Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR SUPER KING WOODEN BED FRAME WITH (STORAGE) 4 DRAWERS IN DUBLIN & MATRES

Options
  • 28-09-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

WHERE I CAN GET SUPER KING WOODEN BED FRAME WITH (STORAGE) MINIMUM 4 DRAWERS AND WE ARE 32 YEARS OLD COUPLE WITHOUT ANY HEALTH ISSUES. WHAT IS THE BEST MATTRESS TO BUY ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

I think you also need a new keyboard.

Adverts.ie you'll find some bargains. Otherwise I found EZLiving furniture to be excellent myself. Mattresses are very budget dependant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Not an accommodation and property issue and I can't move a thread written entirely in capitals to another forum. Thread closed.

OP please post in the correct forum, in this case Interior Design and Decoration which includes furniture

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement