Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Tipperary General Hospital STI clinic

Options
  • 28-09-2015 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi, I got appointment for STI (sexually transmitted infections screening) in Clonmel hospital, any idea where to go? Feel little awkward to ask at reception for STI clinic, do I go to main building or is it different building? Any help appreciated.

I do not think I have any STD, and I am always safe, but I am outside 7 year long relationship and want to be 100% sure I am healthy before I start dating again (I have never put myself in risk of catching STD and never cheating), but want to be able to tell my future dates that I got checked .. it is little awkward for me tho ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

The obvious thing to do is to make a phone call during working hours to the hospital.

Contact the HSE infoline from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.
    Callsave 1850 24 1850 or 041 6850300

With your history as given I would be more concerned with future partners!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Advertisement