Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

City are a big price tonight. They have to win, even to bring it to ET while Everton can lose and still go through. 4/7 seems huge, also 6/4 on Aguero wincast with Hills is tasty.

Double boom!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Small trixie city / barca win btts , juventus to nil.

That will do nicely along with aguero anytime enhancement, bit sickened would have definitely have been on Dybala wincast /aguero wincast double but seen he wasn't starting. UL with Everton corners lads thought they got robbed of a couple in the 2nd half(kone in the corner flag/one at end looked like it came of the keeper). Onwards and upwards think there should be some decent value in the cup this weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Feyenoord - Heerenveen

Henk Veerrman (Hee) AGS, 2 or more and hat trick > @ 4 /@ 23 and @101

Feyenoord defence has been pants lately and with their best defender of that suspended tonight there will be a back line i can score against.
    And i cant even get to the first floor of this building i am in without resting.

Karsdorp - Kongolo - VD Heijden - Nelom is not a back line i see keeping a clean sheet.
    First 2 are ok although not playing their best football of their carrer, the other 2 are small disasters

Earlier this season Feyenoord won 5-2, Veerman scoring both.
    Bookies might expect te Vrede to start but hee manager already said Veerman will start the nextr few matches.
    Te Vrede was subbed during HT last weekend, Heerenveen goign on to win 3-1 from 0-1 down at HT, Veerman not scoring

Edit: 4.5 and 31 on 888. They dont have him for hat trick

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Las Palmas v Valencia BTTS 22/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

Just did a 2/1 treble when popped into powers there. Not a whole pile of research done but looked alright from a quick look.

Feyenoord win
    Utrecht DNB
    Valencia over 4 corners

shmeee wrote: »
    Just did a 2/1 treble when popped into powers there. Not a whole pile of research done but looked alright from a quick look.

Feyenoord win
    Utrecht DNB
    Valencia over 4 corners

I hope you are right but i am not that positive with Feyenoord's absentees in mind.
    There is a reason i took the Heerenveen DC @ 3.75

inforfun wrote: »
    I hope you are right but i am not that positive with Feyenoord's absentees in mind.
    There is a reason i took the Heerenveen DC @ 3.75

Not even gonna get that far.

Will reload for later games on something of value there I say. Veerman anytime as you said and may go for a high corner line in Valenvia game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Sevilla
    Las palmas v sevilla over 9 corners
    Feyenoord

Feyenoord - Heerenveen

Feyenoord defence has been pants lately and with their best defender of that suspended tonight there will be a back line i can score against.
    And i cant even get to the first floor of this building i am in without resting.

Karsdorp - Kongolo - VD Heijden - Nelom is not a back line i see keeping a clean sheet.
    First 2 are ok although not playing their best football of their carrer, the other 2 are small disasters

Bookies might expect te Vrede to start but hee manager already said Veerman will start the nextr few matches.
    Te Vrede was subbed during HT last weekend, Heerenveen goign on to win 3-1 from 0-1 down at HT, Veerman not scoring

b9a707c645638e7094924389f06e0372.png

First attack for Heerenveen basically

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Feyenoord - Heerenveen

Guess who's scored in the 39th minute? :D

I also have Heereenveen +1.5AH based on your warning about Feyenoord's leakiness, that's looking good too. :D

Great shout inforfun.

Sevilla
    Las palmas v sevilla over 9 corners
    Feyenoord

Good shout indeed, when will i learn :(

Feyenoord - Heerenveen

And heerenveen win 2-1 with a late goal.

Well in.

You made a nice few quid tonight.

Cant say i am happy with that.

Same recipe for sunday at home to Den Haag.
    Feyenoord to win @ 1.36 is ridiculous.

Would you be willing to go for a Den Haag DC @3.3 with 888/Unibet/32Red? The Asian Handicap line is +/-1.5 if you fancy a bit less risk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Las Palmas v Valencia BTTS 22/25

nope

Defence will be different with Van Beek returning.
    Also Botteghin could be back so i would wait for that first.
    Those 2 available will be a big difference.

After Botteghin got injured, 1 draw and 4 losses. He is a proper defender other than that clown VD Heijden

But what also counts is the 2 day rest Feyenoord has while Den Haag has 3 days.

League is ****ed for Feyenoord and next week it the 1/4 finals of the Dutch cup.
    That is away to Roda which will not be easy either.

Defence will be different with Van Beek returning.
    Also Botteghin could be back so i would wait for that first.
    Those 2 available will be a big difference.

After Botteghin got injured, 1 draw and 4 losses. He is a proper defender other than that clown VD Heijden

But what also counts is the 2 day rest Feyenoord has while Den Haag has 3 days.

League is ****ed for Feyenoord and next week it the 1/4 finals of the Dutch cup.
    That is away to Roda which will not be easy either.

Feyenoords defence was pathetic tonight, no offense though but the black lad at centre back was brutal

Feyenoords defence was pathetic tonight, no offense though but the black lad at centre back was brutal

Kongolo?
    He ll be fine. Very young player who, like all of them at 1 point, goes through a bad period.
    With Van Beek and Botteghin in central defence he ll be back at left back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Kongolo?
    He ll be fine. Very young player who, like all of them at 1 point, goes through a bad period.
    With Van Beek and Botteghin in central defence he ll be back at left back.

Hows Vilhenna getting on? I remember reading an article about 3 or 4 years ago saying himself and Memphis would be the next top boys to come out of Holland. They were both yet to break into the first team.

• Advertisement

Vilhena became a regular age 17. Basically before Depay did at PSV.
    At the moment he is by far the best player but that isnt saying much in this Feyenoord team.
    He had a **** year last season under a **** coach who would rather have 4 30 year olds in midfield than 3. To be fair, he was standing still but that even more obvious because Depay was doing so well.
    Also his mom being diagnosed with cancer must have played a big part in him lack of development.
    Vilhena also refused to renew his contract last year when he ended up on the bench and will leave for free end of the season. At Feyenoord since age 7 and bringing in no transfer fee is rather disappointing.

But, if he picks the right club and Depay's 15 minutes of fame were indeed last season at PSV, the normal order will be restored as it was Vilhena who was the main man in the Dutch U17 teams that won the euro's 2x in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Guess who's scored in the 39th minute? :D

I also have Heereenveen +1.5AH based on your warning about Feyenoord's leakiness, that's looking good too. :D

Thanks inforfun - stuck a few quid on what I thought was Veerman to score first and Heerenveen to win but when I checked it had actually put on Veerman to score first and feyenord to win - could of been a nice mistake as I noticed when it was 1-1 with about 15 to go.

Only had a very small bet on it - should have realised when odds where 25/1.

Wonder what was the real odds would have been if I had of put the bet on the way I intended!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Over 20 booking points Derby vs United is 4/5 with PP. Anthony Taylor is the ref for tonight and has 2.8 yellow card average per game.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

derby v utd over 2.5 goals. price is 2.26 on betfair.

3 of derbys last 5 home games and 3 of utds last 5 away games in all comps hit over 2.5 goals.

so 60% in these ten games this result comes in.

the price of 2.26 makes it a 44% shot so thats a big difference.

lumping this. value price imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

3 of derbys last 5 home games and 3 of utds last away games in all comps hit over 2.5 goals.

Vittoria Guimaeres (sp?) are about 7/10 tonight, they host Uniao Madeira, who have quite a poor record on the road (not surprising considering that means about a 1.5-2 hour flight from Madeira).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Nîmes DNB @ 1.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Derby and utd btts enhanced from 10/11 to 6/4 PP

KevIRL wrote: »

Max 20e, hand it on there anyway.

Value alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Nîmes DNB @ 1.50

Have this in an accumulator, they're in great form recently.

Nimes DNB
    BTTS in the Nancy - Clermont game
    Over 2.5 Den Bosch - Sparta
    Over 2.5 Maastricht - Eindhoven

Roughly 8/1

• Advertisement

Derby v Man United

Derby stormed out of the blocks on Monday night and had 7 corners by half time. They average 7.1 corners in total this season per game.

Over 2 first half corners @ 7/5 (PP) looks like a cracker I feel, they will have a go at this United team early on.

Derby v Man United

Derby stormed out of the blocks on Monday night and had 7 corners by half time. They average 7.1 corners in total this season per game.

Over 2 first half corners @ 7/5 (PP) looks like a cracker I feel, they will have a go at this United team early on.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Max 20e, hand it on there anyway.

Value alright.

Just a heads up to all those who avail of Paddys offers. The 20 max refers to sterling and paddy equate this to €28.

If you want to get a little extra on the offers that is

It's what I have been doing anyway.

jbt123 wrote: »
    Just a heads up to all those who avail of Paddys offers. The 20 max refers to sterling and paddy equate this to €28.

If you want to get a little extra on the offers that is

It's what I have been doing anyway.

Good man, another 8e so.

Never even noticed that, just clicked the max button and anther 8e allowed.

Cheers for that heads up in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

United win 21/20
    Martial wincast 7/2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Derby - Man Utd

Correct score 0-1 @ 7.5

Derby v Man United

I've conceded defeat on this already.

Hopefully the BTTS can click but Derby can't seem to get any attack going.

:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,255 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I've conceded defeat on this already.

Hopefully the BTTS can click but Derby can't seem to get any attack going.

And click it does !!

• Advertisement

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    And click it does !!

Nice one

Thanks kevIRL for heads up. Few quid back in the account.

Time to reinvest. Tennis enhancement on PP, Serena Williams to win in straight sets enhanced from 4/9 to 4/5.

Time to reinvest. Tennis enhancement on PP, Serena Williams to win in straight sets enhanced from 4/9 to 4/5.

They go 5/4 united to score next. 28e again. Go on sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Nîmes DNB @ 1.50

Nîmes won 2-1 :D

Does that bet include the replay? ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,255 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

And score they do !!

• Advertisement

Winner !

Grand night in the end

Boom. Well done

Winner !

Grand night in the end

Here's hoping Serena closes out the hat trick

unplayable wrote: »

3 of derbys last 5 home games and 3 of utds last 5 away games in all comps hit over 2.5 goals.

Well in.

Hope you made a packet

surely a premier league team to tumble in the fa cup this weekend? which one tho..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement