Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Lamposts wrote: »
    You at least make some profit with your free in play dude?

Nah man just took a pot shot in play, Wasn't watching match at all so chanced a high odds for the lash.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,255 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Everton, Arsenal , west Brom and Norwich at nearly 12/1 Damn you Stoke

Arsenal and over 2.5 at 21/20 Damn you Arsenal
    Spurs game over 2.5 evens
    Everton game over 2.5 evens

Treble just over 7/1

2 singles
    Spurs win btts 10/3
    Everton win btts 3/1

Small double over 16/1 Damn you Stoke again !

Plenty there to keep me interested.

Close to being a very good day. Only Spurs oblige.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Spent all day getting on Lukaku wincast at 3/1 and bigger , had to buy bets off a few people ended up with 4000 at just over 3/1 average , gutted by Stoke comeback.

I don't do Bet365 you's are talking about but worth remembering that they do refund on CS if 0-0
    Probably best to back your 50 pre game on whoever team you fancy 1-0 , 2-0 , 2-1 , 3-1 kinda thing with an even split and you would end up with 2 refunds should it be 0-0

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,255 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Main bet tomorrow will be over 2.5 btts at 5/6 for Leicester game.

3 smaller bets

Btts first half. 11/4
    Btts second half 7/4
    Btts both halves 10/1

3 bets I like in the Leeds game.

Over 2.5. 5/4
    Btts Evens
    Derby win btts 15/4

Bring on the goals !!!

3 smaller bets

Btts first half. 11/4
    Btts second half 7/4
    Btts both halves 10/1

Over 2.5. 5/4
    Btts Evens
    Derby win btts 15/4

Bring on the goals !!!

Everyone playing leicester has been value the last month or so , Chelsea price was a gift at leicester .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Everyone playing leicester has been value the last month or so , Chelsea price was a gift at leicester .

Chelsea lost that game though?..

spock. wrote: »
    Chelsea lost that game though?..

Yeah but they were 2.44 when the they should have been 2.10 or 2.05 can't remember exactly.
    They where 3/1 when they should of been 5/1 v liverpool , apparently a big syndicate couldn't back Liverpool price down there was that much mug money going on Leicester.

City at 17/20 , ( even though they should probably be less) with Kompany out and their topsy turvy away form, might be value but i wouldnt take them. Leicester at 10/3 look like they are over priced as they got their ' impending' loss out of the way v pool.

Staying away from an outright winner anyway, I simply want both teams to bang in the goals throughout the game :pac:

City at 17/20 , ( even though they should probably be less) with Kompany out and their topsy turvy away form, might be value but i wouldnt take them. Leicester at 10/3 look like they are over priced as they got their ' impending' loss out of the way v pool.

Staying away from an outright winner anyway, I simply want both teams to bang in the goals throughout the game :pac:

I don't have the skills to price games accurately , I know a couple of guys who do it for a living and they help me out some times , for me it looks about right but meh I know nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

Yeah but they were 2.44 when the they should have been 2.10 or 2.05 can't remember exactly.
    They where 3/1 when they should of been 5/1 v liverpool , apparently a big syndicate couldn't back Liverpool price down there was that much mug money going on Leicester.

I wouldnt call it mug money. Leicester sit near top of the Pl
    Some people here dont bet using a mathematical system, some of us look at teamsheets, team style and form.

Alot of money put on the big name teams is money from punters who support that team. So a big teams supporters have always skewed their teams odds.
    this is the year for more upsets. 2nd tier teams are now doing the same diet,fitness conditioning programs as the best and they possibly have a bit more desire to get stuck in , which in the PL will get you points.
    i think theres some money to be made before the end of the year backing on more upsets. you can stick to your mathematical modeling and everyone cash'es out their chips May 15th

btw I was shouting for Everton and palace to come thru for you on your big stake even though I was waiting on Stoke among others for my own mug money bet.:)

• Advertisement

I wouldnt call it mug money. Leicester sit near top of the Pl
    Some people here dont bet using a mathematical system, some of us look at teamsheets, team style and form.

Alot of money put on the big name teams is money from punters who support that team. So a big teams supporters have always skewed their teams odds.
    this is the year for more upsets. 2nd tier teams are now doing the same diet,fitness conditioning programs as the best and they possibly have a bit more desire to get stuck in , which in the PL will get you points.
    i think theres some money to be made before the end of the year backing on more upsets. you can stick to your mathematical modeling and everyone cash'es out their chips May 15th

btw I was shouting for Everton and palace to come thru for you on your big stake even though I was waiting on Stoke among others for my own mug money bet.:)

I don't mean to offend anyone saying "mug money" that is my money included its just the phrase that is passed on to me - the "mug money" is on leicester liverpool are over priced etc, I think mug money is any amount of non syndicate or asian money that is moving markets inefficiently.

