Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much notice to withdraw some funds from the saving account?

Options
  • 28-09-2015 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi! Hope you're well.

How many days of notice do I need to give you to withdraw some funds from my saving account? Please note that I do not have 365 account.

Thank!
    Marta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

MartaM wrote: »
    Hi! Hope you're well.

How many days of notice do I need to give you to withdraw some funds from my saving account? Please note that I do not have 365 account.

Thank!
    Marta
    H Marta, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

The amount of notice you will need to provide will depend on the type of deposit account you have. You can find the Deposit account notice periods at this link. You can give notice on 365 Online if you have added your Deposit account to view the balance online. To give notice, click on the Withdraw Funds button next to the Deposit account name on your 365 Home page. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MartaM

Excellent. Thanks a mill for your prompt response! It is very helpful. Have a great day folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

MartaM wrote: »
    Excellent. Thanks a mill for your prompt response! It is very helpful. Have a great day folks.
    You're welcome Marta, we're happy to help and have a lovely day.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement