Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houseshares & where should I live in Newbridge???

• 28-09-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I am a young professional (24) starting work in Newbridge next week and I was hoping I could get some advice as to where would be the place place to look for housing. In addition to that I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website to look for house shares with? I could rent a place on my own but I was hoping to find a place with people somewhat close to my age as living alone seems kinda boring to me. I am easygoing, outgoing, very sociable, love sports, movies, books and computer games. I like to go out at the weekends for fun. Very open minded and just want to make the most of moving to Newbridge as I am afraid i'll get stuck in an apartment by myself and would be bored out of my mind during the working week.

Any advice and help at all would be much appreciated!

Adrian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Do you have transport? Living at one end of town and working the other could be a 2-2.5 mile hike. You don't have to say where your working but a general area would help if you don't have transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 adrianbuckley

Hi Ken,

Yes I will have a car so getting around the place will not be an issue. Can you recommend where a nice place to live might be? Perhaps an area with nice apartments or something along those lines?

Advertisement