Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clack Clack Games - Hobby Games Dev Group

• 28-09-2015 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey All.

I just thought I would share a small hobby group I am in.

We are currently working on a little game we hope to one day be able to take to Steam. At the moment we are calling this game "Tales of a Spymaster". This name is only a place-holder and may change though in time.

Please feel free to drop by and click like and follow our progress on Facebook. Be great to get more feedback on things as we go. We try to regularly release video footage of our progress.

Facebook page:
    facebook.com/ClackClackGames

Thanks,
    Gerard.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 sillanjw

Nice! Your stuff looks class! Great job :D Is there a release date?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 volorion

Hey there.

Thanks for the response. In terms of a release date, nothing is set yet. Sometime in the second half of next year most likely. In the end it will be done when it is done ;) I won't be releasing until I am happy with it.

I will most likely be putting it up for Greenlight around Easter.

Advertisement