Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Pharmacy RCSI

Options
  • 28-09-2015 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hello All,

I am looking to hear from anyone who is currently undertaking Pharmacy as a Graduate Entrant at RCSI. It is a route I am strongly considering pursuing in Sept 2016 and I am eager to hear from current students or indeed those with a knowledge of the course.

I guess my main queries center around the application process and how tough it is to secure a place? Would I need experience in a pharmacy or similar to stand a chance? My background is in business and law with an addition qualification in IT(I've been working in this area for the last year)

I appreciate all the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Be very very sure that you really really want to be a pharmacist before you embark on such a course of action.

There are already far too many pharmacists in Ireland, and the job situation is only going to get worse as long as this country still pumps out over 170 new ones each year.

Advertisement