Just cause I bet big doesn't make me any better at gambling that others , a large percentage of people here would be better gamblers and a lot smarter , I've built my stakes up over the years but that means nothing i'm no where near as shrewd as a lot here , hence why i visit and read the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

G-Osaka host Hiroshima in the Emperor's Cup at 6:05am tomorrow. Both teams last played two days ago, but Hiroshima have also had FIFA Club World Cup games to deal with, and G-Osaka's second last game was on the 5th of December. G-Osaka are around 8/5 right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,529 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

^great shout!

Moreirense are 2.2 away to oriental in portugal in the Portuguese league cup at 3. Moreirense are 14th of 18 in the premier league and in ok form, oriental are bottom of the division below them. Purely in stats, will take that 2.2.

Also in a double with ross co/kilmarnock btts yes @3.96

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

retalivity wrote: »
    ^great shout!

Moreirense are 2.2 away to oriental in portugal in the Portuguese league cup at 3. Moreirense are 14th of 18 in the premier league and in ok form, oriental are bottom of the division below them. Purely in stats, will take that 2.2.

Followed u on Moreirense and already 1 upðŸ˜႒ fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Leicester City -vs- Manchester City, Leicester City +0.5 @ 2.040
    Leicester City -vs- Manchester City, Leicester City 0.0 @ 3.110

City without Kompany and Zabaleta.
    These are very important players protection.
    I think Lester will take 1 point at least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On 3-2 both ways, at longish odds...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

Tonights bets will be based on Vardy starting or not. Will be waiting for team news patiently. City @ 10/11 tempting if not.

Ipswich look big tonight @ 23/10 bet365 and +1 8/13 Ladbrokes.

Ipswich Town scored at least one goal in 82% of their away games.
    Ipswich Town have won their last 4 away games.
    Ipswich Town have been undefeated in their last 5 away games.
    Ipswich Town scored at least one goal in each of their last 5 away games.

And also BTTS Fulham v Rotherham @ 4/6 bet365, 82% Fulham home games have hit BTTS.

Will hopefully be making a nice double/trebles out of the above later.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus

Leicester City vs. Man City.
    First Half Corner Match Bet.
    Man City @1.61.

Man City have had over 2.5 first half corners in 11/18 of their league games this season, while Leicester have had under 2.5 first half corners in 14/18 of their games. Leicester have had under 1.5 first half corners in 7/8 of their home games, while Man City have had over 1.5 corners in 6/8 of their away games.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

shmeee wrote: »
    Tonights bets will be based on Vardy starting or not. Will be waiting for team news patiently. City @ 10/11 tempting if not.

And also BTTS Fulham v Rotherham @ 4/6 bet365, 82% Fulham home games have hit BTTS.

Also waiting on Leicester team news. If Aguero starts and Vardy doesn't, I go City. If they both start I go BTTS. If Vardy starts and Aguero doesn't, I'll back Fernandinho to be booked!

Will follow your above tips, but won't oppose Brighton so will back a draw there. Will also go BTTS on Fulham.

• Advertisement

Also waiting on Leicester team news. If Aguero starts and Vardy doesn't, I go City. If they both start I go BTTS. If Vardy starts and Aguero doesn't, I'll back Fernandinho to be booked!

Will follow your above tips, but won't oppose Brighton so will back a draw there. Will also go BTTS on Fulham.

Vardy starts.

Leicester City XI v Manchester City: Schmeichel; Simpson, Huth, Morgan (c), Fuchs; Inler, Drinkwater, Kanté; Mahrez, Vardy, Albrighton.

Aguero starts.

Manchester City XI vs. Leicester: Hart; Sagna, Mangala, Otamendi, Kolarov; Fernandinho, Toure; De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling; Aguero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Mahrez AT @ 3.75
    Mahrez wincast @ 8.5
    Mahrez hat trick @ 101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭lamoss

Leeds +1 @ 1.83

Vardy starts.

Leicester City XI v Manchester City: Schmeichel; Simpson, Huth, Morgan (c), Fuchs; Inler, Drinkwater, Kanté; Mahrez, Vardy, Albrighton.

Aguero starts.

Manchester City XI vs. Leicester: Hart; Sagna, Mangala, Otamendi, Kolarov; Fernandinho, Toure; De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling; Aguero.

Gone fairly big on BTTS @4/7. May cash out if City score early. Also taking Aguero anytime @ 6/5 with Coral and De Bruyne MOTM @ 7/1 Coral, Man City win and BTTS 3/1 William Hill.

Vardy and Aguero start so my bets have changed.

Treble of

BTTS Fulham
    Ipswich +1

Man City over 5.5 corners @ 4/6 Boyles/bet365

Man City last 7 away games corner counts as follows, 8, 6, 8, 4, 9, 4, 7.
    Chelsea and Man Utd got 8 corners each to against Leicester at home in their last 2 games.

Treble pays 4.33 boyles. Have had a decent size bet on.

