Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten User ID

Options
  • 29-09-2015 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I recently got a new phone and unfortunately my Bank of Ireland app did not back up to my new phone so I had to download it again however I have forgotten my User ID.

I have tried to contact Bank of Ireland over the phone but since the menu options have changed there is no option anywhere to discuss the matter with a customer services rep to enable me to get details of my User ID.

Please can someone assist me on this?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

smeal wrote: »
    Hi there,

I recently got a new phone and unfortunately my Bank of Ireland app did not back up to my new phone so I had to download it again however I have forgotten my User ID.

I have tried to contact Bank of Ireland over the phone but since the menu options have changed there is no option anywhere to discuss the matter with a customer services rep to enable me to get details of my User ID.

Many thanks
    Hi Smeal,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you had difficulty getting through to a BOI Direct representative. Our phone menu options have recently changed, if you call 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 and select option 1 and then press the star '*' button, a representative will be happy to provide you with your User ID number.

Representatives are available 8am - 12 midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Public/Bank holidays.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

smeal wrote: »
    Hi there,

Many thanks
    Hi Smeal,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you had difficulty getting through to a BOI Direct representative. Our phone menu options have recently changed, if you call 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 and select option 1 and then press the star '*' button, a representative will be happy to provide you with your User ID number.

Representatives are available 8am - 12 midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Public/Bank holidays.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon
    Okay thanks a million I will try that 

Advertisement