Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

Why was there so much extra time?? I am so ****ing angry. Raging. Fuming and so so angry. So close to winning a good bit of money which would have fixed my car, but no of course nothing like that would happen. **** you Everton. **** ending to a week where I sprained my wrist, and tore a bone in my shoulder, lost my job and fell down the stairs. **** this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    dont understand the everton price either
    on that at 7/4 bet

single on palace also 3/4

did the double someone mentioned here also for a laugh at 11/1 18/5+13/8 betv
    everton htft
    palace htft

Give me a ****in break ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Atletico Madrid -vs- RCD Espanyol, RCD Espanyol +1 @ 3.040

The matches between these clubs are always very difficult.
    At Atletico Madrid difficult game with Galatasaray.
    Espanyol in good shape

& little joke :) (0:2)

3ff2fd8127cca7e0ddbe8c4f9e2022ce

https://gyazo.com/3ff2fd8127cca7e0ddbe8c4f9e2022ce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

My football bets for today :

Everton win 17/10
    Everton,City,Palace 6/1 or so
    Atletico win 1.6
    City win 2.1
    Over 10 corners Bour V Everton 1/1 NAP.

I don't normally rant but :

FCK THAT FCKING BULLSH!T EVERTON.

Covered at 1-2 for to at least get some profit. But Fck off.

10 corners boom.
    City win boom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

I can't believe Plymouth . How are they gone do bad. They just did me for a nice touch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

**** EVERTON.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Trying a bunch of small stakes on some kinda nonsense.

Man Utd to Score First and Fail to Win @ 3.10
    Leicester to Come From Behind and Win @ 14.00
    Man Utd / Leicester (HT/FT) @ 31.00

Vardy Anytime @ 3.00 <--- Biggest stake of the bunch
    Vardy Two or More @ 15.00

Rooney Shown A Card @ 5.25

Over 4.5 @ 8.00

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

I seen paddy enhancing city and Everton by messenger app and that coupled with the drift was enough of a warning for me.

I went with Everton DNB in an accum that's still alive and kicking. Feel bad for you all on that win. That is a tough one to stomach.

PP traders are some of the best ( the cnuts). How many of their Green Friday enhancements came in?

Hull & Btts. Bust
    Hull and Lyon Bust
    Wicklow brave. Bust
    Saphir de rheu. Bust

God knows if their NFL specials came in.. Probably not

The only one I took was the Athletico Bayern Barca and Arsenal so one of those will go wrong (probably Athletico now that Mr Green has opposed them)

You can probably expect Leicester to get a result seeing as Man U is part of their Green Friday Bull....
    Oh... And Tyson Fury will probably win tonite or lose on points as that goes against their enhancements...

Anyway.... Onwards and upwards lads and lasses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

jbt123 wrote: »

PP traders are some of the best ( the cnuts). How many of their Green Friday enhancements came in?

a goalscorer bet that included Aguero as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Vardy anytime & Nice ah 0.0

Double @5.46

• Advertisement

yabadabado wrote: »
    a goalscorer bet that included Aguero as well

Indeed..... Had forgot that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

yabadabado wrote: »
    **** EVERTON.

I was blessed to cash out on them.

Vardy

I
    Love
    You

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

jbt123 wrote: »

Hull & Btts. Bust
    Hull and Lyon Bust
    Wicklow brave. Bust
    Saphir de rheu. Bust

we look at the most popular bets.
    we look at the special offers the bookmakers.
    we look at the changing lines that more expensive that depreciates.
    Aссa from 3-4-5 events.
    For my practice over the past five months - only three times won all the most popular bets. so we try to find one or two weak links in the chain of events.
    Odds 1.2-1.5 - very often wins and there is defeat (DC@ 3.5- 4.0)
    There's an interesting handicap (+1.5)
    Odds 1.5-1.9 - interesting in the most popular bets here (DC@ 1.9-2.2). but the probability is higher.
    Today Everton is a gift from heaven, a gift from the bookmaker.
    So even with @ 2.76.
    Yes, and a very popular bet.

We are not believe.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

PSG win 4-1, it has a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Vardy

I
    Love
    You

I have some love for Te Vrede as well

66442ad81c03c01507f98ec440974e38.png

10 in a row and 3/1 odds

Everton is forgotten about...almost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,528 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Nice drifting? Out to 3.0 now...

inforfun wrote: »
    I have some love for Te Vrede as well

66442ad81c03c01507f98ec440974e38.png

And the balance tilts to Te Vrede as it comes to love.

f3702c65cca751d8cebca4f1c4a1e41e.png

• Advertisement

You can probably expect Leicester to get a result seeing as Man U is part of their Green Friday Bull....

And another one bites the dust. Paddys traders giving the high fives to each other and quaffing the Champers right about now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 37 EPISODE7289

Give me a ****in break ffs[/QUOTE

stuck 100 on that 11/1 ht/ft after seeing your post. Not gonna lie that was a gross one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Tyson fury win @ 5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    Trying a bunch of small stakes on some kinda nonsense.

Man Utd to Score First and Fail to Win @ 3.10
    Leicester to Come From Behind and Win @ 14.00
    Man Utd / Leicester (HT/FT) @ 31.00

Vardy Anytime @ 3.00 <--- Biggest stake of the bunch
    Vardy Two or More @ 15.00

Rooney Shown A Card @ 5.25

Over 4.5 @ 8.00

Well the main one came in, but non of the nonsense. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Leicester v utd. Fancy Leicester to score a few today, in form, at home and of course Vardy

20 on Leicester over 1.5 pre match 13/8

In play on Leicester over 2.5 6/1 and btts first half 7/2

No joy, but in play lessens the pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭spuddy90

Tyson fury win @ 5

After backing him myself. Heart says fury. Head says klitschko to win on points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Nice DNB @ 1.70

as mentioned earlier, Toulouse will start with a 16 y.o. in goal and an 18 y.o will make his debut with the first team in defense. Nice have several players back from injuries/suspension and are one of the best teams this season.

Toulouse 2-0 up with a 16 yo in goal and a youngster at CB against one of the best away teams in Ligue 1...

giphy.gif

PSG win 4-1, it has a chance.

Still in the lead after tonight's games, 3 games tomorrow

Reims DNB @ 1.75 void

Reims DC & PSG -1 @ 1.78 :D

Reims have lost their last 7 games in a row now

finally a win :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭shmeee

Celta Vigo over 7.5 corners @ 11/10 Boyles

finally a win :D

Nice one!!! I backed our friends Eskisehirspor from last week who lost 7 in a row DnB v Mersin :D

• Advertisement

Still in the lead after tonight's games, 3 games tomorrow

We're strong favourites to hold here, not expecting too many goals 2mro.
    Last 4 h2hs:

St. Etienne v Guingamp 2-1/2-0/0-0/1-0
    Bordeaux v Caen 2-1/1-1/1-0/2-0
    Marseille v Monaco 2-1/0-1/0-2/1-2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

evosteo wrote: »
    Everton's away form is patchy. you dont know what team is going to turn up. games in the premier league this week are a mine field. think its a good week to avoid. have palace in my local lms so heres hoping

well everton continued their patchy away form in spectacular fashion and palace have me a step closer to €1000 :D

shmeee wrote: »
    Celta Vigo over 7.5 corners @ 11/10 Boyles

Pure awful

Sums up my Saturday

Nice one!!! I backed our friends Eskisehirspor from last week who lost 7 in a row DnB v Mersin :D

Nice! Already got my eyes on 2 teams for next week: Twente and Ballinamallard in N. Ireland, both with 5 straight losses ;)

spuddy90 wrote: »
    After backing him myself. Heart says fury. Head says klitschko to win on points.

Nice one lads on Fury @ 4/1

Well in all

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭spuddy90

shmeee wrote: »
    Nice one lads on Fury @ 4/1

Well in all

Over the moon with that one. Great win

Nice! Already got my eyes on 2 teams for next week: Twente and Ballinamallard in N. Ireland, both with 5 straight losses ;)

Excelsior will eat Twente alive.

Saw Twente last week against Feyenoord, 5-0. Should have been double digits.
    Today they were not much better.
    They didnt lose those 5 matches because of bad luck.

Excelsior tonight had some very good spells against Feyenoord, especially in the first half.
    I reckon an Excelsior win will be @1.61/1.66 territory. Anything higher and i am on it big.

And in other news, Di Maria could have at least scored 1 of those 4 goals.... Now he has made me sad.

3d10783d97e5a11d6034e5a41debea3f.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Tyson fury win @ 5

Boom

Early kickoff 12pm in Ukrainian League tomorrow: Volyn v Metalurg

Metalurg lost their last 6 games.... Finished last season 9th in the league with Volyn 7th.

To win: 13/1 Dnb: 9/1 DC: 4/1

Throwing 20 on the draw between Spurs and Chelsea at 12/5
    In play fivers on win btts at 7/2 and 4/1, will wait till 15 min for a bit of better value.

Fancy west Ham to get back to winning ways.
    20 on West Ham to win 23/20, in play on West Ham over 2.5 at 4/1 and west Ham win btts 7/2

• Advertisement

Early kickoff 12pm in Ukrainian League tomorrow: Volyn v Metalurg

Metalurg lost their last 6 games.... Finished last season 9th in the league with Volyn 7th.

To win: 13/1 Dnb: 9/1 DC: 4/1

Cheers, the odds worry me though they don't give them the slightest chance of winning. This is what I found on their website (thru google translate), they seem to have serious financial problems, I hope they havent given up because of that...

-Theme Least what the mood of the team? Are the guys to fight the "Volyn"?
    As their capabilities and forces, of course, will be given. Yesterday at a meeting of fans asked for it guys. But our players themselves understand this. You know, the kind of situation we are in, it is really critical. We turned off the lights on the base the day before yesterday. Now we train in difficult conditions. The base is cold, there is no light, no water. Now we train and wet take the bus, and then eat to wash our children and youth school. As I said earlier, life throws us new challenges. But as they say, will be stronger.

-that Is, information about the possible resumption of funding there?
    No, today called a lawyer from the club. He said that players can write a letter of resignation.

Excelsior tonight had some very good spells against Feyenoord, especially in the first half.
    I reckon an Excelsior win will be @1.61/1.66 territory. Anything higher and i am on it big.

And in other news, Di Maria could have at least scored 1 of those 4 goals.... Now he has made me sad.

Aren't Twente a big club in Holland any more? They can't go on losing like this, they have to react at some point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Just jumping in on the discussion of teams losing so many and bouncing back etc CSKA are away to Anzhi at 12. Top of the league but lost the last 6 in a row in all competitions. Anzhi were on a similar run but won last week.

CSKA @ Evens seem a decent bet.

Cheers, the odds worry me though they don't give them the slightest chance of winning. This is what I found on their website (thru google translate), they seem to have serious financial problems, I hope they havent given up because of that...

-Theme Least what the mood of the team? Are the guys to fight the "Volyn"?
    As their capabilities and forces, of course, will be given. Yesterday at a meeting of fans asked for it guys. But our players themselves understand this. You know, the kind of situation we are in, it is really critical. We turned off the lights on the base the day before yesterday. Now we train in difficult conditions. The base is cold, there is no light, no water. Now we train and wet take the bus, and then eat to wash our children and youth school. As I said earlier, life throws us new challenges. But as they say, will be stronger.

-that Is, information about the possible resumption of funding there?
    No, today called a lawyer from the club. He said that players can write a letter of resignation.

Looks super grim :( odds drifted all the way to 30/1 win 20/1 DnB 8/1 DC just now. Regret betting last night now

ASOT wrote: »
    Just jumping in on the discussion of teams losing so many and bouncing back etc CSKA are away to Anzhi at 12. Top of the league but lost the last 6 in a row in all competitions. Anzhi were on a similar run but won last week.

CSKA @ Evens seem a decent bet.

Its actually a run of 4 competitive losses + a club friendly. Bet seems ok though Anzhi have been very poor at home 0wins 3draws 5losses meanwhile CSKA have 5 wins 1draw 1win on their travels

Aren't Twente a big club in Holland any more? They can't go on losing like this, they have to react at some point.

Would cost boards.ie an extra server to store all the info i have on Twente as it comes to why they are **** now.

Just a few pointers:

- €80 million in debt
    - Sold a lot of players in the summer, the only decent one left, Ziyech will go in the winter break
    - This week documents found the internet, contracts between Twente and Doyen (yes, the ones also involved in Milan) which has a clause that 2 of their players, Ebicilio and Eghan, must be sold this summer otherwise Twente will have to pay Doyen €1,4 million.
    -Jong Twente was pulled from the Jupiler league, Twente women went seperate both because Twente couldnt pay for it anymore

And more of that crap

Clubs in Holland can get into 3 categories as it comes to being finacially healthy.

Catergory I is where you really dont want to be because every invoice of over €50.000 must get the OK from the Dutch FA. A club can only survive for 3 years in cat I. Twente is there now for 2 years.

Twente never was a big team in Holland. That league title in 2010 was bought with money they didnt have.
    Twente had a president who thought he could take on the big 3 (and more take on the big 2, Feyenoord and Ajax as they are the big city) and this is the result.

Dont be surprised there will not be a Twente anymore next season, or even during this one they might be taken out of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

Gone for +1.5 goals in all Prem games today @3.0 (betfair special )

Also gone with

Liverpool -1.5
    Arsenal -1.5
    Double @ 6.7

Gone for +1.5 goals in all Prem games today @3.0 (betfair special )

Also gone with

Liverpool -1.5
    Arsenal -1.5
    Double @ 6.7

Have the same bets :D + firmino wincast 12/5 + che v tot / wh v wb draws @ 11/1

eeaf00f21fb1526a42f83cd9efd7e682.png

Especially like the Santos odds as he is on a bit of a "Vardy" at the moment.

31b1c6fb3243e1599be08d4462b14b7f.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

3d10783d97e5a11d6034e5a41debea3f.png

2/1 in Stan James for Excelsior

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement