Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    7f2efce28d8d5d9ae79a2d2564336ac7.png

Arias booked in the last second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

stunned that corner bet didnt land

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

Sevilla corner match bet at 5/4, something to keep entertained for d evening

Boom, Boom, I have to give ye credit guys, cards and corners are the way forward

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

I hope Wolfsburg tear Utd one ,PSV clean sheet on the road in Europe only with this horrific side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭shmeee

djhaxman wrote: »
    I give up. I really do. Not a single Madrid corner in the 2nd half. City romped home.

I'm sick of losing bets.

WTF

Just out of work and saw at HT we had a chance and city was the worry and check them first and I'm like, yup surely the double is up to myself and then check Real and get sick all over the phone. Seriously. Like why?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Mr. Green wrote: »
    Manch­ester­ Unit­ed -vs- PSV E­indho­ven, PSV Eindhoven Team 2 Goals: 0.5 Over @ 1.826
    Manchester United -vs- PSV Eindhoven, PSV Eindhoven +1 @ 2.23

0:0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

shmeee wrote: »
    WTF

Just out of work and saw at HT we had a chance and city was the worry and check them first and I'm like, yup surely the double is up to myself and then check Real and get sick all over the phone. Seriously. Like why?

They went 4-0 up and didn't have to push forward any more. Their sitting back almost cost them when Shaktar pulled 3 goals back.

It's really annoying. There was the same amount of goals as corners. That's never good when you're chasing corners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

That's the first time Madrid have let me down for corners :( Really sickening that they didn't manage any in the second half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Hopefully playing it safe with man utd/ a Madrid @1.80

Can't get over how bad Utd were. That's about 3 times they've screwed me now. Avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Qarabag DC @ 1.65

time to get back to winning ways, I feel like my luck is back :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Another glorious st ettiene away loss tmoro lass? Rosenborg are 3.0 ftw

1z1bwnl.jpg 888

uefa so far/4games played
    napoli 26 corners/9 conceded (5-1 reverse fixture)
    dortmund 11/8/10/9 corners so far
    liverpool 7/15/8/8

based on stats this looks a decent bet imo

for a big one
    added over 6.5 schalke 1.79, sion most corners 2.8, sporting most corners 2.48
    fivefolds/accum (91/1)
    all 888 sport

napoli and dortmund have already qualified is the risk maybe
    small singles on all six also

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Slimseamie

Bit early with this one but really think Leicester are a great shout at home to United on Saturday, alot of negativity and pressure surrounding United after scraping past Watford and struggling badly in the 0-0 draw vs PSV

Leicester on the other hand are the polar opposite, top of the league, full of confidence, and Vardy with a great chance of breaking the consecutive scoring record.

United are favourites with the bookies and i think despite Leicester being top they will still be perceived to be the underdogs by most, i think they could thrive with this underdog tag and beat a United team feeling the pressure, they are confident, free-scoring, at home, and under less pressure than the famous visitors

Leicester 21/10
    Leicester draw no bet 5/4

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭panthera

Just in case anyone wasn't aware the Napoli game is being played behind closed doors and they have left a lot of their main players behind for the trip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

I mistakenly thought this was the last group games in the europa league, put 14 of the matches tonight over 1.5gls in a massive accumulator at around 46/1. Over 2.5 was 18k/1.

Let it rain goals!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭EOB32

panthera wrote: »
    Just in case anyone wasn't aware the Napoli game is being played behind closed doors and they have left a lot of their main players behind for the trip.

Are Brugge a great price at 2/1 with 8 wins in last 10 home games added to Napoli leaving behind a lot of starters and being already through? Italian sides are usually fairly unreliable at the best of times

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭panthera

"Gonzalo Higuain, Pepe Reina, Raul Albiol, and Jorginho were all left in Naples for the trip, along with the injured Dries Mertens and Manolo Gabbiadini".

And Napoli have brought 3-4 youngsters so I wouldn't back them anyway. I think you're right, Brugge could be overpriced. The other thing I forgot to mention is that it's being played behind closed doors with no fans.

retalivity wrote: »
    Another glorious st ettiene away loss tmoro lass? Rosenborg are 3.0 ftw

They've surprisingly been decent away from home in Europe, beating Dnipro, beating a Romanian team 3-0 (then lost 2-1at home lol), almost drawing vs Lazio, hard to call this game imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

029a5fccbd687f2b23a83dcfeebf453c.png

• Advertisement

just looked at Wolfsburg to beat Man Utd in 2 weeks time, nicely priced they are at 29/20...might put a lump sum on this

Definetly no away fans but are Club Brugge allowing their own fans for this game ?

I think that 2/1 for Club Brugge is a good price considering Napoli are resting players and focusing on Inter Milan at the weekend and are already qualified whereas Brugge need to win to stay in competition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Spotted some serious value again in the corners market in the Europa League. I won a fair whack on Liverpool last time out to get more corners v Rubin Kazan. This time Sion are away to Kazan. Sion are top of the group with 8 points, while Kazan are bottom with 2 points. If Sion win they're qualified for the next round so I expect them to go for it. Kazan will go for it also as they still have a chance for qualifying. However, in the Europa this year, Kazan's corners have been 1/3/3/4, and they've lost all 4 corner match bets. Sion's have been 4/7/1/9, and they've won 3 of their 4 match bets, only losing to Liverpool who are one of the best teams in Europe for corners. They beat Kazan 9-4 in the reverse fixture.

FC Sion Corner match bet @2.87
    FC Sion +1 Corner handicap @2.20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Also, done a double on;

FC Sion +1 Corner handicap
    Krasnodar DNB

@5.77

Definetly no away fans but are Club Brugge allowing their own fans for this game ?

I think that 2/1 for Club Brugge is a good price considering Napoli are resting players and focusing on Inter Milan at the weekend and are already qualified whereas Brugge need to win to stay in competition

No supporters allowed attend at all ,security fears Brussels is on high alert the last week

6 dortmund corners before half time
    couldnt find any betting on more corners anywhere but 2.07 was
    good for over 5.5

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    1z1bwnl.jpg 888

uefa so far/4games played
    napoli 26 corners/9 conceded (5-1 reverse fixture)
    dortmund 11/8/10/9 corners so far
    liverpool 7/15/8/8

based on stats this looks a decent bet imo

for a big one
    added over 6.5 schalke 1.79, sion most corners 2.8, sporting most corners 2.48
    fivefolds/accum (91/1)
    all 888 sport

napoli and dortmund have already qualified is the risk maybe
    small singles on all six also

with half the napoli team left behind I couldnt be over relying on them
    now its up to pool..be amazed if they didnt cover this tbh

zx9umc.jpg

2udu6v6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Dortmund :(

Cenk Tosun anytime for Besiktas, Will be playing as the main striker and is their 2nd top scorer, best i see is 19/20 anytime ,good price with Gomez left out v Skenderbeu at home

Adding Franco Di santo 16/13

5cd0723d9cc4966143ceb3132e6f3fef.png

Liverpool and Schalke both over 6.5 Team corners @ 3.35 with Boyles.

Schalke playing bottom of the table Apoel and will be going for the win for the top spot, Schalke had 12 corners in the reverse fixture at start of the round. Schalke would have covered the line in 3 of their 4 EL games, with one game having 6 and coming up short.

Liverpool have been mentioned enough here, so we know what they are capable of.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,248 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Juve v City pre match over 2.5 11/10. In play Juve win btts 7/2 and city win btts
    11/2

Utd game pre match ht result draw 6/5. In play will be in second half

Lack of goals in Juve game but Utd draw won, small profit

Tonight 20 on Spurs win 19/20 . 1-1 at 11-2 and Spurs win btts 7/2 in play

20 on pool 7 or more corners at 5/6 . pool win 3-1 at 12/1 and 4-1 at 25/1 in play

• Advertisement

Spurs with a pretty strong line up and Qarabag with their best striker on the bench :(

karabakh over 4 corners 8/11 prematch with pp

6/4/5/7 corners in their 4 europa matches so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

karabakh over 4 corners 8/11 prematch with pp

6/4/5/7 corners in their 4 europa matches so far

All over that mate. Cheers.

Edit: Missed it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

5cd0723d9cc4966143ceb3132e6f3fef.png

Liverpool and Schalke both over 6.5 Team corners @ 3.35 with Boyles.

Schalke playing bottom of the table Apoel and will be going for the win for the top spot, Schalke had 12 corners in the reverse fixture at start of the round. Schalke would have covered the line in 3 of their 4 EL games, with one game having 6 and coming up short.

Liverpool have been mentioned enough here, so we know what they are capable of.

Nice start :D

Dunston wrote: »
    Nice start :D

Over 6.5 Schalke corners hits after 20mins

Over to you now Liverpool.

bb8352278cfb33825199b80863f4504f.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Gonna chance Ajax win btts @ 10/3, Celtic defense is very leaky but usually good for a goal at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Over 6.5 Schalke corners hits after 20mins

Over to you now Liverpool.

bb8352278cfb33825199b80863f4504f.png

Couldnt find that market on PP? Do they have it? Or am i just blind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Celtic v Ajax
    Ajax 73/50
    Ajax Goals Over 1.5 11/10

All over that mate. Cheers.

Edit: Missed it :(

good one to miss :o

Shanee. wrote: »
    Couldnt find that market on PP? Do they have it? Or am i just blind :pac:

They should have had it, PP corner markets don't show up on oddschecker but they have a full range of markets and different lines. It would have been under Total Home team corners.

• Advertisement

seanhynes wrote: »
    Cenk Tosun anytime for Besiktas, Will be playing as the main striker and is their 2nd top scorer, best i see is 19/20 anytime ,good price with Gomez left out v Skenderbeu at home

Adding Franco Di santo 16/13

Good man Cenk!opened the scoring , This Schalke games mental 13 corners before HT ..

seanhynes wrote: »
    Good man Senk!opened the scoring , This Schalke games mental 13 corners before HT ..

Watching it there, its crazy, Apoel are just getting rid of the ball anywhere and Schalke doing some pressing down the wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Shanee.

They should have had it, PP corner markets don't show up on oddschecker but they have a full range of markets and different lines. It would have been under Total Home team corners.

They dont have it for some games. :mad:

some of us wouldve cleaned up on the team corner markets if paddy priced em up
    only seen team corners for pool and spurs games sadly

some of us wouldve cleaned up on the team corner markets if paddy priced em up
    only seen team corners for pool and spurs games sadly

Monaco cruising in also, 10 so far. Spurs covered their line, was over 4.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭salmon1

Going for a treble of liverpool, ajax +1 and marseille at 5/4

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Sporting Braga -vs- Slovan Liberec, Slovan Liberec +0.5 @ 2.500

Slovan is on the rise.
    Don't believe that Braga are so much stronger

Qarabag DC @ 1.65

time to get back to winning ways, I feel like my luck is back :pac:

mdn.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Brugge dc/Liverpool over 6 corners @2.80