Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience with RefundMyTicket.net

Options
  • 28-09-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any experience of dealing with refundmyticket.net? They claim to arrange any refunds that may be due from an airline due to any delays - before I send over a copy of my passport etc are they legit?

Had planned to put in for two flights that were delayed over 4 hours each.

It was months ago though so anything would be a benefit and I don't have the time or inclination to chase them myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,023 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Easier and safer to do the claim yourself and get all the cash. These middlemen are pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 5 naunyet

I submitted my claim in January this year, they said they would pursue the case in July, nothing ever happened. Then they start not replying anymore your contact messages (chat, twitter or email, all pointless).
    So basically you can wait and hope (like I'm doing now). I consider them shady and will never submit my claim through them again.
    They're also going to take a slice of the refund, if I ever see it...
    I suggest doing it yourself or using a better company.

Advertisement