Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duathlon Nat Series 2016

Options
  • 29-09-2015 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Seeing as there is a thread for the tri series, heres one for the duathlon series...

17/01/2016 Butchers Block Duathlon Series Sprint Naas, Kildare Kildare
    21/02/2016 Butchers Block Duathlon Series Sprint Naas, Kildare Kildare Intervarsity Champs
    27/02/2016 Conamara Duathlon Sprint Connemara, Galway Galway
    27/02/2016 Fota Island Challenge Series Sprint Fota Island, Cork Cork
    06/03/2016 Ashford Duathlon Sprint Cong Mayo
    13/03/2016 Letterkenny 247 Duathlon Standard Letterkenny Donegal
    27/03/2016 Butchers Block Duathlon Series Sprint Naas Kildare
    27/03/2016 Banner Duathlon Sprint Shannon Clare
    02/04/2016 Mondello Duathlon Standard Naas Kildare National Champs
    09/04/2016 Ennis Duathlon Sprint Ennis Clare
    23/04/2016 Ballybay Duathlon Standard Ballybay Monaghan
    07/05/2016 Tribesman Duathlon Sprint Galway Galway
    15/05/2016 Galway Sprint Duathlon Sprint Galway Galway

Only did Limerick, Fota, and Ennis this year in the NS. Going to have to make a few trips further afield next year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭ShineyShiney

viperlogic wrote: »
    Seeing as there is a thread for the tri series, heres one for the duathlon series...

17/01/2016 Butchers Block Duathlon Series Sprint Naas, Kildare Kildare
    21/02/2016 Butchers Block Duathlon Series Sprint Naas, Kildare Kildare Intervarsity Champs
    27/02/2016 Conamara Duathlon Sprint Connemara, Galway Galway
    27/02/2016 Fota Island Challenge Series Sprint Fota Island, Cork Cork
    06/03/2016 Ashford Duathlon Sprint Cong Mayo
    13/03/2016 Letterkenny 247 Duathlon Standard Letterkenny Donegal
    27/03/2016 Butchers Block Duathlon Series Sprint Naas Kildare
    27/03/2016 Banner Duathlon Sprint Shannon Clare
    02/04/2016 Mondello Duathlon Standard Naas Kildare National Champs
    09/04/2016 Ennis Duathlon Sprint Ennis Clare
    23/04/2016 Ballybay Duathlon Standard Ballybay Monaghan
    07/05/2016 Tribesman Duathlon Sprint Galway Galway
    15/05/2016 Galway Sprint Duathlon Sprint Galway Galway

Only did Limerick, Fota, and Ennis this year in the NS. Going to have to make a few trips further afield next year.

The final event of the series is Tribesman Duathlon Galway 7th May the 15th of May event is an error it was an alternative date. Great to have the calendars out so early.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Done naas, trim and Ennis this year ,great to see the calendar out for next year winter training starts tomorrow so perfect timing. Don't have too much travelling to do next year mostly naas by the looks of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

Anyone know if Limerick is part of the duathlon national series or not? The "new" TI site says yes on one page and no on another! I've emailed TI and Limerick for confirmation.

TI confirmed that Limerick is not part of the series.

What people make of the first race of the NS in Punchestown yesterday? Sure was cold! First time doing that course. The bike leg certainly is challenging with those climbs and rough road surface in sections

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Moonfruit

Hi All
    Looking to get an entry to the Naas Duathlon on Feb 21st if anyone has an entry and can't do it. I'll sort you out with the fee.
    I was a bit slow off the mark in getting registered and am keen to get some races in for the national series. I have had an email from the organisers saying that they can put me down for any cancellations so I think it should be ok getting the name changed but I'll find out more tomorrow regarding this.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Vincepl

I see Fota have cancelled their Duathlon and Youghal is now the Duathlon Series Race.

Advertisement