Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Mr. Green wrote: »
    The forum, on a white background.
    No more buttons, I can not say thank you.
    Can't copy and paste my message.
    No the "fat text"

I Wish the forum quickly recovered :)

Click on this: http://www.b-static.net
    then reload the page here, it fixed the problem for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Infor here?

Thoughts on AZ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Infor here?

Thoughts on AZ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Payet To Provide An Assist 6/4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

be shocked of one or both of these didnt oblige despite citys crap away record...they have won 5 and drawn one of last six v sunder
    last six v sunder city have scored 4/4/3/4/2/3

iheanacho anytime 7/4 fred
    aguero wincast 5/4 hills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

€70 for €400 with PP

Over 4 team corners
    - Liverpool
    - Spurs
    - Bournemouth

BTTS Yes
    - Sassuolo v Roma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lamposts wrote: »
    Random OptaJoe stats for tonights games. :)
    9 - Dele Alli has had a hand in nine goals in his last 12 Premier League games for Spurs (five goals, four assists). Wunderkind.

On:

Alli anytime 13/5

Nice shout, dusted in 2 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Leicester and west ham to win, 20 squid

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

With villa down to 10 men already the hammers should bang in a few tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Lamposts wrote: »
    Random OptaJoe stats for tonights games.
    9 - Dele Alli has had a hand in nine goals in his last 12 Premier League games for Spurs (five goals, four assists). Wunderkind.
    24 - No PL side allowed their opponents more shots on target in January than Arsenal (24 – level with Sunderland). Invaded.
    4 - Liverpool have allowed their opponents to score with their first shot on target in all four Premier League games so far in 2016. Gifts.
    2 - Arsene Wenger has come up against Ronald Koeman on 10 occasions as Arsenal manager, winning just two of those matches (D4 L4). Struggle.
    8 - Christian Benteke has scored eight goals in eight Premier League appearances on a Tuesday. Hopeful.
    11 - Wayne Rooney has scored 11 Premier League goals on a Tuesday, only Alan Shearer (15) has more. Ruby.

On:
    Rooney anyitme 7/5
    Alli anytime 13/5
    Andre Gray anytime 2/1

CLEAN SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! GET IN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Probably will be punished for doing a Lass bet, i.e i dont want things to happen but....

Man Utd - Stoke > Under 1 GL first half @ 1.7

MAn Utd has played 11 matches at home so far and at HT they were 2x in the lead, 1x behind and 8 draws.
    Considering the won and lost first halfs all have to be 1-0 with 2 goals scored an 1 conceded in those 11 matches that under GL 1 would be 8x a winner and 3x a void so far this season

baf9d3443e02c155931f879d7af682b7.png

The slightly highlighted grey numbers is the 1st half stats for them.
    If i was a Man Utd fan, i wouldnt even bother to go in the first half.

or you can just take the 0-0 at HT @2.5

Or they score more than they did in the previous 11 home matches. That is also possible.
    Jokers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

If arsenal don't win tonight....

If West Ham don't win tonight...
    P1ss poor so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On the Sporting Life acca, just need Walsall to score now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

Did a modified version, but it looks in good shape right now.

Wow, one would have done!:D

Spudhead delivers the goods! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Gone for over 2.5 goal line Wolves v Bolton doubled with spurs over 1.5 team goals @3.42

Winner

Well done Lamps on the anytime clean sweep. Top stuff.

No Wolves, no, ffs!

• Advertisement

Squeaky bum time now...

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

FUPP YOU WOLVES FUPP YOU FCCCCKKK YOU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

Some great shouts above tonight lads. Well in all.

I did too much looking around for a bet which just messed me up. Corners flew in for pool and Spurs again.

My back up accum was let down by the bottling gunners!

Nice to see West Ham get the second for all on the -1.

A lot of peoples night ruined.... :(

2nd time in 2 days a goal scored with 2 minutes left has done me out of a 20/1 shot. So annoying.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Bloody arsenal wasters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Leicester or Spurs winning this title would be great .. Wenger should have been sacked years ago ,waster team

mailburner wrote: »
    settled on this lot..all 888 (only slighly worse on the hcap)

main bet
    west ham 28/29 :)....couldnt wait around any longer for evens

wham ht/ft 9/4 :(
    wham -1 13/5 :)
    payet anytime 40/17 :(

can't desert patrick
    van aanholt anytime 9.5/1 :(
    cant complain with that...no more payet for me though
    mailburner wrote: »
    be shocked of one or both of these didnt oblige despite citys crap away record...they have won 5 and drawn one of last six v sunder
    last six v sunder city have scored 4/4/3/4/2/3

iheanacho anytime 7/4 :( fred
    aguero wincast 5/4 hills:)
    ihean subbed on 46 and only one goal overall surprisingly

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

scouttio wrote: »
    Couple of bets for tonight

Man City -1 at 2.30
    Leicester v Liverpool over 10 corners at 1.75
    Burnley DNB at 2.24, Burnley are in decent form
    Wolves to beat Bolton, Bolton are really in the ****ter both on and off the pitch
    And Aston Villa double chance, because too many people are confident in West Ham and I like being "that guy"

As Meatloaf once said, "2 out of 3 aint bad, but one win and one void out of 5 is terrible"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Arsenal costly to my life today, well done winners.

Crystal Palace DNB @ 1.60

they've lost their last 4 league games

2-1 loss :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

mixed emotions west ham single came in but arsenal cost the treble.really need to be winning thos games if they wanna win title.

vardy goal for anyone who hasnt seen it
    a little bit special to say the very least

MOD
    <snip EPL highlights and stuff gets boards.ie in trouble, sorry>

Great goal though...

If leicester win their next two games ill happily give every member here 1 million each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

all joking aside can somebody explain to me why leicester are 6 to 1 on saturday

spurshero wrote: »
    all joking aside can somebody explain to me why leicester are 6 to 1 on saturday

I can't...best home form v best away form
    could see city dominating getting a 1 or 2 goal win but at those odds ill still
    have a small bet on leicester

spurs dominated leic as home and if city have half as many chances it'll be a bad day for leic
    Like so many here I hope the fairytale continues

edit, much the same price away to arsenal, that appeals more to me, like someone said, its choking season for arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Watford have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Watford in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Watford's last 4 home games in the Premier League.

over 2.5 goals is 2.3 on betfair. that seems HUGE...surely much more than 43% chance of this hitting..

In half an hour there is a friendly between Wolfsburg women and Sporting Huelva women from Spain.

There is no H2H on soccerway

http://ie.soccerway.com/matches/2016/02/03/world/club-friendlies-women/vfl-wolfsburg/sporting-de-huelva/2197951/head2head/

However the Huelva women site says there was 2 meeting last year and if I'm reading this translation of their text right it was 4-0 and 5-1 in those meetings to Wolfsburg.

Wolfsburg beat Arsenal women 3-0 yesterday and are on a -3.5 asian @1.8 on bet365 for today's game (which has landed both meetings in H2H)

http://www.sportingclubhuelva.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2714&Itemid=45

Cajasol Sporting Foundation after playing a friendly game three weeks ago with AFC Ajax, Wednesday morning held a new international friendly match, this time it will be with a known rival, as it will be the third year that the Foundation Cajasol Sporting German plays with VfL Wolfsburg. The same will be held in the Portuguese town of Vila Real de Santo António at 17 Spanish time. The VfL ​​Wolfsburg has been champion of the UEFA Women's Champions League in the 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons, in those same seasons conquered Germanic and joining the Bundesliga in the 2012/13 and 2014/15 the DFB-Pokal Cup. Wolfsburg has a staff of top-level players, but for the second consecutive year it was the Golden Ball in 2014, Nadine Kessler, is not available in the winter season in Portugal. However the rest of the squad will be available for Ralf Kellermann. Despite the absence of Kessler, the German players have first class like Lena Goessling, Alexandra Popp or Ramona Bachmann and others. The German occupying right now the second ranking position somewhat distant from Bayern Munich, which It is 12 points after winning one draw. The next league match at Wolfsburg played on February 14 against SV Werder Bremen, who are third from bottom, then play a transcendental match against Bayen day 20. In the two previous seasons friendly matches, Wolfsburg won both times, first by a score of 4-0 and 5-1 last season, although leaving a better taste in terms of gameplay possibilities and opportunities in front of goal. It will be an interesting game to watch and that everyone can make going to the Municipal Stadium in Vila Real de Santo António in the Algarve. This friendly match will be very important for Cajasol Sporting Foundation that will serve to prepare the next league match against Oiartzun KE Sunday 7th at 12:30 in the Federative fields of the order. After the two losses earlier this year, joined the sportinguistas a point against Real Sociedad has allowed to change the trend of results and will work this week to prepare for the match in order to keep adding. Antonio Toledo is available for all staff which they will travel to Portugal the 17 players of the first; Sara Serrat, Sampalo Maria Elena Pavel, Maite Albarran, Sandra Garcia, Paulita Perea, Esperanza Carrasco, Sandra Castello, Patri Gavira, Vala Asenova, Virgy Garcia, Jenny Benitez Muñoz Ali, Marina Marti, Irene Rodriguez, Hernandez and Cristina Anita Martin -Prieto and quarry Tape Rodriguez.

edit: just to add match takes place in Portugal in a training camp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

In half an hour there is a friendly between Wolfsburg women and Sporting Huelva women from Spain.

http://ie.soccerway.com/matches/2016/02/03/world/club-friendlies-women/vfl-wolfsburg/sporting-de-huelva/2197951/head2head/

However the Huelva women site says there was 2 meeting last year and if I'm reading this translation of their text right it was 4-0 and 5-1 in those meetings to Wolfsburg.

Wolfsburg beat Arsenal women 3-0 yesterday and are on a -3.5 asian @1.8 on bet365 for today's game (which has landed both meetings in H2H)

http://www.sportingclubhuelva.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2714&Itemid=45

Played yesterday against arsenal need team news

Everton win btts and Chelsea win btts double for interest tonight.

markc91 wrote: »
    Played yesterday against arsenal need team news

Ah yeah I know about the Arsenal game, had mentioned it in the post. The Wolfsburg twitter is really bad for starting XI (todays game's XI was posted over half an hour into game). The quote from the Huelva site had listed the important players available for Wolfsburg but that's not ideal as it's not guaranteed for starting.

Funny enough they seem to have started with a weak enough XI by Wolfsburg standards and are bashing them. There is a pretty big gap in quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Everton's last win in the Premier League was way back on Boxing Day...funnily enough, it was against Newcastle. I think I might do a Las on this. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Chelsea Everton juve treble enhanced from 3/1 to 4/1 with PP. Not fantastic tbh

Not much tickling my balls yet. Gonna wait for teams.

5 - Romelu Lukaku has scored five goals & assisted four more in seven Barclays Premier League appearances against Newcastle. Expectant.

Taken Adam Rooney anytime @ 15/8 #GingerPrince
    Lukaku anytime 5/6

Wish I could bet on the Dutch cup, Feyenoord should definitely win tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Wish I could bet on the Dutch cup, Feyenoord should definitely win tonight

Couldnt win there for the league, 1-1. 18 corners in that one though.

Artificial pitch that never has been a favourite for Feyenoord

Roda has a reputation in the cup too. PSV lost there in recent years too

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

Costa to score 2.72
    Everton vs Newcastle both teams to score 1.79
    Double of Fiorentina and Inter 2.06
    over 3.5 goals in Lazio vs Napoli at 4

Winner 5-0

Feyenoord DC
    Chelsea DC
    Inter Milan DC

@1.68

hate this particular bet but going with it
    juve win to nil 21/20 (betv) won 4/5 to nil v genoa and have won 4/5 in league to nil

bacca anytime 2.55 (888) scored in last three :)

higuain anytime 11/8 pp scored at least once in five of last six, top scorer in serie a by quite a distance :)

singles
    be good to me italy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Everton -vs- Newcastle United, Newcastle United +0.75 @ 2.030

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement