Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flo Gas

Options
  • 28-09-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi all. Looking to see has anyone experienced my issue.
    I went through the process of switching from Bord Gais to Flo Gas last week.
    When I didn't receive any correspondence from Flo I contacted them to see what was up. According to them they have nothing pending from me. So I contacted Bord Gais. They confirmed a switch has begun and that Flo should have it on their system.
    I'm in limbo now as a week has passed and I don't know what's happening. Flo are adamant that it's not them that's switching Me over even though I did it on their site!
    Plan to wait another day or two before making more calls but just wondering has anyone experienced this or is it normal for it to take so long for the new company to be notified.

Barry.

Advertisement