Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Was there a way of exporting the pack on to your hard drive at the time or could you only play off disc?

You could play them off the disc, but like the AC/DC pack it had a dlc code to download the songs in the pack for no additional charge. Did this myself after getting the track pack on disc for €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I wish the exports were available to download for free but I guess they'll come after release.

*goes back to queuing up dlc*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Spent 17 euros there on new songs whoops LoL.

I cant really be giving out as Amazon gave me 1/2 my money back for Forza 6 as it too 2 weeks to get it so that covers it LoL.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If you went out and got a copy of Rock Band 1-3, could you then import those songs into 3? Might work out cheaper then getting the songs individually.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I get that's it's considerably different, but I don't think I could go back to Rock Band after playing Rocksmith. That's just for me, though.

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »
    If you went out and got a copy of Rock Band 1-3, could you then import those songs into 3? Might work out cheaper then getting the songs individually.

You cant export songs anymore from past rockband games.

All games came with a code at the time of when they came out and you had to enter it in to PSN or Xbox live and i think it was 7 euros then to export your songs over into the new game. AS the Rockband games are quite old now there is no exporting of songs as the export of songs has now exparced.

You cant export songs anymore from past rockband games.

All games came with a code at the time of when they came out and you had to enter it in to PSN or Xbox live and i think it was 7 euros then to export your songs over into the new game. AS the Rockband games are quite old now there is no exporting of songs as the export of songs has now exparced.

I recall seeing something a few months back with them saying people should use the codes/export as there was only a short period left to do so.

I recall seeing something a few months back with them saying people should use the codes/export as there was only a short period left to do so.

It's long over as I think when that was posted it was more or less the last few days you could do it.

Like rock band 3 is 5 years old now remander :O.

I exported my copy of RB2 a couple of days ago so that atleast should still be good, can't do lego or greenday rockband anymore.

I tried using my greenday code but it just gives and error when you try to purchase(I assume its the same deal with lego)

wexdevil wrote: »
    I exported my copy of RB2 a couple of days ago so that atleast should still be good, can't do lego or greenday rockband anymore.

I tried using my greenday code but it just gives and error when you try to purchase(I assume its the same deal with lego)

Ive heard if you try the green day export through the game thats its still working for some people.

• Advertisement

So rock band 2 is still working then ?. Going to find my copy now and see will it work :eek:. Any luck with getting rock band 1 working ?.

So put the code from rock band 2 and does not work at all says I used it but I know for a fact I never did lol did the game had to be played on the profile for it to work ?.

But I was able to export my rock band 1 songs for 4.80 euro if anyone is wondering

I am using the 360

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

So put the code from rock band 2 and does not work at all says I used it but I know for a fact I never did lol did the game had to be played on the profile for it to work ?.

But I was able to export my rock band 1 songs for 4.80 euro if anyone is wondering

I am using the 360

Did you buy a s/h copy? Could someone else have used the code on the back of your manual?

Did you buy a s/h copy? Could someone else have used the code on the back of your manual?

Nope the game was brand new I remanber buying it back in 2009 lol.

But strange thing happening on the songs I exported from rock band 1 when I try to play them on rock band 3. It's telling me the game disk is dirty :/ it's fair from it not a mark on it lol

Nope the game was brand new I remanber buying it back in 2009 lol.

But strange thing happening on the songs I exported from rock band 1 when I try to play them on rock band 3. It's telling me the game disk is dirty :/ it's fair from it not a mark on it lol

Same thing happened to me last night!!!!

I was trying to play When you were young (a RB 1 export song) on RB3.

The weird thing is my RB3 game was bought digital through xbl but I was getting the message that my disc is dirty.

Hoping you guys can clear something up for me, I was going to get this on one but checked the chart and seems the wired drums and mic won't work so will they work if I get the 360 version ?

I wasn't able to get a 100% answer to that as most places only list a chart for ps4 and one.

The game is only coming out on XB1 and PS4.

Oh no sale then. Really can't justify buying new drums at this stage :(

I'll hold off until there is a price drop on the new stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Mine has been dispatched from amazon this morning (guitar bundle Xbox one), should have it for the weekend.

Gamestop just confirmed on their twitter that the XB1 version with adapter has been delayed by a week.

**** sake. I dont blame gamestop, I blame madcatz. Disaster of a company at having stuff ready for launch.

• Advertisement

You tried redeeming the code in rockband 3?(where i did mine) For mine the code was too long and I couldn't fit it all in but from the digits that fit it allowed me to dl the rb2 songs

can you post a link to that tweet? I cant find it.(actually never mind, just saw it there)

You tried redeeming the code in rockband 3?(where i did mine) For mine the code was too long and I couldn't fit it all in but from the digits that fit it allowed me to dl the rb2 songs

can you post a link to that tweet? I cant find it.(actually never mind, just saw it there)

Are you talking about the green day rockband export?

I read online if you still have the green day disc you do the export through that and its still working for some people.

Is there any chance argos could get the xb1 version in?

Doubt it with gamestop not having any stock.

Anyone work in argos :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29 theeliminator

Checked with gamestop, they said it should be dispatched today (PS4) and it would be shipped by dpd instead of an post. Still waiting on the dispatch email though.

Checked with gamestop, they said it should be dispatched today (PS4) and it would be shipped by dpd instead of an post. Still waiting on the dispatch email though.

Yeah xbox version seems to be the problem.

Reviews are starting to come out
    Forbes - 9
    IGN - 8.8
    Game informer - 8.75
    Game trailers -8.6
    Gamespot - 7
    Destructoid - 7
    Eurogamer - Recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 29 theeliminator

Yeah xbox version seems to be the problem.

Reviews are starting to come out
    IGN - 8.8
    Game informer - 8.75
    Gamespot - 7
    Destructoid - 7
    Eurogamer - Recommended

Really sucks whats happening with the xbox version. Must be related to the receiver ye have included. Don't know how madcatz didn't foresee a shortage and kept on top of it.

Really sucks whats happening with the xbox version. Must be related to the receiver ye have included. Don't know how madcatz didn't foresee a shortage and kept on top of it.

Ye it has to be the adapter. To be honest they should have released the adapter on its own before release for people that wanted to buy digital through xbl.

Are you talking about the green day rockband export?

I read online if you still have the green day disc you do the export through that and its still working for some people.
    I was on about the rb2 export, greenday just gives an error when you click on purchase.

I was on about the rb2 export, greenday just gives an error when you click on purchase.

For rb2 you have to get on to ea support or something for a code.

If you look up the harmonix forums ive seen people saying that.

• Advertisement

For rb2 you have to get on to ea support or something for a code.

If you look up the harmonix forums ive seen people saying that.
    I've already exported my rb2, that whole code thing only applies to playstation 3 and not xbox 360

Advertisement