Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house for rent near cashel

Options
  • 28-09-2015 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

There are like no houses for rent in Cashel, don't know why .. We really need one, and we do not mind paying (up to 600-650 pm). I think we are ideal tenants (no kids, no pets, no smoking, no rent allowance and always took great care of house - after all we live in it)

I know this is odd place to look for house, but if anybody here knows about something (that obviously is not on daft.ie) can you let me know?

Thank

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Do you drive?

If so then you should definitely find something. Cashel is quite well served by good roads. Cahir is only a few minutes away with the motorway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I have found that daft.ie is dying. A lot of agents refuse o use it anymore and have shifted to my home.ie instead. Few nice houses for rent near Cahir,unfortunately they are with Cahir Letting whom we have had a horrible experience with before. Presume you are keeping an eye on the local papers? Also we found that ringing agents directly and giving them your list of requests very effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cashel was going to be the next big town until the recession hit.

The ghost estate which is half built (can see it from the par 3 course) is my reminder of the crash!

Advertisement