Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App Development

Options
  • 28-09-2015 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi guys,
    I have an idea for an new App but don't have the technical expertise to build/create it.

Just wanted to know what are first steps to take and would anyone know of established App development companies that would partner with non techies like myself to create something for the market.

Is there any IT/App development focused impartial intermediary that could be approached initially to give advice as to whether the App idea has potential or not?

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

risers wrote: »
    Just wanted to know what are first steps to take and would anyone know of established App development companies that would partner with non techies like myself to create something for the market.
    When you say 'partner', I presume you mean 'pay'. If not you need to sell your idea - convince someone with the knowledge to spend time on it to begin with. Ask yourself; if I was an app development expert, why would I 'partner' with someone with an 'idea'?
    Is there any IT/App development focused impartial intermediary that could be approached initially to give advice as to whether the App idea has potential or not?
    If you're looking for free advice, you can ask in places like this and as long as you're not too vague and your idea is interesting enough, someone who actually knows what they're talking about (no guarantee of that on open fora) may give you some advice. May not be the advice you're seeking though.

If you're willing to pay for this advice, there are consultancies and freelance consultants out there who can sit down with you, analyse your idea and help you tease it out.

Advertisement