Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login issue

Options
  • 28-09-2015 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

For the past few months, each time I go to boards.ie, I have to relogin. The remember me tick box does not save my login on several different computers and mobile devices.

How can I ensure I don't have to log in every time?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It will expire every 2 weeks as part of the cookie policy. But beyond that it should just be a matter of allowing your browser to save the cookies it's given. If you have an old and maybe stuck cookie, you could try clearing them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

Thanks for the advice. I'll try clearing them out. Since I posted the thread, I've had to log in again, so hopefully clearing the cookies will help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement