Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doctor's note

• 28-09-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys, I've been ill for the past 3 days. I'm pretty sure I just ate something I was allergic too but I've been vomiting/dry heaving on and off and can't really leave my bedroom to go to my very first seminar this morning :/
    So, do I go into the on-campus doctor and just ask him for a note? There'll be no reason he should believe me, I won't have proof. Also, if I do get the note, who should I give it to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emilysweetmm

Also how much would it cost ? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

The on-campus medical centre is free and if you are still presenting with symptoms then they can give you a sick note, they won't do them retroactively.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emilysweetmm

Okay :) thank you.

Advertisement