Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumnal things to do in Dublin

Options
  • 28-09-2015 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello!

Does anyone know of any festivals/fairs/pumpkin patches kind of places to visit in Dublin around Autumn? It's my favourite time of year just want to make the most of it :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,304 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Bram Stoker Festival
    23-26 October 2015
    http://www.bramstokerfestival.com/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Bram Stoker Festival
    23-26 October 2015
    http://www.bramstokerfestival.com/

I wouldn't bother, the line up is pure muck this year. Shame because its always been a cracking festival

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

A walk in the Phoenix park by the furry glen. Nice in few weeks with more leaves falling down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Botanic Gardens deffo has some pumpkin-centric things going on, I was there yesterday and saw posters for events.
    Plus the leaves are changing, so it's gorgeously Autumnal there anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Diane Selwyn

vicwatson wrote: »
    A walk in the Phoenix park by the furry glen. Nice in few weeks with more leaves falling down

Nice today already with the leaves changing colour on the trees and the squirrels feverishly getting themselves sorted for the winter. I also really like Herbert Park for a stroll at this time of year

• Advertisement
Advertisement