If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge Audio Streaming

Options
  • 28-09-2015 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Looking to get a streamer which of the below would you recommended

Azur851N
    CXN
    Stream Magic6 V2

I currently have the Azur851c which is a fab machine but now would like the streaming ability,on the other hand could I intregrate a sonos unit with my existing Azur851c.

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Dermondo wrote: »
    Looking to get a streamer which of the below would you recommended

Azur851N
    CXN
    Stream Magic6 V2

I currently have the Azur851c which is a fab machine but now would like the streaming ability,on the other hand could I intregrate a sonos unit with my existing Azur851c.

Cheers in advance
    Many thanks for the post,

Each of the streamers are very good in their own right, but to be honest the 851 really is in a class of its own in sound quality, capable of playing[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, AAC, HE AAC, AAC+ and OGG Vorbis.[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Utilising Analogue Devices [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AD1955 DACs configured in Dual Mono mode, for maximum channel separation and precise sound staging, along with their toroidal power supply, makes this a stunning Network streamer.[/font]

https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/851/851n

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Along with that, it also features their new Zander processor allowing streaming of [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]24-bit/192kHz high res files even on wifi[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The CXN we would have on stock in black locally, the 851n and the stream magic I would need to check availability on these 2 for you if you wanted to let me know if you wanted black or silver[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brian[/font]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.