Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free back pack

Options
  • 28-09-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Good afternoon 

I recently opened an  deposit savings account for my Daughter and am enquiring about how i go about obtaining the free back pack that was on offer ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

chopperp wrote: »
    Good afternoon 

I recently opened an  deposit savings account for my Daughter and am enquiring about how i go about obtaining the free back pack that was on offer ?
    Hi chopperp,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

When you open a Youngsaver account with a standing order on 365 online, a welcome letter will issue to both yourself and your daughter. 

In order to receive the back pack, you will need to set up a standing order to your daughters account. The welcome letter to you will have an order number and a link to our group website. Please visit the group website and then insert the order number and choose your preferred back pack. The back pack will be posted to your home address within 7 working days. More information on this, can be found here.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭chopperp

thank you 

Advertisement