Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pp didnt payout

• 28-09-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

I did a 8 team acca on Saturday and all teams came up and went in Sunday to collect my winnings and I only received a fraction of my winnings. I asked I wanted investigated they found 3 of teams went over the btts betting slip lines so it came up on the bet slip as 8 , if I was in the same position and one of the teams let me down out of the 8 I am sure they would not pay out even though the helpline said they would honour it. I left the paddy power shop on Saturday happy with my selections so do I have a case. I am now looking to see if the betting slip is final in this case as they said they have every right to find fault with the first slip as it was 110/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Punters

I don't understand the issue, could you explain it again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

I don't understand why people don't just write their bets on a docket... constant issues wit coupons

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement