Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭shmeee

What does sw mean in the above bet?

straight win I take it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,248 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Argentina game put back 24 hours

shmeee wrote: »
    Going with corners in the Chile v Colombia game, but gonna chance and wait for it in play, line currently over 9. Looking at the 2 teams, over 8 has hit in all of Chiles last 5 games and 4 times out of 5 in Colombias games. So hoping for a quiet start and the line pushes out to over 8 around the evens mark.

If a early corner romps in it will be a sitting and waiting job for 20 mins or so to find some value, and then off to bed hopefully.

Total corners 12, they flew in after a slow start. Took over 8 in play @ evens after half a hour when count was 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Dont like the refs for cards in CHile and Argentina.

Had to follow Dio on Mascherano though.

Do like the ref for a red card in Bolivia match
    Vargas is self explanatory

8aecdc1291f732dabcd2879f509e7dd2.png

Red card was a winner but Vargas wasnt.

CTpSuamUkAA-sMv.jpg
    Macherano had an extra night to decide whether he is going to be booked or not.
    Colombia might miss a few players, defensively they are not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭MUFC91CS

Won't back it myself but the 10/11 on Bosnia tonight is an outrageous price considering our injuries and suspensions. They are 4/6 to qualify but I'd assume if they are to qualify most of the damage will be done tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

MUFC91CS wrote: »
    Won't back it myself but the 10/11 on Bosnia tonight is an outrageous price considering our injuries and suspensions. They are 4/6 to qualify but I'd assume if they are to qualify most of the damage will be done tonight.

Great price but I wouldn't enjoy winning on that. Ireland are 6/1 on pp but wouldn't touch it

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Great price but I wouldn't enjoy winning on that. Ireland are 6/1 on pp but wouldn't touch it

I ll be on Wales tonight to beat Holland.
    Far less convinced for course than against The Germans on tuesday but if Wales win, i will thoroughly enjoy it.
    Because it just might be 1 step closer to kicking Blind to the SW office

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

France's line up for tonight: Lloris - Sagna, Varane, Koscielny, Evra - Pogba, Diarra, Matuidi - Griezmann, Giroud, Martial

BTTS @ 1.70

our attack and midfield look really good on paper, Giroud and Martial will be eager to prove they deserve to start as there are two spots up for grabs (with Benzema and Valbuena out of the team for obvious reasons)

However that defense looks terrible, Evra ALWAYS sucks with the NT, Sagna is useless and Koscielny is terrible, I can't see how we'll keep a clean sheet with those 3 at the back unless Germany doesn't care about this game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

bosnia evens now on 365

first time in years I'm letting my heart decide by staying away but what
    a price

• Advertisement

Bosnia over 6 corners @ evens

We will be under pressure tonight and this looks a good punt. New back 4 playing together for the first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

shmeee wrote: »
    Bosnia over 6 corners @ evens

We will be under pressure tonight and this looks a good punt. New back 4 playing together for the first time.

Great price, I'm on it.

You'd fancy us on the card count aswell.

Ireland DC @ 1.70

bosnia keep drifting 23/20 :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Few singles on the Ireland match.

HT Result - Bosnia @ 9/5
    A Goal To Be Scored In Both Halves @ 5/4
    Ireland Over 20 Booking Points @ 8/11
    Bosnia Over 6 Corners @ 11/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Whelan and McCarthy likely have carte blanche to kill Pjanic tonight.

So main bets...

McCarthy Card @ 3.35
    Whelan Card @ 3.00

Small stakes...

McCarthy First Card @ 11.00
    Whelan First Card @ 9.00

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,248 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

On Bosnia to win pp. Will take Bosnia ht after 25 if its 0-0 and Bosnia to score 2 or more second half goals if 0-0 at ht

Can't see us getting anything from tonight's game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Serious drift on Bosnia what's going on? Must be all the loyal Irish backing Ireland , Seriously tempted by 23/20 but can't back against the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭AH92

I am taking a huge nibble at Spain over 5 corners @8/11. Pretty consistent with corners when they are at home over the big teams so here's hoping :)

bosnia are total p1ss :pac:

just as well I'm not a betting man

• Advertisement

Missed out on pre match bets, god the weather looks atrocious over there

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭AH92

AH92 wrote: »
    I am taking a huge nibble at Spain over 5 corners @8/11. Pretty consistent with corners when they are at home over the big teams so here's hoping :)
    Bet won already huge money made hehe! Happy days hope some followed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

This just had to be the one night when the Netherlands got their arses into gear...FFS...

France's line up for tonight: Lloris - Sagna, Varane, Koscielny, Evra - Pogba, Diarra, Matuidi - Griezmann, Giroud, Martial

BTTS @ 1.70 :(
    Ireland DC @ 1.70 :)

wasn't expecting Germany to be this weak...

This just had to be the one night when the Netherlands got their arses into gear...FFS...

Wales had players on the pitch who get paid a sandwich and a coffee at their club for playing a match.
    Robben was unstoppable, finally a midfielder who actually only looks forward for a solution ( Clasie).
    Still, Germany will eat them alive. No Robban in that match.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Serious drift on Bosnia what's going on? Must be all the loyal Irish backing Ireland , Seriously tempted by 23/20 but can't back against the lads.

Thank Christ I'm a patriot would have done my bollocks in!

Paddy specials today. Think they are all worth a punt bar nani. What's everyone think

Darts Double was 17/20 now 2/1 lewis/mvg
    Un Temps Per ToutWas 6/5 Now 3/1
    Rugby Treble Was 17/20 Now 2/1 leinster/munster/ulster
    Nani Anytime Was 7/2 Now 5/1
    Football Double Was 6/4 Now 4/1 Sheffield utd/ bradford

I'm on the rugby one. Might back Russia at 6/4 and Ukraine at 5/6 as well later.

