Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Ross Co v Kilmarnock
    Boyce Anytime 13/10

Ross Co short price now at 8/13, gone with Liam Boyce anytime scored hat trick at the weekend and he's scored in his last 3 home games.

no joy

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/681948477732052992

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

Back to work tomorrow, and a full 12 hours shift ahead so posting my bet for tomorrow now.

Liverpool over 6 corners @ 13/10 Paddy Power

Liverpool last 8 away games corner count, 9, 7, 5, 7, 6, 11, 4, 8, so it hit 5 times from the 8 games, with it not hitting against City, Spurs and United.

Liverpool average corner count away is 6.9, and over 6 hit in 7 of their last 9 PL games, home and away.

Sunderland opponents at home corner count average is 6.4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Ruben Castro (Betis) has scored 5 goals against Barca in the last 6 H2Hs - including 2 goals in one game. Ruben Castro has scored 4 goals in the last 5 Away games in La Liga. Ruben Castro is the Betis penalty taker.

Ruben Castro Anytime @ 7.50 (Boyles)
    Ruben Castro 2 or more @ 51.00 (Boyles)

Also, a fun bet goes on...

Ruben Castro Hat Trick @ 301.00 (Hills)

...it would be a good end to the year! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,529 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

shmeee wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow, and a full 12 hours shift ahead so posting my bet for tomorrow now.

Liverpool over 6 corners @ 13/10 Paddy Power

Liverpool last 8 away games corner count, 9, 7, 5, 7, 6, 11, 4, 8, so it hit 5 times from the 8 games, with it not hitting against City, Spurs and United.

Liverpool average corner count away is 6.9, and over 6 hit in 7 of their last 9 PL games, home and away.

Sunderland opponents at home corner count average is 6.4.

Liverpool rt7 is 2.62, vs the 2.3 on over 6, if you feel that Sunderland are not going to beat them to it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Rayo Vallecano +1.5 @ 1.50
    Rayo Vallecano DC @ 2.25 small bet

4 defeats in a row and they need to atone for the 10-goal thrashing vs Real Madrid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

retalivity wrote: »
    Liverpool rt7 is 2.62, vs the 2.3 on over 6, if you feel that Sunderland are not going to beat them to it

Where's odds for this? Couldn't find on PP.

retalivity wrote: »

Where's the 2.62?

Only saw 2.35 on the RT7 last night with bet365 and went with over 6 therefore at near same price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

4 defeats in a row and they need to atone for the 10-goal thrashing vs Real Madrid

Might miss a few as they had men sent off against real.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭lamoss

lamoss wrote: »
    Leeds +1 @ 1.83

Having a tough time lately.............its nice to get a winner at last :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,529 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

shmeee wrote: »
    Where's the 2.62?

Only saw 2.35 on the RT7 last night with bet365 and went with over 6 therefore at near same price.

Was with bet365. Checked again and its now 2.37. Got it earlier myself at the other price, at work and on the phone so cant post a pic til later

Hamilton v Inverness
    BTTS 10/11

inforfun wrote: »
    Might miss a few as they had men sent off against real.

They lost 4 in a row so it can't be a big loss. I had a look and Rayo have always bounced back after a heavy defeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rezident

Don't worry about your madrid bets, the ref will keep giving them penalties until they get one! :)

Hamilton v Inverness
    BTTS 10/11

winner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Imo atletico shouldn't be in the top 3 at all, their away performances aren't up at the highest level and definitely don't they'll win it this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Sunderland -vs- Liverpool, Sunderland +0.5 @ 2.440

Liverpool unstable club.
    Sunderland after 4 defeats in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

Imo atletico shouldn't be in the top 3 at all, their away performances aren't up at the highest level and definitely don't they'll win it this year

They won 2-0 anyway, 2 late goals. Had Atletico and under 2.5 @ 21/10.

I swear this return is incorrect, i remember placing this bet a few days ago but believed the return was €400 plus and not €300? Are bet365 scamming me? Bet not yet done , just wondering!!

Celtic is voided maybe?

Celtic is voided maybe?

Cheers for that, i use flashscore and doesn't say much thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

They have won more away games than Barca or Real so am not sure where you are coming from on this.

• Advertisement

2 Singles

Hearts v Dundee Utd
    Over 2.5 Goals 17/20

Motherwell v St Johnstone
    BTTS 17/20

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Liverpool most booking points. 9/5 pp

That price is too big based on their both teams H/A records.

Would personally have priced liverpool at 5/4 and Sunderland 5/4 not 9/5 pool and 5/6 Sunderland (with the ties being discounted)

With Kevin friend redding I'm not expecting a lot of cards but I think liverpool could shade it and are definitely value in the price.

Good luck all.

Are you fukking kidding me?? :mad::mad:

0 - 1
    88' Á. Correa

0 - 2
    90' A. Griezmann

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

on the rt7 also but only got 5/4

Sunderland DC @ 2.05

2 Singles

Hearts v Dundee Utd
    Over 2.5 Goals 17/20

Motherwell v St Johnstone
    BTTS 17/20

Just the 1 winner overs lands

Motherwell 2-0 FT before tonight St Johnstone scored in all 9 of their away league games.

mailburner wrote: »
    on the rt7 also but only got 5/4

like so often this season bet fcuked after a goal scored
    tis a depressing feeling, not one corner second half for pool

jbt123 wrote: »
    Liverpool most booking points. 9/5 pp

That price is too big based on their both teams H/A records.

Would personally have priced liverpool at 5/4 and Sunderland 5/4 not 9/5 pool and 5/6 Sunderland (with the ties being discounted)

With Kevin friend redding I'm not expecting a lot of cards but I think liverpool could shade it and are definitely value in the price.

Good luck all.

3 - 1 Liverpool.

Winner.

like so often this season bet fcuked after a goal scored
    tis a depressing feeling, not one corner second half for pool

Depressing **** yet again. Was at work and just checked half time count and was confident of collecting bar another **** up which surely couldn't happen us again I said.

And yes it did.

Apologise to those who followed. Will be avoiding a tidy bet on pool corners again for a while now after that.

Sunderland DC @ 2.05

Sunderland and Rayo both on a 5 game losing streaks now, they're looking more and more like must bets now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,850 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Sunderland and Rayo both on a 5 game losing streaks now, they're looking more and more like must bets now

Sunderland DC is 1.3 at home to Villa. Hardly an attractive price.

On a 5 game losing streak, I'd be doing anything bar backing them not to lose.

that sunderland team might struggle to even beat villa based on tonights performance

if lass does villa dc im gonna follow

Both home this weekend,
    Sunderland DC looks a certain against a poor villa.

Not so sure about Ray DC home to real sociedad although they were really unlucky to two late goals from atletico which was very harsh on rayo!

callaway92 wrote: »
    Sunderland DC is 1.3 at home to Villa. Hardly an attractive price.

I'll probably take DNB which should be around 1.70

that sunderland team might struggle to even beat villa based on tonights performance

if lass does villa dc im gonna follow

Allardyce is an experienced coach I trust him to change things for the next game. On the other hand, it seems to be over for Villa, 11 pts adrift of Swansea, how can you be motivated when there's almost no chance of staying up?

Allardyce is an experienced coach I trust him to change things for the next game. On the other hand, it seems to be over for Villa, 11 pts adrift of Swansea, how can you be motivated when there's almost no chance of staying up?

its their last chance, beat sunder and only a pt behind them or its definitely over but ya at least sunder have a decent coach
    I think villa could manage a draw which wont be good enough
    some might argue sunder at home is big at 6/4..having checked villa dc is only a lousy 6/10 which rules me out

Was going to say that too, Allardyce is a great manager and its a pity the players aren't performing up to his desired standards, although sunderland have been fighting against relegation for many years now..

Having said that, I will probably take Sunderland dnb on Saturday, Villa are useless.

• Advertisement

Valencia DC @ 2.10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Having said that, I will probably take Sunderland dnb on Saturday, Villa are useless.

What does 'dnb' mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Seanachai wrote: »
    What does 'dnb' mean?

It stands for draw no bet.

So he has Sunderland DNB. If Sunderland wins the match his bet wins. If the match is a draw he gets his money back.

Villarreal v Valencia
    Over 2.5 Goals 5/4
    BTTS 11/10

Slightly off topic but just to say, I wouldn't be the most prolific poster on these threads. None the less it is one of the betting forums that I visit for some really great insight into beating the bookies

My enemies, enemies are my friends so to speak.

Happy New Year to you all and a profitable one to boot.

Happy new year everyone, hope we all start off with a win, starting this weekend

• Advertisement

best thread on boards for info, banter and the most respectful and welcoming

happy new year lads

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,255 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Ath bhliain faoi mhaise daoibh go léir, let's hope its a profitable one !!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭jeremymurphy

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Ath bhliain faoi mhaise daoibh go léir, let's hope its a profitable one !!

Gurab amhlaidh duit....let's hope for a good year for us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

Fancy bournemouth to upset Leicester. 3/1
    I think Leicester are looking a bit tired, had one less days rest over xmas period and they will be a bit more open and attacking against B'mouth, who are capable of punishing that.

and a happy new year to everyone too.

more I look at this the more it looks a great bet
    anyone think otherwise...havent pulled trigger yet

2w5q23r.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement