Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grindcore - any other fans?

• 28-09-2015 12:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't find another recent thread from searching. So, do we have any other fans for the genre I like to consider the bastard child of death metal and hardcore punk?

Of the earlier stuff, I'd love bands like Napalm Death, Terrorizer, Carcass, Assuck, and Brutal Truth (among others). More recently I'd be big into bands like Aborted, Leng Tch'e, Mumakil, Agoraphobic Nosebleed (whose name always pissed one of my friends off for some reason), Skinless, F*ck the Facts, and Pig Destroyer. On top of that, there's a load of deathgrind bands I love, such as Misery Index, Cephalic Carnage, !T.O.O.H.!, and Cattle Decapitation (CD in particular have been releasing consistently fantastic albums for years).

I'll pop up some videos later on, once I get home, but I thought I'd post this while I remembered my current train of thought.

Comments

Advertisement