Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

shmeee wrote: »
    Anderson and Real double 5/4

Just done this myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Madrid over 7 corners @17/10 looks good to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

Anderson and Real double 5/4

That was sick.

Fair low

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,255 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Really like the look of Stoke on Tuesday night. Having seen liverpool's distinctly insipid display against West Ham, I think Stoke will do a similar number on them.

Nice bet on Stoke dnb 11/10 and
    Stoke over 1.5 goals 2/1

Smaller on
    Stoke ht/ft 4/1
    Stoke win and over 2.5 at 9/2
    Stoke win btts 11/2
    Stoke over 2.5 at 8/1

I can easily see a 2-1, 3-1 scoreline.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Really like the look of Stoke on Tuesday night. Having seen liverpool's distinctly insipid display against West Ham, I think Stoke will do a similar number on them.

Stoke over 1.5 goals 2/1

Smaller on
    Stoke ht/ft 4/1
    Stoke win btts 11/2
    Stoke over 2.5 at 8/1

I always though the firsts legs of two legged ties are usually very tight ? It might not be true but for some reason I take it as the norm.

Very hard to bet in any match that currently involves Liverpool as they are so unpredictable.

Best of Luck with it though.

I think I'll have a small bet on no goalscorer @ 7/1 but I'm finding it impossible to have any strong opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

e369ffde73d68c34abb3f10482702204.png

Thank ****, play starts in (South)-America again.

And for the next year and a half Maccabi Tel Aviv will be in my focus.

Vitesse manager Peter Bosz left Vitesse for them. This should mean goals since both his time at Heracles and Vitesse had more than enough of that.

Guess he was fed up with waiting every season who came over from Chelsea this time and building a new team again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Fancy stoke big time , having decent cut on the Dnb @ 11/10 just can't see Liverpool getting more than a draw here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Stoke over 1.5 goals 2/1

Smaller on
    Stoke ht/ft 4/1
    Stoke win btts 11/2
    Stoke over 2.5 at 8/1

first thought when I seen this was to go with all of them but then i recall doing something similiar when stoke lost 1-0 at home first game of the season and were a very good price...esp after walloping pool on the last game of last season

still gonna take them at the price though or dnb with something involving arnie also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

inforfun wrote: »
    e369ffde73d68c34abb3f10482702204.png

Thank ****, play starts in (South)-America again.

Whens argentina, brazil paraguay back?? Same time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Argentina's Primera Division doesn't return until the 7th of February. Brazil's Serie A isn't back until May, and Paraguay's Primera Division returns on the 23rd of January.

Gijon over 5 corners @ even (bet365)

Gijon average 6.1 home corners, last 5 home league games total Gijon corners - 8, 5, 7, 6, 10.

Playing Getafe and Getafe opponents when away from home average 6.5 corners.

Single done

And also a double with Nice v Rennes BTTS, going against the grain here with this pick but my heart is telling me they will be goals, 4 - 1 to Nice the last time they meet in October.

Double pays 3.82 bet365

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Argentina's Primera Division doesn't return until the 7th of February. Brazil's Serie A isn't back until May, and Paraguay's Primera Division returns on the 23rd of January.

The State Championships in Brazil start the end of the month - Paulista, Carioca, Gaucho, Mineiro etc

evosteo wrote: »
    Whens argentina, brazil paraguay back?? Same time?

Brazil first have their state championship.

Chile will be back 15th of this month.
    Same weekend the Dutch league will be back with Feyenoord - PSV amongst others.

I'd stop a train lately.....

• Registered Users Posts: 43 IvanRakitic

have reliable info that Alex Pearce is in the Euros squad. Martin O'Neill apologised to him for lack of game time during the qualifiers but assured him that he'll be in the 23 man panel. Source is Jeff Hendrick's brother (team mate at Derby too). Odds are 5/2 on pp at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Liverpool enhanced to 2/1 on PP for tonights game. Doesn't seem great tbh

have reliable info that Alex Pearce is in the Euros squad. Martin O'Neill apologised to him for lack of game time during the qualifiers but assured him that he'll be in the 23 man panel. Source is Jeff Hendrick's brother (team mate at Derby too). Odds are 5/2 on pp at the minute
    Just reminded me about a bet I seen before Christmas and was gonna have a decent wedge on. I saw pp had wellbeck @7/4 to make the England squad for the euros. Thought that was a great price was their main man in qualifying for the WC and has a great goalscoring record for England. Can play a variety of positions and I think as long as he is injury free he will go to the Euros. Anyone any thoughts? And anyone know where I can get a price for this? Seems to be gone of pp now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Just reminded me about a bet I seen before Christmas and was gonna have a decent wedge on. I saw pp had wellbeck @7/4 to make the England squad for the euros. Thought that was a great price was their main man in qualifying for the WC and has a great goalscoring record for England. Can play a variety of positions and I think as long as he is injury free he will go to the Euros. Anyone any thoughts? And anyone know where I can get a price for this? Seems to be gone of pp now.

Skybet, coral and betfair according to oddschecker

• Advertisement

Wellbeck?

Is he still alive?

With the likes of Kane, Vardy and a few others maybe, Wellbeck has to become fit very very fast and play very well and stay fit to make that squad.

Genoa host Sampdoria tonight in Serie A, and have lost all of their last 5 games. Sampdoria won their last game, but before that they went 8 games without a win. Genoa are hovering above the drop zone, while Sampdoria are four points above them in 14th. Genoa are priced around the 2.2-2.3 mark, should I bother?

Not sure if it will be available but PSV plays a friendly in Malta tonight against Hibernians of the same island.

Not much out of the ordinary if it wasnt for the fact that Hibernians have invited a 25 year old goal keeper to play for them.
    It is the guy organising the trip for PSV......

He is Dutch, played on an ok level (topklasse) in Holland before leaving for Austria and playing in the regionalliga West for a team in 13th spot, coceeding 2 goals pm on average.

I'd probably hold off until I see the lineups. I'm just wary that PSV won't take this game seriously.

inforfun wrote: »
    Wellbeck?

Is he still alive?

With the likes of Kane, Vardy and a few others maybe, Wellbeck has to become fit very very fast and play very well and stay fit to make that squad.

He is due back this month I believe, plenty of time for him to stake his claim. Kane and Rooney are Certs, Walcott also probably. If Vardy's form tapers off in the second half of the season it will be interesting to see if he makes it. Sturridge is so injury prone I'm not sure he will make it.

I'd probably hold off until I see the lineups. I'm just wary that PSV won't take this game seriously.

Always a good idea.
    PSV will take it serious i suppose.
    First match after the break is Feyenoord away for them.
    Or as serious as you possibly can after already had a training session in the morning.

If you see Jozefszoon in their line up, there will be corners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Genoa host Sampdoria tonight in Serie A, and have lost all of their last 5 games. Sampdoria won their last game, but before that they went 8 games without a win. Genoa are hovering above the drop zone, while Sampdoria are four points above them in 14th. Genoa are priced around the 2.2-2.3 mark, should I bother?

I've taken them DNB but didnt post it here cuz the odds are kinda low.

Genoa derby.... Card bet maybe. Result bet, not so much

The cards line is 7.5 for bet365, I think I'll pass. :/ I'm not putting any more credit into my bet365 account until the next risk-free in-play bet offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭skydish79

Stoke half time result 11/4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Stoke dnb 11/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,529 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Stoke dnb 11/10

This, and stoke dc @1.55

Toure starting for pool, no other recognised cb on the bench.

Anything standing out for the Stoke v Liverpool game?

I'm trying to stay away from corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anything standing out for the Stoke v Liverpool game?

I'm trying to stay away from corners.

Corners mate, tis time to redeem yourself :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Stoke to win at 2/1

Anyone that watched Liverpool in the last 2 games will understand.

stoke 11/5

arnie wincast 6.75 (freebet)

arnie motm 8/1 betv

expecting great things tonight, dnb prob the bet but fcuk it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Kolo Toure to be booked 5/1 with skybet

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Stoke @ 11/5
    Stoke -1 @ 13/2
    Stoke -2 @ 22/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Liverpool great value tonight I'm all over 6/4 , public money over hyping stoke

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Genoa DNB @ 1.50

4 losses in a row in the league, I dont consider the Cup game as a loss because they drew in normal time

Lamposts wrote: »
    Corners mate, tis time to redeem yourself :D

:D

I'm after getting interested in Genoa corners now here.

Over 5.5 Geona Corners @ 4/6 bet365.

Geona last 6 home games, 10, 9, 6, 1, 7, 7.

Sampdoria opponents corner count away from home, 7, 4, 6, 4, 8, 5.

Sampdoria have only 3 points away from home while 81% of Genoa's points have been earned at home.

Fancy Geona to chase down the win tonight to get with in a point of Sampdoria at the bottom of the league.

The above will be doubled with Stoke to score, can't see Liverpool defence holding Stoke out tonight.

Double pays 2.40 bet365

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

Im on the Stoke train also.
    Liverpool are pure cack, and thats no Kloppps fault.
    I think Stoke will want to get a clear result tonight and the liverpool diehards are skewing the odds in Stokes favour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Stoke - 2 20/1
    Arne to score and Stoke to win 7/1
    Bojan first goal scorer and Stoke win 2-0 66/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Went with Stoke & BTTS at 13/2. Also took my best friend Bojan to score 1st at 7/1.

#InJanWeTrust

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

Single Scorecast:
    M Arnautovic, Stoke 2 - 0 @ 75/1

Took coutinho wincast at 13/2 looks good value with no benteke

Liverpool great value tonight I'm all over 6/4 , public money over hyping stoke

2/1 with PP

2/1 with PP

Paddy don't like me and certainly wouldn't take the 5k I wanted

Are stoke wearing black?

Are stoke wearing black?

quite a few of us here wish they were

• Advertisement

went a bit daft on this but we have a bit of value
    4/6 now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement