Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SV fitness NCI

• 28-09-2015 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I was just wondering if anyone has used the SV fitness gym near the IFSC and has any feedback? I'm considering joining as it's really close to where I live, their class timetable seems a bit lacking which is a bit off putting but has anyone been or can offer any advice? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Never been , but they had deals on groupon etc. every so often .

I know the major draw back is that they don't open weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭collywobble7

I'm a member. It's extremely limited and some of the equipment could be described as archaic. Very basic so would totally depend on what you want to do. If you can get membership cheap it could be worth it but doubt I'll renew unless they invest in some new machines and equipment

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Desmonddoyle

Have used it in the past.
    Agree the equipment is limited, but should be grand for a quick lunch time workout..
    HOWEVER, they act as the gym to the NCI college too, so its almost impossible to get a bar free with groups of 20 year old curl jockeys monopolising pretty much everything.

You would have thought they would be offering cheap access to the students at off peak times only i.e opening time-11, and 2-6 keeping the lunchtime and evenings free for their full paying members.

With the crowds of students its impossible to get a quick lunchtime workout in, which makes this place kind of pointless for a lot of people who it would otherwise suit to the point where they could over look the lack of facilities.

Given that you can't get a quick workout in between 12 and 2, its extremely over priced for what you get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Killgore Trout

Anyone know if this place is overrun at this time of year now that the 20 year old curl jockeys are on their summer holliers?

Advertisement