Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Gonna jump on corners also in the early games

Double with boyles, best priced @ 3.35

Bookmaker
    Accumulator Odds:
    Best Odds 3.35
    Over 4.5
    Zenit v Valencia - Total Valencia Corners
    5/6
    Bayer Leverkusen
    BATE Borisov v Bayer Leverkusen - Most Corners
    5/6

:D

Cheers again EPISODE7289 for the heads up on the match bet with Bayer, currently 7-0 up on corner count with 10mins left.

Valencia hit the 5th corner 60mins in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Thank lord i was sweating on over 4.5 cards on zenit and valencia games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 EPISODE7289

Leverkusen corner match bet v Bate @ 4/5

Leverkusen average the most corners in the Bundesliga this season (7.08 per game)
    Bate have got 5 total corners in 4 champions league games (1.25 per match)
    Home games finished 0-9 with Barca and 1-8 with Roma

Breezes in 7-0... Sure do love the no sweat bets :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Small accum

M'boro u19
    Coventry
    Wycombe
    Exeter

65/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Bets for me :

Roma +3 Corners 6/5
    Roma win on corners (small) 9/2
    Lyon -2AH corners 1.7
    Over 4.5 cards Lyon game 4/6
    Suarez and Neymar Both to score 7/2
    Chelsea,Arsenal,Barca win 5/4

5.55 treble with Boyles

a55f6f3b00df695d512c4e0207d763bc.png

Also, Bayern / Arsenal over 7.5 corners, Roma over 3.5 treble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

evosteo wrote: »
    sporting life accum

Bury, Peterborough, Sheffield United and Wigan all to win 14/1

Sheffield Utd should be taken out and flogged, every single one of them. How can they be so sh1t at home to Shrewsbury?

This acca badly needs a win, it's been a long time now since the last one.

I have done Chelsea and Leverkusen RT5. Double pays 3.14.

One of my few forays outside the premiership pays out in the 60th minute of the second game.

Thanks go out to EPISODE for the heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    single on porto 17/20
    only need a draw to top the group but a good price for a home tie imo

scutter
    thought this lot were good at home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Bets for me :

Roma +3 Corners 6/5
    Roma win on corners (small) 9/2
    Lyon -2AH corners 1.7
    Over 4.5 cards Lyon game 4/6
    Suarez and Neymar Both to score 7/2
    Chelsea,Arsenal,Barca win 5/4

LOSE
    LOSE
    WIN
    PUSH (Changed that 3 times there, ffs.)
    SOMEHOW LOST.
    WIN.

Sunderland +1.5

Zenit v Valencia over 4.5 cards
    Arsenal
    Bayern munich
    Barcelona
    Chelsea

Wolfsburg +1.5
    Man united under 2.5 goals
    Real madrid

Dortmund
    Monaco
    Liverpool
    Marseille
    Great week :)
    2/4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Tomorrow Sevilla over 4.5 corners currently @ evens with B365 taken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

I'm having trouble understanding how Walsall can lose away to Swindon . I really am . Swindon absolutely dire so far this year and priced at near 4/1 at home . And win with a 90th min goal . Walsall have messed up a seriously good accum for me tonight

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,248 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Tomorrow has 2 games.
    20 on Arsenal to win and over 2.5 at 8/13
    In play on final score 3-1 at 9/1 and 4-1 at 14/1

Chelsea game 20 on over 2.5 at 4/5 in play correct score 0-2 at 5/1 and 1-2 at 15/2

Both pre match bets won.

Opposition teams both failed to score, which was very annoying as I accidentally did Chelsea 3-1 and 4-1 as well. ( 4-1 was 25/1)

Tomorrow's offerings

Juve v City pre match over 2.5 11/10. In play Juve win btts 7/2 and city win btts
    11/2

Utd game pre match ht result draw 6/5. In play will be in second half

• Advertisement

5.55 treble with Boyles

a55f6f3b00df695d512c4e0207d763bc.png

Winner!

Great night, 2 bets land from 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭TheHannibal

Bayern -2ah 1.80

:D

Real Madrid and Benfica over 5.5 corners double pays 3.66.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Great night tonight all round. I just needed one more corner from Olimpiakos to have the best night of bets I've had in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

inforfun wrote: »
    bd44a9cddde3b4ecd3ce038704069812.png

Now digging into rules.
    Need to know if 3 cards is suspension and whether or not players bring cards into the knock out rounds.
    Zenith, for example, is already qualified and have 2 players with 2 cards. If those are not wiped after the group stages i can see them getting into the book today

Great tips man, pity that Zagreb let us down. Foolish of me to have them twice tho.

Had €10 to return just short of €100 here.
    HObGKb6.png?1

And here I had €5 to return €250
    RfOePU3.png?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Interesting game at crazy O clock in the Eufa youth league tomorrow Morning.

At 7 in morn Astana u19 play Benfica u19

Benfica have already qualified and just need a draw to top group. Benfica rested some main players against Galatasaray the last day and only won 3-0.. Previous to this they played Gala away and won 1-11 with a strong lineup.

They beat Astana 8-0 with a strong lineup a while back.

Goncalves scored a hat trick that day. I spotted Benfica B played earlier this eve. I checked their twitter and saw that he started that game. No way will he play in Astana tomorrow morn.

If there is a high Asian + handi for Astana I will be on it. No Asian lines out yet.

Took crazy bet on Astana HT resilt DC @11.00 too on 365

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Benfica have already qualified and just need a draw to top group. Benfica rested some main players against Galatasaray the last day and only won 3-0.. Previous to this they played Gala away and won 1-11 with a strong lineup.

Goncalves scored a hat trick that day. I spotted Benfica B played earlier this eve. I checked their twitter and saw that he started that game. No way will he play in Astana tomorrow morn.

If there is a high Asian + handi for Astana I will be on it. No Asian lines out yet.

"Quite a few of the u19 team played for Benfica B today. Not sure who's travelled to Astana with the youth team but think Renato Sanches is with the first team. Also its -2 degrees there atm"

Big problem trying to withdraw to my new 3 money account on bet365, absolutely no way i can withdraw to my 3 money other than a bank account...been on phone for over half an hour.. :(

Big problem trying to withdraw to my new 3 money account on bet365, absolutely no way i can withdraw to my 3 money other than a bank account...been on phone for over half an hour.. :(

How did you lodge money last?

How did you lodge money last?

O2 money card which is now no longer operating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Man City and Madrid are both playing away tomorrow. Thankfully their corners are overpriced again! I like the look of this bet and will be betting a nice bit on it, especially after the success of the City vs Pool game at the weekend.

Madrid over 5 corners @5/6
    Man City over 4 corners @evens

Double

FatRat wrote: »
    Man City and Madrid are both playing away tomorrow. Thankfully their corners are overpriced again! I like the look of this bet and will be betting a nice bit on it, especially after the success of the City vs Pool game at the weekend.

Madrid over 5 corners @5/6
    Man City over 4 corners @evens

Double

Unreal price on the City bet especially if Navas starts. Added to my previous double for a 7.8 treble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Unlucky with it being 1-0 at ht, took pregame asian of +6.5 @2.500 which won cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

Looking at the main game Benefica v Astana, is there anything worth while on this game ?
    Thinking Astana card index to beat Benfica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Double of Man Utd 1-2 and Juve BTTS 15-4

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Anyone fancy juve tonight? Was gonna back them but you never know which city will show up. Might do city corners instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Astana +0.5 ah
    Sevilla over 4.5 corners
    Zlatan anytime

Treble at 6.83

Benefica - Over 20 points card index - 11/10

Benefica has been averaging at least 4 yellows in each of their CL games to date and with this a must win game to keep top of the group, they face Astana who is a team coming to the end of their season with CL play offs assured next season

So they will all out for a win, Benefica are short some key players due to suspension and injury, so this game will be frustate them and the referee for this game is card happy.

I would not be surprised if a red is issued at 11/4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Anyone fancy juve tonight? Was gonna back them but you never know which city will show up. Might do city corners instead

they have me robbed esp in those last two v sevilla
    was thinking they were overpriced at 23/10 so ya may as well lump on juve

easy choice for me tonight...follow the rat

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Yesterday won Arsenal and Chelsea.
    Today plays Manchester United.
    Last match for United is not particularly good, the hard-fought victory.
    PSV is playing bad on the road, but United is currently one of the most popular bets.

Manch­ester­ Unit­ed -vs- PSV E­indho­ven, PSV Eindhoven Team 2 Goals: 0.5 Over @ 1.826
    Manchester United -vs- PSV Eindhoven, PSV Eindhoven +1 @ 2.23

&

Nicola Rizzoli

Atlet­ico M­adrid -vs- Galat­asara­y, Total Yellow Card: 5.5 Over @ 2.230

Benefica - Over 20 points card index - 11/10

Benefica has been averaging at least 4 yellows in each of their CL games to date and with this a must win game to keep top of the group, they face Astana who is a team coming to the end of their season with CL play offs assured next season

So they will all out for a win, Benefica are short some key players due to suspension and injury, so this game will be frustate them and the referee for this game is card happy.

I would not be surprised if a red is issued at 11/4

Done at 48 minute :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

markc91 wrote: »
    Unlucky with it being 1-0 at ht, took pregame asian of +6.5 @2.500 which won cheers

Cheers Mark. Great odds on the Asian there. I went for the unders in the end. Never spotted that Asian line @2.5 I must of missed the alternative Asian handi Market. Too early in the morning for me!

This is one of the most satisfactory spots I've had this season. Goes to show what having a look at the other academy teams can do to give the punter a head start on the bookie of the starting XI. Had that Gonclaves guy played today I think the 7.5 goal line that was set would have been smashed.

I couldn't justify putting much more than 50 on it simply cause Astana u19 really are that bad. Heres the bets I took.

wswvtd.jpg

Made a small bit on it thanks to the HT correct score and unders coming in.

Pretty sickened with the 90th min and 93rd min goals blowing the under 3.5 and under 4.5 team goals at some very tasty odds. Would have been another 90 quid on top. Was offered 60 cash out at 88 mins but I let it ride. Nice to see that crazy bet @11.00 HT DC wasn't too far off either :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

5e on ibra 3 or more @11.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,849 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Suggestions for PP in play bets?

I did the €20 on Man City > 4 corners (evens) and did €20 on PSV to score 1 or more (8/13) so get 2 free in play bets on both.

• Advertisement

Sevilla corner match bet at 5/4, something to keep entertained for d evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

7f2efce28d8d5d9ae79a2d2564336ac7.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

PP have under 23.5 corners at 5/6. Is it just me or is that crazy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

PP have under 23.5 corners at 5/6. Is it just me or is that crazy?

Shiote! That was multi corners I was looking at!

Had a nice return with similar bets last night but didn't get a chance to post them here in time. For tonight's C.L. games I've gone with 2 trebles...

1. Atletico win, PSG win and Man United/PSV BTTS with United win. 4.84 on Boylesports

2. Juve v City, Malmo v PSG, Shaktar v Real Madrid - Goal in each half in each game. 4.62 on Boylesports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Hopefully playing it safe with man utd/ a Madrid @1.80

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

JonnyM wrote: »
    Tomorrow Sevilla over 4.5 corners currently @ evens with B365 taken.

In before half time

JonnyM wrote: »
    In before half time

Fair play. I need 2 Real corners and 3 City corners to land a treble with Sevilla already in. Not too confident on City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

djhaxman wrote: »
    Fair play. I need 2 Real corners and 3 City corners to land a treble with Sevilla already in. Not too confident on City.

Similar have 3 doubles and treble including Sevilla over 4, over 10 corners in real game (currently 6) and city over 4 (currently 2). City need a goal so has a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »
    Astana +0.5 ah
    Sevilla over 4.5 corners
    Zlatan anytime

Treble at 6.83

tumblr_na01qsIknJ1tiylc6o1_400.gif

DARETOZLATAN!

djhaxman wrote: »

I give up. I really do. Not a single Madrid corner in the 2nd half. City romped home.

I'm sick of losing bets.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement