Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

FatRat wrote: »
    Ireland at home in big games = corners. Even though we don't need to chase the game, and that should indicate a lack of corners, I am still very confident in the following bet:

Ireland Over 5 corners @11/10

Going with the same. If we concede early it will easily come in

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭AH92

Did somebody say..... Corners bandwagon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

not a clue what to do, bosnia surely won't be that bad again I'd imagine
    the +1 corner the only thing tempting me but ill watch a bit and see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Ward to get a YC. But cannot find it on PP

dzeko anytime 7/2 (powerplay)

think we'll see a different bosnia tonight but hope I'm wrong

• Advertisement

AH92 wrote: »
    Did somebody say..... Corners bandwagon?

Hop on board

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Ward to get a YC. But cannot find it on PP

on the bench
    paddy have no market on player cards
    had he started best price elsewhere would be 9/2 yet another bookie has this at 7/4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

f83e488d552d5a03c2ec47cca7aa6cfb.png

Just in time to get this in on that nut case

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Brian2011

Some fans very disrespectful during minutes 'silence'.

Spahic booked :)

• Advertisement

whole forum is rooting for that spahic red :pac:

Would suit me and ireland :)

At 35 he is probably playing his last match for Bosnia anyway if they dont score quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

When was the last time Ireland scored from a free kick ?, terrible return from good opportunities

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Ireland!!!

Congratulations friends!

inforfun wrote: »
    f83e488d552d5a03c2ec47cca7aa6cfb.png

Just in time to get this in on that nut case

Robbed. Simple.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,248 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Onto IRL tomorrow for the next one

IRL dnb is 4/6 think that looks good, Bosnia are not as good as I thought and at home we should not lose as we should have a few players returning as well.
    In play will be ft score IRL 2-0 currently 10/1 and 1-1 at 5/1, about the 15 the min again.

Pre match bet is a winner (5/5 now) and 2-0 in the 15th min was 9/1, a very nice in play winner.....

And we qualified ......and I am over there for 3 weeks in the summer, bring it on !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Bosnia +1 corner at 4/5 is a great bet imo. On.

BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Tonight was a good night on the result but a brutal night on the bets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Was having a look into Bosnian corners but they don't seem to be too prolific and the line might be a bit high, so decided to leave it alone. Small bet on Walters anytime @ 3/1 for me. Good luck with any bets and COYBG !

Great night all round just raging I didn't him first aswell my local bookie does double bubble on first goalsscorers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Glad you kicked them out after seeing how the Bosnian fans reacted during the minute's silence

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,248 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

3 bet 20 get 10 free in play tomorrow.

Denmark v Sweeden should be a close encounter again and with Denmark losing 2-1 I am taking them dnb 1/2 pre game and btts first half yes 4/ 1 and Denmark to win 2-1 at 15/2

Slovenia v Ukraine. Ukraine lead 2-0 and were fairly impressive. Slovenia will have to go all out at home but I can see Ukraine nicking a goal, so btts prematch at 11/10 and btts first half 9/2 and Ukraine win btts 5/1 in play

England v France much harder game to read all things considered. Btts pre game yes Evens. France win btts 5/1 France over 2.5 13/2

I am enjoying limiting my bets to these pp offers at the moment, hopefully tomorrow night will see a few winners!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Feck, I only did Bosnia RT3 and didn't go for them to win the RT5. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Weekend treble

Leicester and BTTS
    Arsenal and BTTS
    Hull

30/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Italy home to romania at 3/4, many injuries or?

Kind of regret my Germany - Holland big bet.
    As with any friendly this week, i dont think i will ever be a match.

Easily see a nice and ok for every one 1-1 result in about every friendly being played.

France @ 2.70

no doubt the players will feel more patriotic than usual and will actually be motivated for a friendly game

Slovakia U21 - Holland U21

Holland with a stronger squad than when they met Slovakia a few weeks ago but missing their best defender in Van Beek. Left after winning against Belarus. Holland far from comfortable in that one, 1-0 win

Slovakia been the bogey team for Holland in recent history as well. Last 2 meetings were won by Slovakia, both in Holland.

Solvakia Sw @ 2.6 or DNB 1.83

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Looking to this weekend it's one of the best weekends for a BTTS double in my opinion.

Saturday 17.15 El classico kicks off and at 17.30 Man City v Liverpool kicks off.

The BTTS double is best priced @2.60 on Unibet and 888

City win and BTTS is nice @3.5 on 888 also

For El Classico the main bet that catches my eye is Barca win and BTTS best priced @4.33 on Boyles

If Navas is not able to start in goal and Ramos is out with the shoulder I will be all over this. No word on Ramos injury yet but Navas is due to start training with the team 48 hours before the game. It's not known if he can play yet.