Edit. The rugby trio is now a double at evens as Ulster's game is off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

(Given that he starts)

Going with Mascherano to be booked vs Brazil @2.4 on Betfair

Played against Brazil 7 times in all his senior team history on soccerway and got booked in every game.

Neymar returns for Brazil tonight after his 4 game suspension from the Copa America. Argentina are without Messi, Tevez and Aguero in attack and in defence Garay and Zabaleta - To my mind this adds more likelihood of Masch being put under pressure and delivering the card.

He did encounter them once in the u21 fold at the Oympics during this time also and did not get booked. However that was a good few years ago now and the Argies won comfortably 3-0 with Brazil having Lucas and another lad sent off.

Ref tonight doesn't seem to dish a huge amount of cards at international level however I'm trusting young Javier to do what he does best.

Also taking some of Chile win @1.8 on BWin

Columbia missing Cuadrado and Falcao although Falcao out might be more of a help! Think Chile will have too much for them.

Red cards feature often enough between these two also.

Main bet on Mascherano card a winner. 8/8 against Brazil now.

Puts any winning bets to the background though to see how a football match and city were targeted like that last night. Thoughts are with your country Las.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I'm on the rugby one. Might back Russia at 6/4 and Ukraine at 5/6 as well later.

Edit. The rugby trio is now a double at evens as Ulster's game is off

They put up a few more horse specials. First one won, only had a fiver on it. On the second one at 2.40 bollin ace

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Dio super pick on Mascherano, nice stat that.

York v Plymouth
    Over 2.5 Goals 1/1
    Plymouth Goals Over 1.5 13/10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

magherakid wrote: »
    Dio super pick on Mascherano, nice stat that.

Cheers Mags. He's nothing if consistent when it comes to kicking the shins off the neighbours :) got some matched @2.2 and some @2.4 can't complain tho.

Russia got a late winner, both my free in play bets were cover bets on the draw.

Ukraine are up at 5.
    Very good home form v Slovenia with a poor away record

20 on Ukraine win, in play on Ukraine win btts 7/2 at the moment and correct score 1-1 at 11/2 currently

Antoine Griezmann ‏@AntoGriezmann 14h14 hours ago View translation
    Grâce à Dieu ma soeur a pu sortir du Bataclan. Toutes mes prières vont aux victimes et leurs familles. #ViveLaFrance

He was playing in a stadium where bombs exploded and his sister was in the Bataclan.

York v Plymouth
    Over 2.5 Goals 1/1
    Plymouth Goals Over 1.5 13/10

both bets in :D

both bets in :D

90 +10 for the York goal :D

90 +10 for the York goal :D

yep, York have scored in all 8 of their home league games, so knew it was coming :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,505 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Crazy for putting 10 on 1-0 Sweden + Zlatan?

17/1

?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭jeremymurphy

He was playing in a stadium where bombs exploded and his sister was in the Bataclan.

But both safe. Others not so lucky. Awful times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Friday/Sat Accumulator

Dortmund DC
    Lyon DC
    Qpr +1.5
    Man United
    Chelsea
    Wolfsburg
    Bayer Leverkusen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Crazy for putting 10 on 1-0 Sweden + Zlatan?

17/1

?

Whose doing 17/1

Russia got a late winner, both my free in play bets were cover bets on the draw.

Ukraine are up at 5.
    Very good home form v Slovenia with a poor away record

20 on Ukraine win, in play on Ukraine win btts 7/2 at the moment and correct score 1-1 at 11/2 currently

Ukraine win 2-0

Next is Sweeden v Denmark
    Should be a close game. Denmark have had much the better head to head.
    Over 1.5 is 1/2. In play bets Sweeden win btts 9/2 and Denmark win btts 13/2

Here's hoping for goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Tonight I really like the look of Denmark corners, especially at the prices they are. My two bets are:

Denmark over 3 corners @5/6 - Large

Denmark over 6 corners @11/2 - Small

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Kim Kallstrom to be shown a card 9/4 B/Fair,v.strict ref Rizzoli takes charge can see quiet a few shown

• Advertisement

Lassana Diarra was less fortunate, his cousin died yesterday.

Lassana Diarra was less fortunate, his cousin died yesterday.

Ah Christ, so many effected in so many ways

under 2.5 in San Marino U21 vs Estonia U21 tomorrow @ 1.95

San Marino U21 drew 0-0 in Estonia recently, their senior team also got a 0-0 draw against Estonia at home then lost 2-0 in Estonia, this should definitely be an underish game

The upcoming international 2016 qualifying matches in Europe.

All 4 games under 2.5 goals pays 5.4.

Not a strong fancy but fair to say these first legs will be very very tight as nobody will want to throw it away in the first leg.

Annoying as the Ireland and Sweden games were the ones I really fancied.

Another Acca let down by one team. That's about 4 out of 5 accas where that's happened.

May do the same bet again for the 2nd legs.

Ukraine win 2-0

Next is Sweeden v Denmark
    Should be a close game. Denmark have had much the better head to head.
    Over 1.5 is 1/2. In play bets Sweeden win btts 9/2 and Denmark win btts 13/2

Here's hoping for goals.

Another pre match winner (3/3 today) and the Sweeden win btts came in at 11/2, took it about 15 min

Tomorrow is the return leg of Hungary v Norway
    I'm expecting a few goals in this one as Hungary lead 1-0 so Norway will have to score to stand and a chance, over 1.5 is 1/2 and will go with Hungary win btts 11/2 and Norway win btts 5/1 again prob in the 15 min again with the free in play bets.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement