Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating the Leaving Cert

• 28-09-2015 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys bit of an unusual question. I'm really not sure about my college course-I'm just going into second year. I really want to repeat the leaving cert to get the course I always wanted.
    If I repeat and don't get enough points, I'd ideally want to continue into 2nd of the course I originally accepted.
    Is it allowed if you are granted "off-books" status in trinity to spend the year repeating the leaving and applying to a course in another university?
    Would trinity be made aware through the cao et cetera and then kick me off the original course?
    I'm only going to repeat at this stage if I can have this 2nd year course as my fall-back.

Advertisement