Ramos scored against Seville in the last game and injured his shoulder again in the process. Navas was out due to injury in this game also and they let Sevile back into the game after Ramos departed it to lose 3-2

They got away with murder getting a result against PSG at the Bernabeu in the Champions league before that. PSG should have put a few past them, especially if Cavanni had been more on form. PSG pressed high and dominated. Barca can do the same and punish them too.

I should add in that Rodriguez is expected to be back for Real too.

Messi is back in training with the team and could possibly start. Even without him though I still think Barca can do the business against this Real side.

Gonna be keeping an ear out for the injury news from Madrid over the next few days. Even if it's just Navas that is out I think that is more than enough reason to back Barca.

might bail out on ze germans yet myself after watching a bit

double at 1.97 (coral)
    hibs/newport

hibs have won this fixture on the last five occasions and have won 10 and drawn one of their last 11 in league, confidence should be sky high after beating rangers recently also, livingston 3wins 9 losses 1 draw
    newport through away a two goal lead away to brackley in the fa cup, surely they'll put that right tonight at home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

6 Draws in a L63 for me tonight

Austria
    Germany
    England
    Slovakia
    Poland
    Italy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Germany, Portugal and Turkey win treble for me tonight,pays around 4.0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭shmeee

Fourfold around the 7/2 mark.

Turkey, Hibs, Oxford, Newport

Turks many important losses: Aziz Yilmaz, Balta, Erkin.
    Plus we must not forget that the opposition of Turks and Greeks is not just a game, I'd say the oldest feud, these games are never friendly.
    The game visit the Prime Minister of Greece Tsipras

Turkey -vs- Greece, Greece +0.5 @ 2.270
    Turkey -vs- Greece, Greece DNB @ 4.220

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Mr. Green wrote: »
    Plus we must not forget that the opposition of Turks and Greeks is not just a game, I'd say the oldest feud, these games are never friendly.

Agree its not just a friendly but Greece are on a dreadful run including two defeats to the Faroes and losing to luxembourg last week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Mr. Green wrote:
    Turks many important losses: Aziz Yilmaz, Balta, Erkin. Plus we must not forget that the opposition of Turks and Greeks is not just a game, I'd say the oldest feud, these games are never friendly. The game visit the Prime Minister of Greece Tsipras

Turkey -vs- Greece, Greece +0.5 @ 2.270 Turkey -vs- Greece, Greece DNB @ 4.220
    Potential for cards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Tonight's Germany v Netherlands friendly has been cancelled and stadium in Hanover evacuated, say police.

Hart - Clyne, Stones, Cahill, Gibbs - Dier, Alli, Barkley - Sterling, Kane, Rooney

this looks like a ****ty line up, putting more money on France

inforfun wrote: »
    Slovakia U21 - Holland U21

Holland with a stronger squad than when they met Slovakia a few weeks ago but missing their best defender in Van Beek. Left after winning against Belarus. Holland far from comfortable in that one, 1-0 win

Slovakia been the bogey team for Holland in recent history as well. Last 2 meetings were won by Slovakia, both in Holland.

Solvakia Sw @ 2.6 or DNB 1.83

Slovakia 4-2 after Holland was 2-0 up at HT.
    Dont know what it is but Holland U21 collapse every time after HT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hart - Clyne, Stones, Cahill, Gibbs - Dier, Alli, Barkley - Sterling, Kane, Rooney

this looks like a ****ty line up, putting more money on France

Solid team imo

There is not much better than that, is there?

• Advertisement

I don't really follow the EPL so I don't know who Clyne, Stones and Alli are, and I thought Dier was a right back, why is he in midfield?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

I don't really follow the EPL so I don't know who Clyne, Stones and Alli are, and I thought Dier was a right back, why is he in midfield?

Because Pochettino has converted him into a very good holding midfielder for Spurs.

Stones has the potential to be the best centre back in Europe. Dier was a centre back but now
    Plays in midfield for spurs. Clyne is a decent right back. Better going forward than defending. Haven't seen much of alli myself so can't comment

Denmark over 5 corners 4/5. They have to go for it

small bet on martial anytime 4.6 (betdaq)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

A bet on...

No Cards Shown @ 7/4 (France/England)

I expect a calm testonimal-like game based on the circumstances.

Mr. Green wrote: »

0:0

winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,118 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I presume refunds on the German game?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Unibet voided mine already, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭jeremymurphy

No corners so far in Slovenia V Ukraine.
    Over 5 corners 8/5. Over 6 3/1. With Ukraine winning last leg and Slovenia 1-0 now winning would this be likely to come in? Anyone with more experience have an opinion?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement