Shmeee well in man great bet!

Edit.. Just catching Mags docket too.. Good man.. Burnin the bookies!

356f8368ba7f2a37bd45e2fd92417c2b.png

And

7fa08b129327cefe193dbcd4d9a95887.png

Henriksen scored.
    Hoedt should have been booked in the 1st half and ended up scoring too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,338 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Small on Celtic to win both halves 9/1 pp

Going over 2.5 goals Villarreal v Plzen @1.83

Ings anytime @2.52

Winner!

8pm games

Celtic game BTTS
    Marseille win
    Villarreal win

40e returns 131e

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 TravellerOg

Club Brugge win
    Liverpool win
    Celtic Fenerbache BTTS
    Dortmund & BTTS
    Napoli & BTTS

Praying..

Spurs +1
    Bilbao +1

Double Evens.

Can't catch a break

magherakid wrote: »
    Celtic v Fenerbahce
    Over 2.5 Goals 10/11

winner :D

And **** of the night goes to Marseille. Hammer the goal for 83mins and couldn't score then concede from a corner. Apes!

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭TheHannibal

Rapid Wien 23/20

1-0 winner

Mats Hummels, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Shinji Kagawa, Ilkay Gündogan en Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang all didnt travel for Borussia to PAOK Saloniki.

Paok DC all of a sudden doesnt look bad at all @ 2.6

5e4bf1a47bfe8311af9e2abdf3573562.png

That is better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

On a seriously sick run my self at the minute. Sevilla over 0.5 goals does me for 400 last nite , tried to get on united last night when they were 1-0 down but couldn't get bet on with pp as site was down ,and btts in villareal game lets me down for a grand tonight from a silly 3 euro bet, it was the last one I ticked on the coupon and when I was walking out the bookies I thought to myself that was a stupid match to pick btts. Have the Midas touch in reverse everything I touch turns to ****!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

On a seriously sick run my self at the minute. Sevilla over 0.5 goals does me for 400 last nite , tried to get on united last night when they were 1-0 down but couldn't get bet on with pp as site was down ,and btts in villareal game lets me down for a grand tonight from a silly 3 euro bet, it was the last one I ticked on the coupon and when I was walking out the bookies I thought to myself that was a stupid match to pick btts. Have the Midas touch in reverse everything I touch turns to ****!

it comes in waves man, sometimes everything you touch turns to ****,

take a breather from it,

other times it seems like you can tell the future and everything turns to gold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Thanks infor for the PAOK BVB tip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

I feel for u mate . I'm in the same boat myself . 1 football bet is all I've had up all year !!!!! . Roma the other night for 400 let me down , Bilbao tonight for a tasty bet . I've even resorted to just backinh teams in single bets with straight wins, that is even impossible .. Cheers Liverpool .. I Acutally don't know how to win at footy anymore . This time last year I had a double or treble up nearly every week

• Advertisement

magherakid wrote: »
    Cheers Sean

2uojcld.jpg

Haha well done ,mental stake 😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I feel for u mate . I'm in the same boat myself . 1 football bet is all I've had up all year !!!!! . Roma the other night for 400 let me down , Bilbao tonight for a tasty bet . I've even resorted to just backinh teams in single bets with straight wins, that is even impossible .. Cheers Liverpool .. I Acutally don't know how to win at footy anymore . This time last year I had a double or treble up nearly every week

Not having a go but id suggest maybe some more detailed research might help, it was obvious well before kick off in those two games that Bilbao and Liverpool were not fielding anything near full strength teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Younes Malli anytime tonight. 10/3 away to Darmstadt. 5 goals so far this season

What I'm finding is it's much easier to find something that might not happen to lay these days at relatively low cost with big return, than it is to find something to back the majority of the time. It's not just footie either the Rugby world cup is showing that the +handi for the minnows is usually the side to be on. Round the time of the Brazil world cup and again after the start of last season I had two massive runs (all backing bets - no laying), easily the best I've ever had with a lot of bets winning. From I think February on I've found football betting very strange. When it came to Copa America time and it became obvious strange results were only going to get stranger, I pulled plug on my pot and withdrew as I knew I'd just keep chipping away.

Gave myself and bit of a break from gambling and all the researching involved, I ony took small stakes on something if I was backing for interest. I've since topped up a bit again through paysafecard and approached it with a clearer head looking for a new angle.

From what I can make of it ya have to keep adapting in this game and for me currently that is brushing up on my laying. I've found it so much more profitable than backing lately. Its changing my perception on gambling. Previously I had made criminally little use of laying, seeing it as more of a way of covering a bet than was winning really. The more I play around with it tho the more I'm turning towards using it as my main tool in gambling. Real Madrid were avaliable to lay @1.10 at home for the game they drew last weekend against Malaga for instance, Im kicking myself for not laying at those odds. Same goes for laying Ronaldo anytime - He's not getting on with Benitez too well it would seem and has only scored in one game in the league (although five times in that game!). He would have been odds on for anytime scorer I'm guessing in all those games.

This weekend coming is gonna be more crazy results - mid week footie nearly always guarantees it. In the case of the prem it will be two weeks running with the league cup being on the week before during mid week.

Going over 2.5 goals Villarreal v Plzen @1.83

Ings anytime @2.52

double dung!

Ings scored but was ruled offside. Wiped my profits from the 6pm fixtures here. Should have known to quit while ahead with the Europa. Bloody backing! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

This Saturday's sportinglife.com accumulator. All games are 3 pm kick off.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/2/10013997/sporting-life-accumulator-football-betting-tips-for-saturday-october-3

Sporting Life Accumulator

Back Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry and Gillingham all to win at 16/1

Derby to beat Brentford (Sky Bet Championship)

Derby have found form after a slow start and can get the better of out-of-sorts Brentford.

Sheffield Wednesday to beat Preston (Sky Bet Championship)

Sheffield Wednesday are a great price to get their fourth victory on the spin when they come up against Preston.

Coventry to beat Shrewsbury (Sky Bet League 1)

Coventry are unbeaten at home this season and get the vote to take care of Shrewsbury.

Gillingham to beat Oldham (Sky Bet League 1)

Gillingham are once again part of the Sporting Life Accumulator after leading the way with a 5-1 victory on Tuesday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

djhaxman wrote: »
    This Saturday's sportinglife.com accumulator. All games are 3 pm kick off.
    on this again

followed these every sat since their last win but did I ever even think they had a midweek one also :rolleyes:

picked out 5 winners in the europa last night but as it was the europa and i'm always losing on it I said feck it...3 italian teams at evens or slightly less
    was planning on higuain+aduriz anytime but they didnt start but scored anyway
    had made a few pound from schmees bet but decided to be super sensible for once :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,968 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

bet365 doing in-play offer on Arsenal Man United

74f32a514b0164fec5f4569a18a18f37.png

Scored in 3 of Heracles' 4 home matches this season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Celta Vigo vs. Getafe
    Bet: Small Celta Ht/ft 33/25 (2.32 as a decimal)
    Celta have covered this in 2 of there 3 home games while Getafe have been losing at ht and ft in all 3 away games.
    Getafe also have the worst away record in the league while Celta beat Barca in their last home game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement