Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching landline back to eircom

Options
  • 28-09-2015 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭

I am currently a landline customer with vodafone.  Not through any choice of mine, they acquired my account when they acquired UTV.  How do i go about switching my landline to eircom?  Vodafone are an awful shower to deal with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

24 hours and a rep still hasn't bothered to answer what i thought was a simple query? I think i'll look elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

24 hours and a rep still hasn't bothered to answer what i thought was a simple query? I think i'll look elsewhere

I would definitely advise you to look elsewhere I've been trying to change mine back since Sept 10th
    They are incompetent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I am currently a landline customer with vodafone.  Not through any choice of mine, they acquired my account when they acquired UTV.  How do i go about switching my landline to eircom?  Vodafone are an awful shower to deal with.
    Hi ohnonotgmail, 

To organise the switch back to us the sales team on 1800 503 303 will be happy to help you. They'll explore all your options with you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I would definitely advise you to look elsewhere I've been trying to change mine back since Sept 10th
    They are incompetent
    it seems you're right.  I would hate to think how long i would have to wait for a reply to a complicated query.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

They are incompetent
    it seems you're right.  I would hate to think how long i would have to wait for a reply to a complicated query.
    Hi ohnonotgmail

Apologies for the delays - should you have any further queries please let me know

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement