Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Term Dog Minder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I'm sure all of them would once getting paid. Ring around a few places that offer boarding, would recommend home boarding and not kennels for that length. I know of a good home boarder in Mayo who is very reasonable if they dog can be dropped down. What breed is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sooziesooze

Hey thanks for the response. We are looking for someone to mind our dog in their home and in the Dublin area as would like to be able to visit him as much as possible. We are getting our house done up and have to move into temp accommodation. He is a Miniature English Bull Terrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hey thanks for the response. We are looking for someone to mind our dog in their home and in the Dublin area as would like to be able to visit him as much as possible. We are getting our house done up and have to move into temp accommodation. He is a Miniature English Bull Terrier.

I get you, thought you were going away for that long and it wouldnt matter where the dog was lodged.

Advertisement