Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to renew your mortgage?

• 28-09-2015 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I think my five year mortgage renewal term is up and I need to renew it. I'm not sure about the procedure on it? Will I be getting better rates than before and what exactly do I have to do, for the improved rates? I've noted that in my lender's (The Financial Forum Vaughan) site there is an blog which mentions about the things lenders might hide during a renewal, and that do sound trustworthy, but are there anything else that I should be aware of, during renewing the mortgage? How much time do I have after end of the term, before which I should be renewing it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,127 ✭✭✭homer911

Am I right in thinking you are in California?

It looks like you are dealing with a broker rather than a lender

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

OP, just in case you are unaware, this is an Irish site, so it's unlikely you'll find too many posters here who are hugely familiar with how mortgages work in the US.

Advertisement