Small single on Ipswich win @ 23/10 Boyles also.

I've just gone for Man C RT3 & BTTS in a double, it pays out about 1.46/1.

I've just gone for Man C RT3 & BTTS in a double, it pays out about 1.46/1.

RT3? Corners is it?

Yep, that's what I mean by RT3.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

De Bruyne Wincast 11/2 enhanced on pp will do for me.

• Advertisement

Treble on Boylesports;

Leicester v City; City +5.5 corners
    Leeds v Derby; Derby - Draw No Bet
    Brighton v Ipswich; Goal in each half - yes

total odds - 5.00

Over 3.5 gls and citeh rt3 @3.96 small for interest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

seeing way too much i want to punt on here

mahrez anytime

fancy goals in this and plenty of them I hope
    over 4.5 4/1
    over 5.5 17/2 betv

following mags
    boyce anytime 6/5
    but being the greedy basterd that I am boyce two or more 7/1 coral looks a bit too big when next best is 11/2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Red card in city Leicester Match odds 4.8

De Bruyne Wincast 11/2 enhanced on pp will do for me.

too much done but think ill regret not taking this one

Treble of

BTTS Fulham
    Ipswich +1

Chelsea and Man Utd got 8 corners each to against Leicester at home in their last 2 games.

I think the Fulham btts looks great for tonight. They are always mentioned right under St Johnstone in the weekly btts updates and it lands regularly in the h2h.

I'm jumping on double tonight of btts in Fulham game with over 2.5 goals and btts in Leicester v City @3.73 on bet365. Good luck to all.

• Advertisement

I think the Fulham btts looks great for tonight. They are always mentioned right under St Johnstone in the weekly btts updates and it lands regularly in the h2h.

I'm jumping on double tonight of btts in Fulham game with over 2.5 goals and btts in Leicester v City @3.73 on bet365. Good luck to all.

And Fulham BTTS hits after 20 mins

Good start to the night

And Fulham BTTS hits after 20 mins

Good start to the night

Deadly stuff man fair play! hopefully the rest rock home for us now.

retalivity wrote: »
    ^great shout!

Moreirense win 4-2
    Ross Co/Kilmarnock btts in after 34 mins

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kinexus

Kinexus wrote: »
    Leicester City vs. Man City.
    First Half Corner Match Bet.
    Man City @1.61.

Man City have had over 2.5 first half corners in 11/18 of their league games this season, while Leicester have had under 2.5 first half corners in 14/18 of their games. Leicester have had under 1.5 first half corners in 7/8 of their home games, while Man City have had over 1.5 corners in 6/8 of their away games.

Leicester City 1-6 Man City.

:)

Backed Brigton to win @ 11/2 there to cover all my stakes.

City over 5 corners in @ HT

So now just sit back and hope Ipswich hold on for a nice pay day

• Advertisement

Some great calls here lads.

Getting nervous with the lack of goals on the City's match. Even Aguero 1-0 wouldn't be too bad but BTTS or De Bruyne MOTM would be nice. 0-0 looks likely and would be a disaster. Be sickened if City win 1-0 and Sterling or someone scores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On 3-2 both ways, at longish odds...

Not long enough though...

mailburner wrote: »
    seeing way too much i want to punt on here

mahrez anytime

fancy goals in this and plenty of them I hope

over 4.5 4/1
    over 5.5 17/2 betv

following mags
    boyce anytime 6/5
    but being the greedy basterd that I am boyce two or more 7/1 coral looks a bit too big when next best is 11/2
    :rolleyes:

a bookies bonanza tonight

15/1 0-0 for anyone who could have predicted that one

mailburner wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

a bookies bonanza tonight

Got cleaned out. ****.

I'm kicking myself for not going for Man C RT5 or RT7. :( Ipswich's win is the only consolation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Got cleaned out. ****.

Yep. Boyce from Ross County decided to be a butthole and not score tonight.

Treble of

BTTS Fulham
    Ipswich +1

23/10 single

13/8 double

and under a 7/2 treble lands.

Full House.

giphy.gif

3 smaller bets

Btts first half. 11/4
    Btts second half 7/4
    Btts both halves 10/1

Over 2.5. 5/4
    Btts Evens
    Derby win btts 15/4

Bring on the goals !!!

Cleaned out in the City game!

2-2 in the Leeds game, so at least 2 bets won.
    Wish I did the btts each half in the Leeds game:mad:

Wish I did the btts each half in the Leeds game:mad:

i couldnt find that bet on oddschecker earlier which was just as well given i was going to do that for the leic manc game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Mr. Green wrote: »
    Leicester City -vs- Manchester City, Leicester City +0.5 @ 2.040
    Leicester City -vs- Manchester City, Leicester City 0.0 @ 3.110

City without Kompany and Zabaleta.
    These are very important players protection.
    I think Lester will take 1 point at least

0:0

winner

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement