Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Happy new year everyone!!

the problem with unders here is that it's Villa's last chance, if Sunderland go 1 up, Villa will have no choice but to go all out in attack or the players might give up and Sunderland could score more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057333475&page=30

my first bet of last year was dundee utd and the dundee derby is the first game again this year...form says itll hardly come as easy this time round
    utd are in terrible form yet have a great record v dundee
    not willing to go mad on the straight win so having a small bet on these instead

dundee utd ht/ft 9/2
    dundee utd/btts 5/1
    fred

10dy7wj.jpg:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

mailburner wrote: »
    20 max arse city utd 4/1

haha
    30 cent max for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Can get 30euro max on it. 20 is the sterling amount

French Cup tomorrow:

games between amateur teams at this stage go under 2.5 90% of the time so:
    under 2.5 in Mantes 78 vs Stade Briochin
    under 2.5 in Villefranche vs Sarre Union
    under 3.5 in Concarneau vs TA Rennes
    @ 2.62

these teams all play in the 4th of 5th division

also taking Granville DC @ 2.35

Granville are top of the 5th division with only 1 defeat in 12 games and 10 pts above the 3rd placed team, so we can almost call them a 4th div team. Their opponents are a mediocre Ligue 2 team, there could be an upset here.

Austria! wrote: »
    haha
    30 cent max for me

was fortunate enough there...bank of ire changed from visa to master a couple of months back allowing me to open a new account using a vpn :pac:
    old account says 30c max also

sh1te...dundee is tomorrow :o/ too much beer last night...looking for pool westham score there also ffs, nothing on today, disgusted

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

sh1te...dundee is tomorrow :o/ too much beer last night...looking for pool westham score there also ffs, nothing on today, disgusted

NI league, Welsh league, 2 Eng Championship matches, Forest Green all playing.

Bala town dnb 1/5
    Forest Green 2/5
    Cliftonville 2/11

Treble @ evens

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Lol I'm the same woke up with a rotten fecking head on me,phone dead rushed home to catch the 2nd half of pool game and see there's feck all on! Always thought there was full round of fixtures on New Year's Day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

NI league, Welsh league, 2 Eng Championship matches, Forest Green all playing.

Bala town dnb 1/5
    Forest Green 2/5
    Cliftonville 2/11

Treble @ evens

Cliftonville, 2nd best home record in NI, drew 1-1 with the bottom team in the league, who had 6 pts from 21 games before today. Ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

Happy New Year to you all.

Won a few quid on the horses today, grand when a 36/1 accum hits, but not grand when you only throw a 5er on it instead of the usually 20 or that.

Anyway had a punt on QPR v Hull BTTS & over 2.5 goals at a generous looking 2/1.

Stats aren't backing this one up well but looks value to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Cliftonville, 2nd best home record in NI, drew 1-1 with the bottom team in the league, who had 6 pts from 21 games before today. Ffs.

Aye, I was only looking for +2.5 match goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Happy New Year to you all.

Won a few quid on the horses today, grand when a 36/1 accum hits, but not grand when you only throw a 5er on it instead of the usually 20 or that.

Anyway had a punt on QPR v Hull BTTS & over 2.5 goals at a generous looking 2/1.

Stats aren't backing this one up well but looks value to me.

Yupppp outta that!

3 goals in second half and a 90th min Hull goal to land the bet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

shmeee wrote: »
    Yupppp outta that!

3 goals in second half and a 90th min Hull goal to land the bet

Feck meant to back this , good shout shmee ! Though the match was tomorrow , head is up my arse today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Pp have enhanced utd, city and arsenal from 5/2 to 4/1 so that's my bet for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Pp have enhanced utd, city and arsenal from 5/2 to 4/1 so that's my bet for tomorrow
    Ighalo v Mangala...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Thats a stunning enhanced special from paddypower!! Come on lads it's a free €120 what more could you possibly ask for! :D
    ---

Arsenal home to newcastle, surely a 3 pounts here for the gunners, both teams have excellent players with injuries but still arsenal has home advantage and enough power to beat newcastle. I genuinely believe this will be the gunners year to claim the title which they deserve.

- Sanchez
    - Coquelin
    - Wilshere
    - Arteta
    - Rosicky

V

- Anita
    - Elliot
    - 8 more still out ( Newcastle has highest no. of injuries than any team atm in PL)
    + Riviere & Rolando Aarons back in contention

---

Manchester United home to swansea, again i'm pretty confident the red devils can pick up all 3 points against an ill performing swansea team who couldn't even manage a decent attempt on goal last week against crystal palace away! I was watching the highlights and they don't seem motivated at all without a manager, they were very lucky not to lose.

Back to the main point United will be seeking revenge as they have lost to the swans 3 consecutive times in the previous 3 matchs they met, i'm optimistic about united winning after a very bright performance of them against chelsea and if united get less than 3 points today surely Van Gaal gets the kick.
    It's ALL OR NOTHING for Mr LVG

---

Manchester City will be looking to get a desperate away win since september to keep them in the hunt for the title race otherwise they'll be 6 points behind Arsenal or Leicester provided one of them win in fairness city have created decent chances against Leicester on tuesday night but couldn't take them. City currently rank 17th on the away table which is frightening to say the least but positively i can see city taking the crucial 3 points this time away from home!

TL:DR...

Enhanced Treble Prices!
    Man United & Arsenal & Man City 4/1
    €30 max PP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Is that PP enhanced treble available in shops too?

Is that PP enhanced treble available in shops too?
    Doubt it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

On the PP special:

Arsenal home to Newcastke is as safe as you can get in the the league this year, which is actually not all that safe.

Man Utd should beat Swansea but Utd's form is poor and Swansea can be mean in defence so has potential to be a stalemate.

City away to Watford is a coin toss. Watfords home form and City's away form combined couldn't leave you feeling too confident of an city win.

So overall there is certainly good value in the enhanced price and being the impressionable punter that I am I will probably throw a few euro on it but there is no way I would be picking Man Utd or Man City tomorrow without the intervention of the PP traders and that in itself should be reason for caution.

going with this for 30 but ill cover my stake with watford dc assuming it gets that far
    arse should cruise
    if utd play like the did v chelsea they will beat swans...if

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Last away game City won was back at the start of September and they've only scored twice in their six away games since then and Kompany is still out injured plus Ighalo has 7 goals in his last 6 games.

Also.....United are United.

It's a tempting offer but I'm going to leave it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Stoke DC
    Sunderland DC
    Watford DC

@ 4.44

• Advertisement

Hamilton DC @ 1.60
    4 losses in a row

Asteras Tripolis @ 1.50
    4 losses in a row

Sunderland DNB @ 1.60
    5 losses in a row

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,529 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

West brom card handicap 0.0 @2.37

Vs stoke who dont get much cards, also its pulis vs his old team, who have transformed from his 'agricultural' style to fleet footed fancy dans... expect olsson and the like to go thru bojan for a short cut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Arnautovic, Mahrez and Deeney anytime goalscorer treble and a booking treble of Brunt, Hutton and Noble.

Accum of Bristol Rovers, Wycombe, Northampton, Walsall, Burton and Gillingham.

Half time betting acca - Arsenal, Leicester, Sunderland, Stoke, Walsall and Coventry all to be leading at HT.

Had a free bet on Ladbrokes so put it on Burnley, Forest, Sheff Wed and Plymouth. Port Vale were done too but that's been postponed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

On the Arsenal/United/City treble myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

West Ham v Liverpool
    BTTS 19/20

Last 5 meetings between these two when West Ham have played at home seen both teams score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

30 quid on the Paddys treble at 4/1 and 20 on the Skybet treble (Utd, Arsenal, Leicester) at 9/2.

Dundee v Dundee Utd
    Over 2.5 Goals 10/11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Swansea have beaten United 4 out of the last 5 meetings and the last three on the trott, with the way there playing, while Swansea are just as bad I still wouldn't fancy them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Penalty in Liverpool v West Ham 3/1 - Bobby Madeley reffing, prone to give a penalty or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Collie D wrote: »
    On the Arsenal/United/City treble myself.

And the Skybet one done too substituting Leicester for City @ 9/2

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I'm going on the SkyBet offer, I haven't signed up to them yet so at least I'll get some free bet tokens out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,529 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Watching the liverpool game on a canadian stream, they're discussing next managers to leave during half time. LVG is 1/20, with McClaren next at 14/1. Only bookies that seem to be offering odds on it are William Hill & Betfair, surely McClaren is worth a punt on that. I can see LVG holding on til the end of the season regardless of how bad united continue to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭peacock169

retalivity wrote: »
    Watching the liverpool game on a canadian stream, they're discussing next managers to leave during half time. LVG is 1/20, with McClaren next at 14/1. Only bookies that seem to be offering odds on it are William Hill & Betfair, surely McClaren is worth a punt on that. I can see LVG holding on til the end of the season regardless of how bad united continue to be.

During half time seems like an awful small window!!😄😄

magherakid wrote: »
    Dundee v Dundee Utd
    Over 2.5 Goals 10/11

winner

was on oddschecker a few days united lost to norwich at home,
    LVG to stay 5/6!! on New years not sure which bookies was offering that and also 5/6 for him to leave

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057333475&page=30

my first bet of last year was dundee utd and the dundee derby is the first game again this year...form says itll hardly come as easy this time round
    utd are in terrible form yet have a great record v dundee
    not willing to go mad on the straight win so having a small bet on these instead

dundee utd ht/ft 9/2
    dundee utd/btts 5/1
    fred

waste of time, utd took the lead and had several chances but now down to ten

the bet at ht was red card in game...demel looked a cert for that

mahrez anytime 7/4

€30
    PaddyPower Boost (Man United & Arsenal & Man City)

€30
    Skybet Boost (Man United & Arsenal & Leicester)

unders double in brom and sunder game at 2.58 (888)

more I look at it the more I think it's a good thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Sunderand Win Single
    Stoke Win Single

Leic
    Stoke
    Sunderland
    Watford +1
    Lucky 15

Edit reason: Did Sunderland single, thought it was Leic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Vardy wincast with hills @4
    Ozil anytime assist with BetVictor @1.8
    Neymar and Suarez wincast with hills @4

magherakid wrote: »
    West Ham v Liverpool
    BTTS 19/20

Last 5 meetings between these two when West Ham have played at home seen both teams score.

nope Liverpool dung bags

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Manchester United -vs- Swansea City, Swansea City +1 @ 2.080

I don't believe in UTD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

424dfe4d28e422dcab2c8f044447640a.png

52cf0e86b7a413434ee4535945f64fa0.png
    Chilean CD with 6 cards in 13 matches this season.

dab45358a57c14dfad64b43a35f0546b.png

That is with 888

• Advertisement

Inverness v Ross Co
    BTTS 19/20

Arsenal v Newcastle

Hoping to get on Giroud anytime at even money in play has scored 8 goals in 7 PL games against Newcastle.

Norwich v Southampton
    Shane Long anytime 12/5

Shane Long has scored 6 goals in his last 9 games against Norwich.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement