Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin

Options
  • 28-09-2015 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I will be moving to Dublin in the next month and am looking for somewhere to rent with my boyfriend. He will be working in Tallaght while I'll be in the Kildare Street/Dame Street area in the city centre. I've noticed a few places that might suit but am finding it hard to judge the areas and transportation as it's my first time living in Dublin. Particularly the following places:

1. Kilmainham Bank
    2. Cork Street/Reuben Square
    3. The Crescent, Park West

I suppose regarding the first two, my question is regarding what the area in general is like and if it is safe? Re Park West, would transport to work for me everyday be very long and if anyone knows anything about an express bus from the city centre to Park West which I read about somewhere but can't get any details on. I know the train to Heuston is only 6 mins but I would probably have to get another bus from there to get closer to work.

Thanks!

Advertisement